[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Big problem here! I set up a private server for me and some friends. After I added GregTech the server will keep saying that they are missing some item ids BUT i made sure that the server and the client had the SAME config, I checked thousands of times and can't see the problem... :|

• Big problem here! I set up a private server for me and some friends. After I added GregTech the server will keep saying that they are missing some item ids BUT i made sure that the server and the client had the SAME config, I checked thousands of times and can't see the problem... :|

You also have to check if the IDs doesnt conflict with any other mods.

• I'm sure some of you have seen this already: http://puush.me/ChickenBones/Gallery
    Chickenbones, being the freaking wizard he is, is making microblocks support a core Forge feature - including the ability to declare appropriate vanilla items as microblocks, thus allowing such shenanigans as multiple torches (plus other microblocks) in the same blockspace (picture 7).

Greg, you should totally take advantage of this to make multimicroblock nukes, thereby fulfilling all of Sirus' wet dreams in one fell swoop! :thumbsup:

• I'm sure some of you have seen this already: http://puush.me/ChickenBones/Gallery
    Chickenbones, being the freaking wizard he is, is making microblocks support a core Forge feature - including the ability to declare appropriate vanilla items as microblocks, thus allowing such shenanigans as multiple torches (plus other microblocks) in the same blockspace (picture 7).

Oh no, TMI will be flooded with random microblocks, lol. What was TMI again?

Greg, you should totally take advantage of this to make multimicroblock nukes, thereby fulfilling all of Sirus' wet dreams in one fell swoop! :thumbsup:

Still no. Sirus must beg RichardG or Player to do that.

Hell yeah! I was hoping someone would do this soon, although I expected that Immibis's already existing work would get pulled in.

Now, the next logical step would be some robust and flexible multiblock support ^^

edit: intricate multiblocks... built from microblocks... (mind blown)

• Hmm.
    So it seems as though you don't want multimicroblock nukes?
    So if RichardG were to implement them, he would be trolling you?

If so, then it may be done - sure he bloody adds "Gregorium" simply to make people think your a self-righteous bastard, forcing them to bow down and make Gregorium, or make an IBF, or use flammable things and lava, or find steel... So many other options...

And I checked - Immibis has nothing to do with CBs new thing.
    He is being replaced...

• Still no. Sirus must beg RichardG or Player to do that.

It was a joke ;)

But in a more serious vein: do you think that multiblocks which incorporate (or consist entirely of) microblocks would be viable and/or interesting and/or good thing? Like having a vanilla lever that not only works as levers do, but is also explicitly required to form the multiblock? Or making machine casings in general more like panels you use to surround other things?

• How can I make a Centrifuge Extractor if it can be crafted only with the classic Extractor but the classic recipe give me Automatic Extractor? :pinch:

• 2013-07-02 15:24:11 [INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: diamondNugget !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-07-02 15:24:13 [INFO] [STDERR] WARNING: A Mod attempted to register oreNaquadah very late at the OreDict! Some Functionality may not work as expected! Sometimes registration in Postload is required, but you should always reqister OreDictionary Items in the Load Phase whenever possible.
    2013-07-02 15:24:13 [INFO] [STDOUT] Ore Name: oreNaquadah !!!Unknown Ore detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information. This Ore will still get added to the List of the IC2-Miner, but with a low Value.
    2013-07-02 15:24:13 [INFO] [STDERR] WARNING: A Mod attempted to register naquadah very late at the OreDict! Some Functionality may not work as expected! Sometimes registration in Postload is required, but you should always reqister OreDictionary Items in the Load Phase whenever possible.
    2013-07-02 15:24:13 [INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: naquadah !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

From the Translocator mod by chickenbones and SGCraft by Greg_Ewing

• - AppliedEnergistics has Problems crafting your new Machine-Block with the new Wrenches. Wrath Lamps and AE Assemblies work fine though.
    - ForgeDict Machines still cause problems
    - Machines from you, can be build from recipes which are not obtainable with standard config (how should I get a compressor if deactivated?)

• - AppliedEnergistics has Problems crafting your new Machine-Block with the new Wrenches. Wrath Lamps and AE Assemblies work fine though.

Thats why there are assembling Machine Recipes for Machine Blocks.

- ForgeDict Machines still cause problems

No they don't.

- Machines from you, can be build from recipes which are not obtainable with standard config (how should I get a compressor if deactivated?)

Yes, unobtainable via Standard Config. If you wanna craft them into the IC² Variant, then enable the Config for that.