[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• That doesn't really help me. How do I down transform from 8192eu/t to 2048eu/t? I have no clue what 4x HV Transformers mean. They only support a maximum input of 2048eu/t no?

HV transformer doesn't blow up with 8192eu/p input though it will only transform 2048 eu/t.

Though why don't we have QEV to EV transformer?

• @Greg

With TE (All override settings set to true)
    There are some things that need unification again.

Ore "Grains" from extra bees (Their version of tiny dust for users without GT) - Go to TE Pulverized Items
    Induction Smelter Ferrous Ingots
    Induction Smelter Lead Ingots
    Induction Smelter Copper Ingots
    Induction Smelter Tin Ingots
    Induction Smelter Silver Ingots
    Induction Smelter Shiny Ingots
    Induction Smelter Electrum Ingots
    Induction Smelter Invar Ingots

Forestry Centrifuge (Obsidian Dust is going to TE not RC)
    Edit:
    Sawmill Sawdust
    Only on...
    Vanilla Logs
    Fence Gate
    Vanilla Wood Swords

• Forestry Centrifuge (Obsidian Dust is going to TE not RC)

I'm already made mod that allow unificate items in Squeezer and Centrifuge recipes: RecipeChanger-1.0.0.zip. By default this ability is disabled.

It's also disable most of Charcoal recipes (use Coke Oven if you want get Charcoal from logs).

Also it add those recipes (only for Automatic Canning Machine and Distillation Tower):

• I agree on that one.

Go ahead and look at the forum page and you will see that it is hardly as you appear to imagine (that being a stripped-down copy of some other mod).

In my defence, I have had people from three different locations - this being one of them - confidently say that you would definitely edit RotaryCraft. Not so much because the machines are cheap (they are rather expensive) but because they can do some very, very powerful things.
    For example:
    Laser 3D scanning of the caves below you, or a slice-scan of all block types below you.
    Hijacking a spawner to boost its spawn rate up to a maximum of a dozen mobs a second.
    A railgun that can deal thousands or even millions of hearts of damage at max power.
    An automatic TNT cannon that can target a specific location (doing the math automatically).
    A machine to control the rain, lightning, and even create a "superstorm".
    A saw to cut down trees as fast as they can fall.
    A friction heater to make vanilla furnaces run 5x faster and without fuel.
    An extractor which can multiply ore production by up to 8x (average 1.54x), including many mod ores.
    A force field which can stop anything hostile (not including players or, for now, mod entities), including TNT, potions, all mob projectiles, and eventually things like mod missiles.
    A machine to grind away bedrock.

When people scream "OVERPOWERED!!!1!", however, they fail to realize how the mod works - the cost (in power and knowledge to produce said power) is rather high. I have people telling me that RotaryCraft is underpowered. The fact that some machines can cost over 100 steel, several diamonds, ender pearls, a dozen gold, et cetera, or the fact that the fuel for the two top engines requires four expensive ingredients does nothing to counteract that.

There are of course people who believe something to the effect of "no matter the cost, players should never have these sorts of abilities", but I am not going to design a mod around the kind of people who disable iron, diamond, and redstone on their servers because "it allows players to get things without working for them directly" or "it makes things too fast. It should take a long time to clear a room".

The post was edited 3 times, last by Reika ().

• I have fooled around with rotary craft (I would not use it with a lot of other mods currently, but I don't use a lot of mods with others)
    Its quite enjoyable.

Edit: I also doubt greg will modify anything of it as AFAIK he doesn't use it. Gregs changes are really quite few and far between, many users complain about things that other mod authors implement into their own mods to fit into the GT style of play.

Eg.
    Advanced Solars - Changed by author for vanilla IC2 to include UU-Matter, Greg Blamed
    Modular Power Suits - Gregtech Recipes by Machine Muse, Have seen greg blamed
    MineFactory Reloaded - Gregtech Recipes by Emy's, Have seen greg blamed
    Any Recipe difficulty increase or thing not working, Have seen greg blamed many a time.

• Laser 3D scanning of the caves below you, or a slice-scan of all block types below you.

Well, the Scanners of IC² do something similar. Even not that precicely, but enough to consider detecting Ores as the only OP thing on them. You can always XRay-Piston through all the Walls.

Hijacking a spawner to boost its spawn rate up to a maximum of a dozen mobs a second.

Still better than MFRs Super Universal Spawners. At least yours uses vanilla Spawners.

A railgun that can deal thousands or even millions of hearts of damage at max power.

That much damage is pointless, dont you think? XD

An automatic TNT cannon that can target a specific location (doing the math automatically).

Thats just a bit convenience. An experienced TNT Cannon Engineer can do the same. Not to mention ICBM and its Rockets.

A machine to control the rain, lightning, and even create a "superstorm".

So like Forestry, but less random.

A saw to cut down trees as fast as they can fall.

You mean like Tree Capitator, Timber, Thaumcraft or Terrafirmacraft?

A friction heater to make vanilla furnaces run 5x faster and without fuel.

Well, that is not even OP. The Electric Furnace I have added is even faster than that, when upgraded enough.

An extractor which can multiply ore production by up to 8x (average 1.54x), including many mod ores.

As long as that is limited to Ore Blocks, I see no Problem there.

A force field which can stop anything hostile (not including players or, for now, mod entities).

Ever seen MFFS? Or the other MFFS? Or the third MFFS which is not called MFFS?

A machine to grind away bedrock.

That should have a Config as Admins might do Bedrock sealed Controls for the Server.

I see no reason to nerf anything of that.

On another unrelated Note: I will add 16 similar surprise Items in the next Update, which I have never mentioned before. What are these Items? :D

On another unrelated Note: I will add 16 similar surprise Items in the next Update, which I have never mentioned before. What are these Items? :D

I swear greg, if one of them is a big rubber dong.... *Claps hands together* Im out!

• rockcutter,

I'd like a Tier 2 Miner, or a GT Quarry (consuming steel or others metal, and tons of energy, but able to run even faster than BC one :D).
    Though, Silktouch automining is denied :D (And I agree it has not to be implemented)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• @ Mistaqur, The Fuel Can + IC2 Cell outputs 1 Diesel Cell and no Empty Can

Edit: If you are feeling extra excited, would you consider making an option to unify Extra bees "Grains" to GT Tiny dusts?

• Mistaqur is very close, but its not RF-Glass. It has a Functionality, which another IC² Item has too, but with even better durability and being easier to use.