[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Btw, if you're making ore looking differents depending on their position in the vein ... maybe you could add some "density" so some ore would drop something that could just be smelted into one nugget/turned into 1 dust, some wuold drop basic ores and some would drops richer ore ? Btw, using this method, we could have different recipies for the Ind. Grinder (as an example, "poorer" Uranium Ore would give 2 Thorium Dust (okay, if so Uranium Ore should be renamed ^^) and 1 Uranium Dust, "normal" would drop like they do currently and "richer" would drop 2 Plutonium Dust and 1 Plutonium Dust ...

Or how about making ore drop an item instead of the ore block itself, handle it similar to how terrafirma craft deals with there ore.

Depending on if the ore block is in the middle of the vein then drop more ore, and on the other hand if it is on the outer side of the vein then drop less.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Or how about making ore drop an item instead of the ore block itself, handle it similar to how terrafirma craft deals with there ore.

Depending on if the ore block is in the middle of the vein then drop more ore, and on the other hand if it is on the outer side of the vein then drop less.

That's about what I told ^^
    It would need some modifications on SilkTouch or some new enchants though.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• That's about what I told ^^
    It would need some modifications on SilkTouch or some new enchants though.

I apologize, I didn't really understand how you suggested it.

It would definitely be a buff towards enchantments and the Rock cutter.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I apologize, I didn't really understand how you suggested it.

I should apologize, since you didn't really understand because of my english being quite bad ^^
    And BTW, I just realized I though about it but forgot to mention it xD (I mean the items instead of blocks drop). So basically ores dropping something else than themselves, but it would still be maceratable and such.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hey Greg,

Is it normal that redstone lamps that have been turned on with a hammer revert to off status when they receive a redstone signal? This happens on the latest version.

• Hey Greg,

Is it normal that redstone lamps that have been turned on with a hammer revert to off status when they receive a redstone signal? This happens on the latest version.

Any block update (including RS) will turn them off, if you want them to keep on, be sure to keep them at somewhere that doesnt receive block updates.

• I got it to work without any Problems. Did you try to update GregTech?

I was using d, lemme try it again.

• Any block update (including RS) will turn them off, if you want them to keep on, be sure to keep them at somewhere that doesnt receive block updates.

Alright, it's not perfect but I can work with that. Thanks!

• Alright, it's not perfect but I can work with that. Thanks!

Yes, hammering causes basically a Glitch Lamp. It will turn off when it receives a Redstone Signal. Was pretty hard to find out how to keep the Lamp on for more than one Tick as the Lamp itself causes a Block Update when being placed. What did I do to fix that? I set the World to be Clientside before setting the Lamp, and then I make the World back Serverside again. Don't worry I just set a variable, Servers wont get Problems due to that as I set the Variable right back afterwards.

• So i updated and now it sorta works, but it just says "hit it with a rubber hammer to restart machine", but that doesnt work.

• Greg,

Would it be possible through GT mode to implement battery discharge? Thats to say, MFSU, MFS etc lose charge over time. So you cant just charge one up and leave it there forever. I'd say somewhere along the rate of 1-5% per day depending on biome (cold biome loses power at slower rate etc).
    Also maybe upgrades like alkaline core to nickel or whatever that have different traits and lose charge slower. You could go even further and put in some amount of charges stat and after a threshold it either has its top-end ability of charge reduced, or catches fire.

• Greg,

Would it be possible through GT mode to implement battery discharge? Thats to say, MFSU, MFS etc lose charge over time. So you cant just charge one up and leave it there forever. I'd say somewhere along the rate of 1-5% per day depending on biome (cold biome loses power at slower rate etc).
    Also maybe upgrades like alkaline core to nickel or whatever that have different traits and lose charge slower. You could go even further and put in some amount of charges stat and after a threshold it either has its top-end ability of charge reduced, or catches fire.

I suggested that already ^^ (to buff means like Tanks storing fuels or electrolyzed water cells). It got ignored though. I gues Greg isn't going to add that since he hate wasting energy ^^ (btw, I hope you know that the automated setup you made previously with my Nuclear Reactor to make it run when the energy storage isn't full waste a bit of energy right ? Unless I missed something lol)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Now you need to make oil refining give methane and other methane sources, like MFR sewage. --> Do not talk about that OP mod! ^^

Yes, that's exactly what I thought with that Gas Turbine ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Found a bug :
    Dynamo hatches sometimes refuse to output energy, usually happens after a restart.
    This happens when an energy storage block is directly adjacent to the dynamo.

Edit : Another bug, the turbine is not checking for isAirblock, causing incomplete structure bug, workaround is to place 9 blocks in front of turbine and break them to get air blocks (ID 0).

Another idea for methane source :
    Biodecomposer, slowly decomposes any organic matter into methane (and other byproducts), better than centrifuges!
    Accepts catalysts to increase decomposition rate (some catalysts are not consumed), 5x5x5 big multiblock machine.

• You added Turbine Rotor, Fuel and you have the Muffler Hatch on a nonblocked Side?

Yes ;p no worky
    spwnx can i haz le picture