[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Ok, it's a little redundant, but who cares? There are lots of redundant options and configs in minecraft modding. To me it sounds like you're just looking for something remaining to be offended about. You got what you wanted! Go on and play the game now!

It may be, and i don't care, i'm indeed just talking it for the sake of talking, just like the FTB forum people. Actually i'm not offended, has never been, i'm just having fun of all this pointless drama.
    I'm a great fan of GT and i may defend it unconciously?

I'm bored regarding playing the game at the moment, I'm waiting for 1.6.2 CubCraft modpack, with a fixed PvP world (with better management this time).

• Blame Greg for that :D .

Blame Greg for Everything!

(Seriously, though, you're capable of making a MFE with 24 aluminium, 8 lithium, and 8 gold cables, and a lithium batpack for 24 aluminium, 6 gold cables, and 12 lithium, plus an advanced circuit, and the MFE can charge a diamond jackhammer, but a lithium batpack cannot. IT MAEKS NOE SESNE!!

Oh, and did you notice I edited out the diamond drill on my previous post? Turns out that one works fine with the lithium batpack.)

• @Machine Muse

And now for something completely different.

I just remembered because I saw your name. With smart moving installed I can remove your items and their function continues with no power use.
    EG fly around with jetpack, take it off, keep flying

Using version 569

@ Configurable Wood Unnerf changing configurable wood nerf..
    Seems like a waste of time but I doubt greg would have any issues with it as he stated earlier that he only had issues with the un-nerf because there was no option for it and it was there simply to remove a configurable change

• Kinda douche thing you did with the mod Greg. I used to like your mod but it's kinda dumb that you include crash code just becuase you get mad at another modder. It's bad that a modder what could be consired a malcious product within the code for the mod. Peronsally I think it was very childish that you did this along with everyone else on the FTB forum topic that was recently created for the talk about gregtech. I'm just saying now that from this little stupid stunt you pulled next to no one will play your mod now. To me you have ruined your rep as a modder and are about at the level flowerchild is to me. I could understand being mad but you don't do something stupid and malicious like this. Sure you may dislike the modder but you ruin the game for everyone that plays FTB and packs with both mods in it. This affected more people then you think and broke a lot of worlds. Thanks to you, you have ruined a lot of 1.5 worlds that relied on gregtech.

• netcvb no FTB packs were affected, almost no one was affected other than a few people within an 8 hour perioud using a bleeding edge version. Worlds were not wrecked like with forestry and the issue is long gone, it was fixed afaik almost 50 hours ago.

Slowpoke101 , I hear a rumor that FTB will be having a GT style modpack in the future, any truth in the rumors?

• @Machine Muse

And now for something completely different.

I just remembered because I saw your name. With smart moving installed I can remove your items and their function continues with no power use.

And if you posted this in any of my threads or on my website's contact page, I might care. :P

• I don't know why anti-wood nerf code by your part is even required, if users can turn the GT wood nerf off within GT config.

Probably the same reason GT needs to touch bronze, even though users can turn Forestry bronze off with Forestry config.

Oh, but of course there's no equivalent config in GT.

• I just remembered because I saw your name. With smart moving installed I can remove your items and their function continues with no power use.

Yeah, Smart Moving/PlayerAPI's kind of... Yeah... I mean, it's a good mod that enhances the Minecraft experience by a large amount, but it causes way too many problems. I've brought this up with modders before, the only solution is "don't use Smart Moving."

• @MM, I just had to write it down to remember it. Ill get it posted in the proper location soon :)
    If I didnt I would of just forgotten like always

BeetoGuy
    Yeah, smart moving does cause a few issues (It does change quite a bit though) I cannot live without it :P

• nd crafting.

[Forestry bronze amount can be modified using forestry and GT configs together]
    There are some vanilla recipes that got changed, all can be turned off, including the wood one that started all this pointless war.
    There are IC² recipes that got changed, all can be turned off, if you like CreativeIndustrialCraft².

Nope, the code is 2 or 1 for bronze, after removing the previously existing recipe.

This is trivial to look at or test, so trivial I question why you would lie about it.

• 4 Bronze is obtainable in forestry worktable via 3copper 1tin.
    I personally don't like using forestry's recipes as they change IC2's original bronze recipe.

http://imgur.com/DbvLFTW

Granted, but that is not a crafting recipe for bronze, that is the fact that the work table ignores the crafting recipe for bronze and can be considered a work around to the fact that GregTech changes the forestry bronze crafting without respecting the forestry bronze config.

When needing bronze in a standard crafting situation - like during AE auto crafting - that recipe is not available.

• Use ME interface or other automation methods ?
    Keep a table around the workshop, if you prefer the 3+1 = 4 ?

The worktable is a manual crafting table, not an automated one. And none of your suggestions changes the fact that GregTech changes the forestry bronze output, without a config, and without respecting Forestry's config.