[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• That should be 1600 Steam per tick.

Whoops, I messed up the power generation and steam usage and forgot the 4x part entirely. Though 1600 steam/t? Are you sure? RC one uses 320/t to produce 200EU/t (unless RC wiki is dated)

• For the Hidden ores, can't you just make the block steal the texture from the nearest touching side and paste the rendered ore Texture on it? ;p

• Whoops, I messed up the power generation and steam usage and forgot the 4x part entirely. Though 1600 steam/t? Are you sure? RC one uses 320/t to produce 200EU/t (unless RC wiki is dated)

2 Steam = 1 EU. Railcrafts Steam Turbine produces more than that ratio, due to the Steel it consumes during the Process.

• I think it's 320 mB/t for 100 or 150 EU/t...

PS Derpy quoting again...

• Lol, you need 2.2222 36HP Boilers to keep my Steam Turbine running. But an advantage of that is, that you can finally run a Nuclear Reactor from Steam, using this Device.

• So you added a Better Nuclear steam reactor? :D Or just the Vanilla IC2 one which is a slightly nerfed version ;p

• Lol, you need 2.2222 36HP Boilers to keep my Steam Turbine running. But an advantage of that is, that you can finally run a Nuclear Reactor from Steam, using this Device.

how many reactors does the turbine need? also: does it have efficiency per steam input or does it only work w/ special number?

• @Running Steam
    Except we cannot because there are not enough faces on a reactor to pull enough steam out of it. Even OP liquiducts cannot handle the steam throughput.

What happens to turbine efficiency if it gets fed at less than 1600 steam/tick?
    Also, will you add some way of moving steam around fast enough that wouldn't need two sets of machine blocks with valves or tesseracts?
    How many insertion blocks will the turbine have?

@Running Steam
    Except we cannot because there are not enough faces on a reactor to pull enough steam out of it. Even OP liquiducts cannot handle the steam throughput.

Liquiducts aren't all that great, really. Directly attaching a nuke should be good enough, though. Unless they are limited to 1 bucket/tick for whatever reason.

• 1st: You can place the Turbine right next to the Reactor and let a Pump Cover (1 Bucket per tick) do the work, then you can place also a Machine Box in the space between, nd insert a second Input Slot to the Steam Turbine, which also has a Pump Cover pulling the Steam from the Machine Box in the Space inbetween the Reactor and the second Input Hatch.

2nd: Also, I thought that the Reactor actively outputs all Steam to an Adjacent Tank, and that Input Hatch is a Tank, which can be adjacent as well.

Edit: The Hatch itself is limited to store up to 10000 (Edit: 16000, I just changed that) Liters of any Liquid. 1600 is definetly smaller than 10000. And the Efficiency of the whole contraption will get down very fast, when you feed it too less Steam. This is a large Scale Turbine, it must get fed at least 1600 Liters of Steam per tick.

• @ Liquiducts. A powered output can pull 240MB/t out. (Not always an option on a reactor due to redstone) And carry basicly unlimited throughput in the actual pipe
    A gold waterproof which RC boilers where balanced against can handle 40mb/t (Enough for a Commercial Steam engine)

Placing the turbine against the nuke just looks shit

• Hey Greg, I just noticed the latest LiquidXP changelog:

Liquid XP 55.1.5:
    Combiners will not process items with invalid enchantments on them.
    Added trolling if your username is GregoriusT, disable-able with a java option. (Again, only affects you if your username is GregoriusT)

You should check it out and let us know what happens :D.

• Hey Greg, I just noticed the latest LiquidXP changelog:

Liquid XP 55.1.5:
    Combiners will not process items with invalid enchantments on them.
    Added trolling if your username is GregoriusT, disable-able with a java option. (Again, only affects you if your username is GregoriusT)

You should check it out and let us know what happens :D.

So immibis did what he said he would do...
    Now i'm anxious to know what happens, once Greg joins the server when LXP is updated.

By the way, about your video on teleporter/tesseract, there were some missing info :

Teleporter :
    The 4th + and - buttons are for Dimension as you mentioned, but to make them work you need the dragon egg to be adjacent to the teleporter.

Tesseract :
    Both Terminals and Generators works as attached machine extension for cover automation, that means you can increase the machine "facing" size by using multiple terminals (or generators, facing another generator)

• I got this error, what does it mean and how do I fix it?

[SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception GT_ItsNotMyFaultException
    The GregTech-Addon has a Problem.
    IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! Below is how to fix it.
    One of the GregTech-Items got overloaded. Check the ID-Config of the Mod you just installed for Conflicts mentioned in the Log with 'CONFLICT @'. That is an Item-ID-Conflict! Don't bother ANY Modauthor with that, we most likely won't help you at all! Also if you are one of the very few Idiots, who can't read this (I'm not assuming you are that stupid Person, ID-Conflicts can happen to everyone), then don't f***ing go to my Thread and complain!!! Yes, that rage was justified.
    DO NOT COME TO ME WITH THIS CRASH. YOU CAUSED IT YOURSELF, AND I TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX IT!!!

• So immibis did what he said he would do...

Immibis says alot, what was he going to do? :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I got this error, what does it mean and how do I fix it?

[SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception GT_ItsNotMyFaultException
    The GregTech-Addon has a Problem.
    IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! Below is how to fix it.
    One of the GregTech-Items got overloaded. Check the ID-Config of the Mod you just installed for Conflicts mentioned in the Log with 'CONFLICT @'. That is an Item-ID-Conflict! Don't bother ANY Modauthor with that, we most likely won't help you at all! Also if you are one of the very few Idiots, who can't read this (I'm not assuming you are that stupid Person, ID-Conflicts can happen to everyone), then don't f***ing go to my Thread and complain!!! Yes, that rage was justified.
    DO NOT COME TO ME WITH THIS CRASH. YOU CAUSED IT YOURSELF, AND I TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX IT!!!

I cannot comprehend your stupidity.
    "I got this error, what does it mean and how do I fix it"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! Below is how to fix it.One of the GregTech-Items got overloaded. Check the ID-Config of the Mod you just installed for Conflicts mentioned in the Log with 'CONFLICT @'. That is an Item-ID-Conflict! Don't bother ANY Modauthor with that, we most likely won't help you at all! Also if you are one of the very few Idiots, who can't read this (I'm not assuming you are that stupid Person, ID-Conflicts can happen to everyone), then don't f***ing go to my Thread and complain!!! Yes, that rage was justified.
    DO NOT COME TO ME WITH THIS CRASH. YOU CAUSED IT YOURSELF, AND I TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX IT!!!"

• Can I suggest some alternate ways to produce elemental Sodium? It's a pain in the ass to head all the way to the End for Sodalite or go Clay digging, and I seriously need the Na2S2O8.

Forgive me if this problem's already been solved, I'm running 2.90h thnx to FTB Mindcrack.

According to Wikipedia, you can get sodium from a few different sources:
    Seawater - Most obvious, too bad we don't have a distinction between sea water and fresh in-game. I guess you could make it so a Cell filled in an Ocean or Beach biome = Seawater Cell and otherwise get a Water Cell? Unsure if it makes sense to allow sodium extraction from any old water...
    Sodium Carbonate - "Can be extracted from the ashes of many plants." We already even have Ash! Just add it to an Ind Centrifuge or Ind Electrolyzer recipe.
    Rock Salt - Another reasonable addition, this block could spawn in Deserts or Mountain Ridges, dropping Pile(s) of Salt which could then be Ind Electrolyzed into Sodium Cells and Chlorite Cells.

GhostPlanet.tv - Streaming Anime (Claymore, Texhnolyze, Attack on Titan), recent Animated Shows (Archer), movies and major live action shows (Thrones, Spartacus).