[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• And here was me thinking Immibis was the only fully sane guy in modding.
    Aw well :/

Why not give an error 63 or something, while we're at it?

Honestly though, if KL for example posts here everyone's a like "omg examine and scrutinise EVERY WORD" whilst your here and people's just like "meh". What do people seemingly have against you/why don't people respect you more? Is it because your not on bloody direwolfs main source of popularity ForgeCraft or something?

• And here was me thinking Immibis was the only fully sane guy in modding.
    Aw well :/

Why not give an error 63 or something, while we're at it?

Honestly though, if KL for example posts here everyone's a like "omg examine and scrutinise EVERY WORD" whilst your here and people's just like "meh". What do people seemingly have against you/why don't people respect you more? Is it because your not on bloody direwolfs main source of popularity ForgeCraft or something?

Its his Personality, if you have a problem with it then its not his fault. He could change but why would he ;p

• What's wrong with the personality of Alex "Immibis" Cambell?

Is it his completely open copyright views?
    "Make millions of dollars off them. I don't care"

Is it his constant good advice both here and on the FTB forums?

Is it the fact that him and KL are the only two people who dare question Gregs code?

Is it the fact that he doesn't have an avatar? (More likely than you'd think, ya know...)

Is it the fact that he is from New Zealand?

Is it the fact that he doesn't make a big deal of himself?

Is it the fact that he... I don't know what else to suggest :3

And "his personality" is rather vague... This is a very serious matter.

Edit. Yes, I am the kind of person who looks at copy right licenses to learn people's real names. And who looks at all smp crash reports posted, not to deal with the crash, but to peer at their chat log. Some call it nosy, I call it... Tuned in.

• Version: 3.08d

On setting B:"Enable Auto-Smelt and Fortune interaction"=false in TinkersWorkshop.txt, restarting the game still displays the "exploit warning".

• too far immibis
    too far

Are you saying Greg would not make an error screen like that?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• A serious question.

Why disable macerators, etc?

Sure, the auto-machines are cool and all .. but why not treat these as the upgrades they are .. why *replace* a lower tier machine, and *enforce* it so they can't be crafted?

Unless there is some way to allow them to be crafted, but I can't figure it out ..

edit: Yes, there is B:allowVanillaIC2MachinesFromAutomaticOnes=true .. but .. really? You can't make a normal macerator?

• Thats to avoid excessive overclocking on normal IC² machines.

• It seems that I can only use the Rolling Machine from Railcraft to make the heating-coils for my Blast Furnace. I do not want to use a Rolling machine, as I need an electric engine, and it will always waste a little bit of EU to produce MJ that isn't used and just slowly decays away. AND it is slow.
    So, could we possibly get an ''Industrial Rolling Machine'' that serves an equal purpose, but more industrial-like, and running off of EU, without any EU-waste or decay? That would be awesome.
    And again, thank you Greg for making this awesome addon mod.

• It seems that I can only use the Rolling Machine from Railcraft to make the heating-coils for my Blast Furnace. I do not want to use a Rolling machine, as I need an electric engine, and it will always waste a little bit of EU to produce MJ that isn't used and just slowly decays away. AND it is slow.
    So, could we possibly get an ''Industrial Rolling Machine'' that serves an equal purpose, but more industrial-like, and running off of EU, without any EU-waste or decay? That would be awesome.
    And again, thank you Greg for making this awesome addon mod.

Use a clockwork engine.

However, I do agree that it makes no sense to make us require the rolling machine for those recipes...

• In the latest GT release (downloaded 3 hours ago) the Tungstensteel Turbine Rotor does not appear to be craftable. Its only (visible in NEI) recipe is the recipe using itself with the hammer and wrench. Tungstensteel blades can be crafted, but they cannot be crafted into the rotor.

• But there is already config options to control that ..

With Vanilla IC2 machines, you can just take out overclockers and dump them in other machines.

• a quick question about TC:
    does fortune work without smelting on clay and return >4 pieces?

No. Contrary to popular belief, the 'Luck' modifier actually applies the Vanilla Fortune enchantment when it reaches the required level of Lapis.

• Is there a config for the camo ores? If there is, I can't find it...

Most of the players on my server tend to just do hand mining, so this is a real PITA.

• Is there a config for the camo ores? If there is, I can't find it...

Most of the players on my server tend to just do hand mining, so this is a real PITA.

Greg doesn't add configs for anything any more...

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• With Vanilla IC2 machines, you can just take out overclockers and dump them in other machines.

And the issue with that is???? I take parts from stuff and re-purpose it all the time...

I'm more interested in wanting to know why it take me 20+ iron ingots to make a machine block and I have to make 2 of them to make the plate bending machine before the costs become reasonable.

Machine Block need 8 Refined Iron Plates:
    Refined Iron Plates need 2 refined iron and 10% of an iron hammer. Total 16 ingots for the iron, and 80% of the hammer (a bit more than 4 ingots worth, so I'm giving him a partial ingot)

oh AND you have to make the 5 electronic circuits (that's 10 more pieces of iron and half a hammer.

for a total of 50 pieces of iron and 210% in iron hammers (about 13-14 iron ingots worth) for the total of an even stack (note: I'm not counting the 4 ingots left in the form of the 3rd hammer) of iron just to make the plate bending machine, then you have to make the generator.

And in response to people about to mention other hammers:
    Rubber: don't work, just FYI.
    bronze: I REFUSE to use 3 copper and 1 tin to get 1 bronze.
    Steel: Where do you think I got the materials to go to the nether?
    TungstenSteel: your joking or stupid. I'll be nice and assume joking.