[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• IC2 Rubber Wood has always given 3 Jungle Wood Planks from its shapeless crafting wood->planks recipe. It still gives 3 Jungle Wood Planks, and has no Saw recipe. MFR Rubber Wood, same situation.

Also, I created an issue on the Extra Trees bugtracker for the logs/planks not being in the OreDictionary.

• IC2 Rubber Wood has always given 3 Jungle Wood Planks from its shapeless crafting wood->planks recipe. It still gives 3 Jungle Wood Planks, and has no Saw recipe. MFR Rubber Wood, same situation.

Oh, forgot these. Rubberwood has another OreDict Name. I will fix that.

• What are doing these buttons?

All 3 of them toggle a setting involving automatic machine output
    Blue lightning bolt: machine outputs energy
    Orange box with arrow: machine automatically outputs processed items
    Bar / 2 boxes: I don't actually know what that does; I know it has something to do with when the machine's recipes have more than 1 output, but yeah I dunno. Greg?

• V3.10b:
    Fixed some things.
    Added Advanced Crafting Table. It has 16 Storage Slots, 5 Special recharging/liquidcontainer Slots, the 9 Crafting Slots, an Output Slot, and a Slot which is planned for plans, but you can use it as Side Slot as well. It has a Tank capacity of 64000 Liters, making it possible to do 64 Crafts without having to replace Buckets (Bog Earth for example). It is natively compatible with Medium Voltage, Tier 2 Tool Charging and also refills (both Liquid and EU) Tools in the 5 marked Slots.

• hey greg, maybe if you have some time, could you give me your opinion to idea, because I want it really hard (I'm looking at a reciperemover for furnace to disable charcoal production) and you're an expert of doing things really nice :P

• hey greg, maybe if you have some time, could you give me your opinion to idea, because I want it really hard (I'm looking at a reciperemover for furnace to disable charcoal production) and you're an expert of doing things really nice :P

You cant remove Furnace Recipes, but you can override them. That is why Steel Dust is getting smolten into Steel Dust for example.

• Ah okay, that's crap :/ only thing I want to disable is wood to charcoal in a normal furnance :/ because we have a coke oven :O

//edit: found a way, mistaqurs mod does work now (don't know why it doesnt work in the first place) :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lefty ().

• Greg, your machine boxes seem to loose all their stored liquids upon leaving a world. Also is it intentional that the advanced drill can only be used on certain blocks? For example I can't use it to mine furnaces or stone bricks.

• The Problem with Furnace Recipe removal is, that you have to go through the obfuscation, and that can make Problems when accessing private Fields. That's why I dont do that for now.

Code
    1. FurnaceRecipes.smelting().getMetaSmeltingList().remove(Arrays.asList(new Integer[] { Integer.valueOf(input.itemID), Integer.valueOf(input.getItemDamage())}));
    2. FurnaceRecipes.smelting().getSmeltingList().remove(Integer.valueOf(input.itemID));
  • I notice you also reduced the durability of wood and stone tools by about 75-80%. Damn, this is a lot of early-game wood burn.

• Like you use them for long. After the first 3 iron ores i find i make an iron pick.

Well, I had always been a fan of spamming stone picks because nearly everything you want to mine can be mined with a stone pick. However, this does make life a little more inconvenient during the first few minutes of play, while you're trying to find get the 14 iron you need to make an Iron Pickaxe.

• Stone picks were my favourite tool after the gravi tool

Edit: Forgot about extended tools. For the low price of a second crafting table and wood instead of sticks, I can get picks which last like iron, work like stone, are just slower than diamond yet not nerfed :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Chocohead ().