[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I lied before :-P
    I'm using CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.1 and NotEnoughItems 1.6.0.5. Not sure if the latest versions that were released some time within past 24 hours work or not. There were some issues with second-to-last version of NEI so I had to downgrade.

All the GT machines show up just fine for me.

[edit]
    I'm also using industrialcraft-2_1.118.401-lf so that shouldn't be the main troublemaker.

• I managed to get it fixed, you need to step DOWN the version of NEI to version 1.6.0.6 im using it with a 1.6.2 mod build right now. I had the same problem before, it's NOT Gregtech or Ic2 , it's NEI

• I managed to get it fixed, you need to step DOWN the version of NEI to version 1.6.0.6 im using it with a 1.6.2 mod build right now. I had the same problem before, it's NOT Gregtech or Ic2 , it's NEI

Damn you! I just about to post that :) Reverted my NEI and boom :) Will see if I can grab one version down :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kane Hart ().

• Greg, drain just don't work for me, tested it on adv crafting table too.
    keep liquids away mode work, but it don't want to input liquids
    Also what part of nei was responsible for Processing cost of materials in grinder/furnace? Or it was in plugins?

• did I hear clayblock biome? alkaline metal power produciton i'm coming!

edit: i found out that 1 ton of bauxite contains 100-500gramms of gallium... add it. :D

• So I wanted to start my Let's Play Series and I ran into well I would not say issues but I got hit by some new changes in GregTech that I sort of like but some don't make total sense for me not sure if it's a bug or overlooked or what.

Before you read just in case I'm using TC I don't think it's redoing the recipes that I'm looking at... If there is any conflicts with TC let me know.

New Crafting Weapons / Tools System:
    Iron
    Gold
    Steel
    Bronze

Not added:
    Wood
    Stone
    Diamond (Confused on this one)

Other Mods to Consider:
    Biomes o Plenty Has a full set of Amethyst tools/weapons/armor that are better then diamond.
    Applied Energistics Has Quarts Tools / Weapons The weapon/tool I think are like steel in quality.

I'm wondering though if TC is legit it looks like be fun to play with some stuff with it but I have a feeling that some of their enchants and features might be a bit to powerful. I'm considering dropping it for now it feels like fit into a more none Tech mod set. Please don't give opinions based on just hate :P

I really like to Start my Let's Play but I want to see about Diamond, Amethyst and Quarts Tools if anything or anything will change.

• There are also flint tools that are crafted like vanilla stuff that are basically double-durability stone tools.

Quartz tools are a bit OP indeed considering how easy it is to craft them, though I generally value quartz too high to spend it on tools. If nether quartz can be used for them as well then that is most definitely way OP and I personally wouldn't use tools made of it.
    BoP amethysts should be rather rare or at least I haven't found too many of them. Not sure if there are enough of them to spend on tools.

TiC is in my opinion not a good fit for tech mods pack. It's a bit too "magicky" for my taste and makes electric tools severely underpowered in comparison by entirely removing them from progression path. Though I do agree that the whole smelting system it has is interesting.

• There are also flint tools that are crafted like vanilla stuff that are basically double-durability stone tools.

Quartz tools are a bit OP indeed considering how easy it is to craft them, though I generally value quartz too high to spend it on tools. If nether quartz can be used for them as well then that is most definitely way OP and I personally wouldn't use tools made of it.
    BoP amethysts should be rather rare or at least I haven't found too many of them. Not sure if there are enough of them to spend on tools.

TiC is in my opinion not a good fit for tech mods pack. It's a bit too "magicky" for my taste and makes electric tools severely underpowered in comparison by entirely removing them from progression path. Though I do agree that the whole smelting system it has is interesting.

Yeah I guess I can remove TiC I mean I have enough going anyways but it does look like it has some fun features. The whole Nerf of Wood/Stone tools are a bit odd but I don't care the Flint I thought was some fucked up mod I was not going say anything since I thought that was TiC or something LOL...

I would like to still see BoP/Quarts stuff use the new crafting system if possible and Diamond too it makes no sense to me but I guess at that point who the hell going use diamond tools when they can make diamond drill?

• Wood, Stone and diamond cant be molded. Diamonds can be cut but it is very hard to combine them again, you might aswell make the diamond all over again. Sure Diamond is hard but it has a huge Cleavage point and you hit it the wrong way and it will just split in two. Hence how people have been able to carve diamonds for the last millennium.

• Wood, Stone and diamond cant be molded. Diamonds can be cut but it is very hard to combine them again, you might aswell make the diamond all over again. Sure Diamond is hard but it has a huge Cleavage point and you hit it the wrong way and it will just split in two. Hence how people have been able to carve diamonds for the last millennium.

We are so still talking about Minecraft right :P

EDIT: Any sites or pages that have updated change notes anymore?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kane Hart ().

• Greg, drain just don't work for me, tested it on adv crafting table too.
    keep liquids away mode work, but it don't want to input liquids
    Also what part of nei was responsible for Processing cost of materials in grinder/furnace? Or it was in plugins?

Tried updating? I fixed that Bug already.

did I hear clayblock biome? alkaline metal power produciton i'm coming!

You people know that I was talking about a VANILLA Feature, which JEB_ is adding?

• You people know that I was talking about a VANILLA Feature, which JEB_ is adding?

Heh, not me. Has he hinted about adding any other vanilla features people might have missed?

• I have this bug on 4.00e.

And I have fixed it in 4.00e.

The only buggy thing about that Stuff you have shown is, that the Grinder does not show the amount of Liquid inside. I bet it is just full and therefor doesn't let Water in.

• And I have fixed it in 4.00e.

The only buggy thing about that Stuff you have shown is, that the Grinder does not show the amount of Liquid inside. I bet it is just full and therefor doesn't let Water in.

Sorry, after removing and placing grinder again it started to work.
    It takes water in, but does not use it... will play will it in creative later and maybe would be able to find that's wrong.