[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I believe IC2 reactors are broken at the moment.

Also, nice to see that the suggestions about advanced machine casings were heard :)

[edit]
    Creosote doesn't burn in semifluid generator any more?

• I believe IC2 reactors are broken at the moment.

Also, nice to see that the suggestions about advanced machine casings were heard :)

[edit]
    Creosote doesn't burn in semifluid generator any more?

Oh Really? Damn it be nice to have a list of what is broken and not. People here told me running a server was possible right now. So when I was planning to launch in like 12 hours from now I assumed my server would not need to be WIPED over a API error with IC/GT :P

Fuck, I wonder if it's even worth trying anymore. People told me things were fine a month ago. So a Month was a good buffer and :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Just dont use my Fuel Cells. IC² has now its own Plutonium Cells, and Thorium Cells will be obsolete as well (Because Molten Salt Reactors will be the only usable way for Thorium, when I add them). For the Creosote Stuff, I think that is just a minor Issue, you can still burn it in RC-Boilers.

• For the Creosote Stuff, I think that is just a minor Issue, you can still burn it in RC-Boilers.

"minor issue" as in "it'll get fixed whenever" or "won't fix, just burn it in boiler"?

Not much of a problem if the fix is delayed but I'd prefer to not use RC boilers if possible :)

• I have two questions:

1.) Didn't GT have lots of liquids? They don't show up in NEI anymore. Also: Were/Are they placeable in the world?

2.) NEI Plugins is not out yet, is it?

:)

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

• Just dont use my Fuel Cells. IC² has now its own Plutonium Cells, and Thorium Cells will be obsolete as well (Because Molten Salt Reactors will be the only usable way for Thorium, when I add them). For the Creosote Stuff, I think that is just a minor Issue, you can still burn it in RC-Boilers.

Hmm, That is a bit of a pain. I'm a bit tired it's 8:30am how long till they could hit that day one? Is it only inside the reactor? I might just ban the reactor till it's fixed instead to save me any headaches.

• Hmm, That is a bit of a pain. I'm a bit tired it's 8:30am how long till they could hit that day one? Is it only inside the reactor? I might just ban the reactor till it's fixed instead to save me any headaches.

Yes, you should temporary ban the Reactor. The next Version will make the GT Fuel Rods uncraftable, but the experimental IC2 can break things.

• Yes, you should temporary ban the Reactor. The next Version will make the GT Fuel Rods uncraftable, but the experimental IC2 can break things.

Not a problem. Thanks for the heads up. I don't mind disabling things / banning as long as I can stay crash free and of course things will get better over time.

Banned Items For Basic Players, Supporting Members it all opens up:
    - Anything Computer Craft
    - Anything SteveCarts

- Anything Chunk Loaders

- Quarry, Filler, Builder, Pump (All the other pumps are still open)
    - Railcraft Bore / TnT Cart
    - IC Mining Laser, Sticky Dynamite (nuke, reactor nerfed + reactor disabled for now)

The reason mostly is Chunk Loader stuff just sucks on a open server, Computer Craft has to many exploits even outside of turtles and turtles are rape to the server, Quarry, Filler, Builder can be taxing and the BC Pumps even rewritten is still not the best pump and rather just let them use the extra Utilities Nether Pump, Boring machine of course haha evil... Steve Carts has chunk loaders and can rape pretty hard if you set it up right. I rather keep it's automation to a select few.

So my biggest issue is Mining Laser. I think I'm keeping it perma banned unless if the mods finally got added to block/change them!

What am I using to prevent use/craft/touch/everything: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ftbhelper/ Really sweet little plugin!

I'm going to delay my launch of my Server Wednesday now it's 10am and I got a lot of things to do yet including more testing. BTW I'm retiring Godcraft if you guys never heard about it yet and this is my new site: http://stonelegion.com

Current Mod List: http://cabingamer.com/minecraft-1-6-2/

I had to remove Galacticraft... Darn thing can't craft GregTech Recipes right now! I swear I want to use it but things keep breaking hehe.

For the server configs we have them pretty darn basic. We are not going hardcore it's pretty casual though we using default GregTech everything and we removed Duplicate Ores and such. We are not using any special hungry mod etc. Though we do have Infernal Mobs that do add a lot of fun to the game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kane Hart ().

• Buildcraft builders have been bust since the minecraft 1.3 update anyway :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• We are not going hardcore it's pretty casual though we using default GregTech everything and we removed Duplicate Ores and such.

Did you know that GT has it's own tin and copper ore equivalents nowadays? Spawn in HUGE veins (1-2 stacks) but relatively rare and spawn only in specific biomes. So basically make sure you disable ALL other mod tin/copper :)

• Buildcraft builders have been bust since the minecraft 1.3 update anyway :P

Not if you add their correct permission via OP :P I think no one realizes MCPC you need to op [BuildCraft]

Did you know that GT has it's own tin and copper ore equivalents nowadays? Spawn in HUGE veins (1-2 stacks) but relatively rare and spawn only in specific biomes. So basically make sure you disable ALL other mod tin/copper :)

I don't think this will fly with my users. TBH it's is sad when I spend so much time and such and these casual users who were not planning on even playing are trying to vote to remove GregTech. For now anyways I rather just leave is alone. To much Copper and Tin is not the end of the world anyways :P These are people that are not like 99% of people here who talk daily.

• Not if you add their correct permission via OP :P I think no one realizes MCPC you need to op [BuildCraft]

Even in SSP? Pretty sure they have been broken there as well.

Is it intended that basic machine box (8 iron plates around wrench) has the assembler recipe of 8 plates + parts instead of 6 plates + parts? Also, why doesn't iron machine hull have any recipe at all? Would make sense for it to be 6 plates + machine parts.

• (Because Molten Salt Reactors will be the only usable way for Thorium, when I add them)

Sounds good :D
    But it'll have to be efficient and cheap, because MSR aren't that cheap :p
    Theoretically Thorium should work in others reactors ... as something that would pulse itself but not really react ^^. (No bonus for adjacent Cells I would say).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Even in SSP? Pretty sure they have been broken there as well.

Is it intended that basic machine box (8 iron plates around wrench) has the assembler recipe of 8 plates + parts instead of 6 plates + parts? Also, why doesn't iron machine hull have any recipe at all? Would make sense for it to be 6 plates + machine parts.

sorry I thought fillers, ya builders are toast.

• Kane Hart : I made an application
    Is it on the right place?
    If yes, mind accepting me?
    Also, if you are going to play on the server legitely, may i join you?

Edit : You should disable the "activation sigil" from extra utilities (which spawns on dungeons), that is the thing that generates cursed earth.

Edit2 : Hey greg, now that IC² distincts Uranium 235 from Uranium 238, what about making Uranium 238 breedable into Plutonium 239 and Thorium 232 (99% of mineable thorium) into Uranium 233, using a real breeder reactor?
    That way thorium has to be bred first to be usable.

TL;DR
    Breeder reactor :
    Mined Thorium is Th232.
    Th232 -> U233
    U238 -> Pu239

• Did you update? I added special Cases for not outputting to the Output Side of a Hopper.

Yes I downloaded it again for being sure! And I noticed another "bug". if you color your pipes with the painter, the color won't be saved (is not a huge bug) but sometimes the colorrender is fucked up:
    http://imgur.com/ecGFglS the whole pipe should be blue :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lefty ().

• Edit2 : Hey greg, now that IC² distincts Uranium 235 from Uranium 238, what about making Uranium 238 breedable into Plutonium 239 and Thorium 232 (99% of mineable thorium) into Uranium 233, using a real breeder reactor?
    That way thorium has to be bred first to be usable.

Yay, I want more stuff to breed!
    But breeding Thorium should still be less efficient than directly using it in a MSR :p

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Is it intended that basic machine box (8 iron plates around wrench) has the assembler recipe of 8 plates + parts instead of 6 plates + parts? Also, why doesn't iron machine hull have any recipe at all? Would make sense for it to be 6 plates + machine parts.

It was pointed out at least 5 times, but no effect