[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• and if you make the ores drop the Uranium ore style thing instead of the actual block you won't have any trouble with rendering in the inventory.

• Also, on the topic of Difficulty Settings, can i have a Super hardcore mode that only i will use probably? You could call it Sirus mode ;p.

?

• I still don't get how greg wants me to do the Ores ;p The Actual ore with the material its meant to be in Transparent or like a sexier version of your current one?

• I think I will add an Easy Mode into the Config, or better a "TooEasy"-Mode.

YAY :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• ?

Make one need holy planks of sengir for sticks.

I still don't get how greg wants me to do the Ores ;p The Actual ore with the material its meant to be in Transparent or like a sexier version of your current one?

I believe he wants the in-world ore textures to not contain any hint of the surrounding stone (smoothstone, endstone, netherack) at all.

• Make one need holy planks of sengir for sticks.

I believe he wants the in-world ore textures to not contain any hint of the surrounding stone (smoothstone, endstone, netherack) at all.

All that would do is nerf mining by hand.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Make one need holy planks of sengir for sticks.

Unfortuantly with the last one, no matter how good you texture it, it will always be really obvious against something.

• From what i was able to understand while reading a few of the thread post regarding the new ore textures, Greg was trying to make Ore render into the surrounding rock, instead of having nether ore and overworld ore it would render based on what kind of stone is around them.

Did I misunderstand or...?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• From what i was able to understand while reading a few of the thread post regarding the new ore textures, Greg was trying to make Ore render into the surrounding rock, instead of having nether ore and overworld ore it would render based on what kind of stone is around them.

Did I misunderstand or...?

That is what i think would be much better, since it can actually be non-superstanding out

• That's what the "camouflaged" part does. But not the "core of the vein" part ^^

But with the way greg is currently doing it, the whole thing is the core and is super obvious ;p

• All that would do is nerf mining by hand.

I agree. I already think some stuff are too hard to find, even when they're not hiding. That's kinda subjective of course, I like the "craft" in my Minecraft a lot more than the "mine".

It's cool though, if camouflaged ores can not be switched off, i'll just get into the habit of only enabling TE worldgen. Especially now that it can generate anything with some custom config.

• I agree. I already think some stuff are too hard to find, even when they're not hiding. That's kinda subjective of course, I like the "craft" in my Minecraft a lot more than the "mine".

It's cool though, if camouflaged ores can not be switched off, i'll just get into the habit of only enabling TE worldgen. Especially now that it can generate anything with some custom config.

Well the camouflaged part is only really "invisible" in case of Ruby and Sapphire. The other Ores are just rendering a bit more "randomly".

• Those are exactly what I never have enough of, by an order of magnitude :D

Well, which other Mod adds them in the same quantity as me? Redpower? No, that's too much. Biomes o Plenty? Well I guess its only one Biome which spawns BoP Rubies if I guess right. Terrafirmacraft? Until you find one crossmod usable Ruby/Sapphire in there you found stacks of GT Rubies.

• Well the camouflaged part is only really "invisible" in case of Ruby and Sapphire. The other Ores are just rendering a bit more "randomly".

Do you mean something like this? (just a quick test)

(Click and drag ;D)