[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• The chunks had to be generated first on MC Edit. So the whole chunks are pure bedrock, which can't get modified.
    You either hit it underground, or saw a freaking black wall on your minimap. You can't be that idiot to not notice it.

I am pretty sure he noticed it and then just went trough to find a safe base to Nuke all non cheating players.

• I am pretty sure he noticed it and then just went trough to find a safe base to Nuke all non cheating players.

If he did thats a punishable offense.
    He either has to move asap inside the bounds or wait until chase tp to him to get the truth.

• In the last UHC on the Mindcrack server BTC went outside the bedrock wall by accicent. He went too far in the Nether, and placed a portal. :)

• In the last UHC on the Mindcrack server BTC went outside the bedrock wall by accicent. He went too far in the Nether, and placed a portal. :)

Not currently possible.
    PvP is made with some artificial ages, with only two ways of going in-out to the "nether" and to the "end" (which was idealized and mostly done by me, with admin help of cublikefoot)

• Well, the Scanners of IC² do something similar. Even not that precicely, but enough to consider detecting Ores as the only OP thing on them. You can always XRay-Piston through all the Walls.

Well, glitches like pistons aside, there is nothing I know of that is similar to my Cave Scanner or GPR.
    Images to explain better than words:

That much damage is pointless, dont you think? XD

No, as there are mods that add mobs with that kind of health. I was involved early on in the development of one (by virtue of hosting its server).

Thats just a bit convenience. An experienced TNT Cannon Engineer can do the same. Not to mention ICBM and its Rockets.

This cannon will never destroy itself (and is un-sabotage-able) and can hold up to 9 stacks of TNT for rapidfire capability.

You mean like Tree Capitator, Timber, Thaumcraft or Terrafirmacraft?

No, this is a machine, for auto tree farming. Do other mods implement it? Yes, but mine is faster than any others I have seen (provided you give it enough power).

Well, that is not even OP. The Electric Furnace I have added is even faster than that, when upgraded enough.

Except my furnace heater (power and engine costs notwithstanding) is rather cheap.

Ever seen MFFS? Or the other MFFS? Or the third MFFS which is not called MFFS?

Yes, and mine is totally different.

That should have a Config as Admins might do Bedrock sealed Controls for the Server.

Unfortunately not possible, as the dust it produces is essential in several crafting recipes, and allowing it to be disabled would be rather destructive to the techtree.

• Unfortunately not possible, as the dust it produces is essential in several crafting recipes, and allowing it to be disabled would be rather destructive to the techtree.

You have to find a replacement.

@to everything above : Still nothing new, just "improvements" of something that already exist, not worth IMO.

• The chunks had to be generated first on MC Edit. So the whole chunks are pure bedrock, which can't get modified.
    You either hit it underground, or saw a freaking black wall on your minimap. You can't be that idiot to not notice it.

SpwnX, Worldgeneration works in a different Way than you think. Mineshafts are a Structure which is placed AFTER the Chunks have been generated, so if a Chunk adjacent to the Bedrock Wall gets generated and happens to contain the startpoint of a Mineshaft the Shaft can actually go through it. I hate when that happens to Strongholds, because who the fuck builds a floating Mineshaft through a Stronghold?!? That is not very intelligent.

• SpwnX, Worldgeneration works in a different Way than you think. Mineshafts are a Structure which is placed AFTER the Chunks have been generated, so if a Chunk adjacent to the Bedrock Wall gets generated and happens to contain the startpoint of a Mineshaft the Shaft can actually go through it. I hate when that happens to Strongholds, because who the fuck builds a floating Mineshaft through a Stronghold?!? That is not very intelligent.

Oh, right. Anyway that still leaves the freaking huge black wall on the minimap.

• I bet it is the "too easy" mode config, made to fulfill immibis desire for tin buckets and cheap bronze.

• I bet it is the "too easy" mode config, made to fulfill immibis desire for tin buckets and cheap bronze.

The Tooeasy Config is part of 3.09a, which is not released yet. What he got there is an ID Conflict, where GT overwrote another Mods Item.

• The Tooeasy Config is part of 3.09a, which is not released yet. What he got there is an ID Conflict, where GT overwrote another Mods Item.

I'd ask if it's coming soon, but I won't, so you can't accuse me of asking for release dates. ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You have to find a replacement.

@to everything above : Still nothing new, just "improvements" of something that already exist, not worth IMO.

I actually have to defend Reika here, because I don't know any mod that uses a three-pronged power system like this. IC has EU, with two aspects (EU/p and EU/t). BC has MJ, which has one aspect (MJ/t). UE has its electricity, which does have Voltage, Amperate, and Wattage, and while V and A both have their limitations, they are still just means to the end of W. RotaryCraft uses rotation speed, torque, and power, and every machine has a requirement of either speed, torque, or power in order to operate, and usually both additional effects for exceeding the minimums and bad things for hitting maximums, meaning that every machine only functions within a range. Add to that the temperature ranges that different machines operate in, and there's actually a fair amount of complexity hidden in here.

I tried this mod a few months ago, and liked where it was going; it was brought to my attention again last night, and so I redownloaded it and saw that there were about twice as many things added into it. So if anyone needs me, I'm going to be trying to figure out what all of this new stuff does.