[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Well, you can still make steel with the RC blast furce. Or was that disabled?

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

• Something is really wrong with metal (bronze for instance) tools. I can make Shovel and Sword, but I cannot make hoe, pick or axe using the NEI recipe. Already tried bronze workbench instead of normal one, still no success.
    GT, IC2 Exp., Forge are latest available ATM.
    nvm
    Is there any tool for harvesting rubber leaves in adventure mode?

死! 冬! 運命!

The post was edited 1 time, last by malcanteth ().

• EDIT: while you are at it, could you add a way to tell the status of the input tanks by looking at the control block? especially with your new pipes, it can be difficult to tell what is going on without breaking things.

There is a Liquid Meter Upgrade, which outputs Redstone depending on how much Liquid is inside a Tank. It also works on Pipes since the very beginning.

The Scanner will soon be able to scan Tanks.

argh so I really have to use the steam stuff? shit

Aside from the Fact, that the only way to get Rubber is the Steam powered Extractor, because I removed Resin Smelting.

Well, you can still make steel with the RC blast furce. Or was that disabled?

You could, but that would require a trip to the Nether.

• Something is really wrong with metal (bronze for instance) tools. I can make Shovel and Sword, but I cannot make hoe, pick or axe using the NEI recipe. Already tried bronze workbench instead of normal one, still no success.
    GT, IC2 Exp., Forge are latest available ATM.
    nvm
    Is there any tool for harvesting rubber leaves in adventure mode?

Try using the Saw, only thing other then sword that cn break leaves and also doesn't use up 2 durability.

• PatternStorage? WTF?

I will do a spotlight when its all done, to which its not that far.
    Really, just textures, the animation code, finishing the Replicator, actually giving a recipe for the replicator and that should be it.

• I know this comes across a bit like trolling, but infinity is not(!!!) a number. It's an abstract concept. There is a reason why mathmaticians occupy themselves with very large numbers (like googol, googolplex).

I DO know that infinity is not a number. I said that infinity can be a ridiculously large number which can't be written for obvious reasons and therefore is abbreviated into ∞.

Infinity is only for exponential equations.

Also, ; Yotta is a pretty big number (Septillion)

lim 1/x² = ?
    x ->

@IC² exp : I tried using scanner and i always got "errors" upon scanning stuff, that means the system doesnt have any registered "patterns" ?

• I DO know that infinity is not a number. I said that infinity can be a ridiculously large number which can't be written for obvious reasons and therefore is abbreviated into ∞.

lim 1/x² = ?
    x ->

@IC² exp : I tried using scanner and i always got "errors" upon scanning stuff, that means the system doesnt have any registered "patterns" ?

Dirt, Cobble, Gravel and Iridium are all thats added right now. Rest will come when its done.

• I DO know that infinity is not a number. I said that infinity can be a ridiculously large number which can't be written for obvious reasons and therefore is abbreviated into ∞.

What? That doesn't make ANY sense. Since when can you abbrivate large numbers to infinity? Infinity is sometimes treated as if it were a number but both are actually very very different from each other.

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

• Just try to imagine how "big" infinity could be if it were written as a number, with "infinite" amount of "numbers" (9999999999999999999999999999...{continues infinitely}), that was the idea.
    Edit: If you can't, you don't have enough imagination to use the machine box.n

• Can anyone think of a good way of making loads of cobblestone in 1.6, using non-op methods? I tried mining, but I just need so much, its not a viable option, might have to resort to it though.
    http://i.imgur.com/cb3Qntw.jpg

GT Rock breaker ;p
    nukes ;p

• Nukes no, as its a server, but OMG, THE ROCK BREAKER LOOKS COOL, HOW DO I USE IT......?

Lava on one side, water on the other side, feed in EU, feed out cobble.
    Also optionally, feed in Redstone dust, feed out Obsidian.

Edit: another option, IC2 Miner. It'll dig up a fair amount of stone while it's searching for ores.

• Edit: another option, IC2 Miner. It'll dig up a fair amount of stone while it's searching for ores.

You can even make a cobblegenerator with one, if you make some cobblegenerators in the way of an ore, so it will dig cobble forever.

• Hi, I have noticed that Gregtech has changed the hopper recipe for vanilla but I cant seam to find the setting in the config to make it back vanilla . could somebody help?

• Testing the rock breaker. Does it only use a tiny bit of EU, then continue forever? If not, then that's a bug.

Edit: Internal buffer, I'm a nob

Edit2: OMYGOD THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER, I LOVE THAT. There are so many blocks that there is little documentation on, like the giant block pipes, that move items.

Edit3: I made it, its my first electric machine, but I made it XD.