[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• But the BC Wrench is responsible for that? Why should I add a redundant Tool Functionality for a Block, which already has a far better System?

Wait, BC Wrenches do that? Derp! I was powering them with redstone ;p
    Ok, when RP2 comes out, what about its lamps?

• Or more likely - Eckswhycraft lamps - more likely than RP2 ones anyway...

And I won't add that functionality for both, as RP Lamps have the Invert Feature and EcksWhyCraft Lamps are from EcksWhyCraft.

How can i enable ic2 standard machines ?

With the Config ofcourse.

• I'm guessing he's looking for exactly what config to change...

Also - you said you now over right the battery recipe to use plates? Yay I presume that means I can use UE wires in it now!

And perhaps add an option to be able to use UE batteries in the various recipes such as chainsaw? We can already use UE circuits, so I see no reason why not...

• Don't you mean the wrench REPARING recipe? It's spelt that way you know.
    I assume you mean crafting 2 together to get a less damaged one?
    AE origionally had that problem with its quartz cutting knives, so I assume this is a similar issue.

• Don't you mean the wrench REPARING recipe? It's spelt that way you know.
    I assume you mean crafting 2 together to get a less damaged one?
    AE origionally had that problem with its quartz cutting knives, so I assume this is a similar issue.

Yeah and it's worse that wrenches can be burnt back into ingots.
    It seem that the hammer is also duping.

The post was edited 2 times, last by wormzjl ().

• I feel like installing GregTech, you are subscribing to the GregTech standard difficulty level.

As I said before, i don't have any problem about nothing of gregtech, i even enable most of difficulty with thermal expansion forestry adv, solar panels, etc etc, where you can enable difficulty craftings or whatever, but i'm bored of that noobies coming here and said "hey greg this craft is so stupid!", "hey greg! i do want my old quarry recipe!" "hey greg im so stupid" (ok that last was so stupid :D) just because they are little childs that want mods that make minecraft to be just like a "hard creative mode" (i dont want to say which mod do that because DaftPVF could kill me for being talking about treecapitator)

I know my english is bad, but in reality, i talk spanish broh!

• Try new treecapitator, its quite good. Damages tools right (Even more on big trees) Can be setup as an enchant only and takes more time based on the tree, if you set it up right it can feel really nice running around chopping whole trees while not feeling like you are cheezing the game.

• So THAT'S how your meant to make the GT machines after one mining trip....

I usually find at least a stack of iron ore when just caving in a good cave, on one trip. So no, i highly doubt they meant by using the exploit

And about kspersky: It seems to be throwing a false positive on chickenbones' stuff. I scanned the links and files with norton, theyre clean

• That olivine?

I think that's the whole "core of the vien" thing Greg added and what people have been saying was implemented in a way perhaps... Less than perfect.

If so, I don't think that is a glitch.

• Yup, and it looks uggly. Greg, would yuo mind just making the "core of the vein" looking justlike a "richer ore" ? And the "camouflaged" ores could just be a bit "poorer". Just because I don't want that to look uggly :/

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I know Sirus is a Texture artist - perhaps he could whip something up?

Yup, and it looks uggly. Greg, would yuo mind just making the "core of the vein" looking justlike a "richer ore" ? And the "camouflaged" ores could just be a bit "poorer". Just because I don't want that to look uggly :/

Yeah, even this, done in the style SpawnX posted a while back would be an inprovment over the current monstrosities.

• Btw, if you're making ore looking differents depending on their position in the vein ... maybe you could add some "density" so some ore would drop something that could just be smelted into one nugget/turned into 1 dust, some wuold drop basic ores and some would drops richer ore ? Btw, using this method, we could have different recipies for the Ind. Grinder (as an example, "poorer" Uranium Ore would give 2 Thorium Dust (okay, if so Uranium Ore should be renamed ^^) and 1 Uranium Dust, "normal" would drop like they do currently and "richer" would drop 2 Plutonium Dust and 1 Plutonium Dust ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!