[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Yay, I want more stuff to breed!
    But breeding Thorium should still be less efficient than directly using it in a MSR :p

The MSR could be used as a breeder , so you feed it Thorium 232 (or Uranium 238 ), U233/U235/Pu239 (fissile element, neutron "emitter" element) and it will breed Th232 (or U238 ) into Uranium 233 (or Plutonium 239), while generating some energy through the molten salts.

Th232 and U238 by themselves can't generate energy.

MSR Breeder :
    (U233/U235/Pu239) + Th232 or U238 = U233 or Pu239

• It was pointed out at least 5 times, but no effect

The basic machine box thingy, yes, and Greg actually said something about it taking 6 plates when it clearly doesn't.
    The iron machine casing thing hasn't been brought up for at least 30-40 pages :)

• The MSR could be used as a breeder , so you feed it Thorium 232 (or Uranium 238 ), U233/U235/Pu239 (fissile element, neutron "emitter" element) and it will breed Th232 (or U238 ) into Uranium 233 (or Plutonium 239), while generating some energy through the molten salts.

Th232 and U238 by themselves can't generate energy.

Yes they can. The only issue is that they tend to react less than some others, and they can't with high-speed neutrons, unlike Pu239 or U235. However, the MS helping to slowdown the neutrons and heating because of that (less speed = dissipated energy = heat), a MSR can breed stuff in it, or makes it react where normal Reactors couldn't.
    Not to mention U238 and Th232 can generate energy ... by decaying ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Not to mention U238 and Th232 can generate energy ... by decaying ^^

Like i'm going to wait their decay time, which is insanely big, before getting any energy.
    I'm gonna breed them all!

Testing Edit: 233U and 239Pu obtained through breeding of 232Th and 238U increases nuclear fuel yield from uranium and thorium to the maximum.

• I love those pipes from you but will there be a way of crafting them automaticly without hammer / wrench in the future? (or a electronic hammer) :O I play to much on my test world :D

• Yes I downloaded it again for being sure! And I noticed another "bug". if you color your pipes with the painter, the color won't be saved (is not a huge bug) but sometimes the colorrender is fucked up:
    http://imgur.com/ecGFglS the whole pipe should be blue :P

The whole Pipe IS actually Blue if you would look closely. The Update fixed a Bug regarding Light opacity, so if you Lightupdate that Pipe, it will become as bright as it should be.

And yes, I will add a Machine which is capable of making Pipes somewhen.

Also, the Machine Casing needs 8 Iron because it is a standard IC2 Casing, if you didnt notice, that is why it still needs 8 Ingots.

• ah okay I was confused because I placed them after the update but they were connected to the old "buggy" ones that's why they got bugged too :P Sorry^^

• I'm gonna breed them all!

No you won't, for the only things you know how to use are OP greegens and exploits!
    But ... I wish IC² is gonna make them so hard to use that they won't be spammable anymore :evil:

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Do pipes really need to catch fire when it's raining? I mean ... there are pipes, right? I'd like to use them outside because they look rather nice.

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

• Also, the Machine Casing needs 8 Iron because it is a standard IC2 Casing, if you didnt notice, that is why it still needs 8 Ingots.

Didn't stop you from making cables/circuits more effective :)
    Also, what about the iron machine casing? I mean it's not like one could actually get it in-game, right?

• No you won't, for the only things you know how to use are OP greegens and exploits!
    But ... I wish IC² is gonna make them so hard to use that they won't be spammable anymore :evil:

I have to adapt myself to some situations, for example, i'm playing on a server which disables greengens completely...
    I will manage to use them massively, always.

"Exploits" are my way to discover non-exploitable things to increase yield from things.
    It was through an "exploit" that i found out the iron-magnesium generation using obsidian.

• I have to adapt myself to some situations, for example, i'm playing on a server which disables greengens completely...
    I will manage to use them massively, always.

Hehe ... what are you using on it ? Farms ? Oil ? Lava ? I can't believe you use Nuclear :p

It was through an "exploit" that i found out the iron-magnesium generation using obsidian.

I found it as well but ... guess what, I did not use it :p
    There are always exploits, but some people just think it isn't fun :p

Anyway, I hope IC² is gonna overhaul Windmills making them much bigger, much efficient, but ... much annoying to use at a large scale, like IRL (because of the lack of spots, the randomness of the output and the annoying wiring you have to do). Just because IRL Windmills are one of the best renewable energy, but aren't scalable at all (but on Ocean, which is IRL much more expensive).

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Well, my server files were getting too big, so we decided we would redo the map with a 3000 block world limit. After doing the map, and leaving for a few hours, I get the SAME error message.

http://pastebin.com/iVBeeL3v

I am now praying anybody has any idea why my server space is getting filled so quickly (also why there are so many mentions of GT in there too), as it has never done it this quickly before. I deleted as much as I could, but I have no idea what else to delete.

Edit: contacted support, and they told us it was a 'known bug'. We lost a two week old map because of it, and they haven't helped so far, just made a ticket, hoping to get some answers.