[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I had some problems of machines disconnecting when there is a loop in the wire network (aka 2 equal routes for the same machine).

There's only a single, straight wire on my main machine line. I'm also having a thermal gen disconnecting from a batbox it's directly up against. It's just every GT machine disconnecting from the enet whenever they unload

• @kane is the server crashed? I was playing with the miner and it suddenly dced me and i couldnt connect anymore.

I just rushed home to find it up and running just fine :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• What? Greg is against the 32x32 and you say that 32x32 should be used. Contraditory.

Greg, the depleted fuel rod chance is the same as the old "near-depleted" uranium cell or it is 100%?

I think that Kane means 16x16,
    Also, I agree with Greg, we should need a resource pack to use higher resolutions than default, not use them to have default.
    Sirus, the textures are too striking and contrasting, try adding gradients and pulses of colour in 16bit!

• I just rushed home to find it up and running just fine :(

Silly thing is that i still can't connect.
    http://i.imgur.com/AS450JM.png

Edit : i think theres something wrong with my internet, i cant connect to outlook nor load imgur images...
    Restarting it (again).

• I like how Greg's thread has been hijacked to discuss the new textures :P And I feel bad for commenting on it -
    The red stripes on SirusKing's MFSU touch the edges of the block and that's inconsistent the others. I think if you kept the 1 block border untouched it would look cleaner and fit in better.

Here's a shot of a 16x variant I made with the edges trimmed.
    http://i.imgur.com/A11F6qs.png

• Silly thing is that i still can't connect.
    http://i.imgur.com/AS450JM.png

Edit : i think theres something wrong with my internet, i cant connect to outlook nor load imgur images...
    Restarting it (again).

Sounds like DNS issue with your pc/isp. But your on now so I guess it's fine!

NEW Space Game Coming to Steam! IT'S MINECRAFT IN SPACE BETTER THEN THAT OTHER ACTUAL MINECRAFT IN SPACE GAME!

I guess it helps to post the link lol http://stonelegion.com/forums/…s-alpha-footage/#entry621

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kane Hart ().

• Having an issue with a Thermal Boiler + Steam Turbine setup. I'm on version 1.5.2 by the way.

The problem I've run into is when outputting the steam to the steam turbine while also outputting obsidian to that chest. When I first set it up to test, liquiducts were connected to both outputs. The turbine ran just fine that way, but I had no way of getting the obsidian out. I used the Extra Utilities node which takes it out just fine. I then used the screwdriver to set the obsidian output face to Items Only, and the steam output face to Steam Only, but now there isn't sufficient steam to get the turbine running. I can fix it like I did with the lava input by using a Transvector interface, but I'd at least like to know what the problem is with how this is currently working and how it should be set up normally.

So I hooked up some Transvector Interfaces and right now 4 separate liquiducts full of steam still are just enough to keep it running. I feel like I'm missing something here though, since regularly you're only able to hook up one pipe to each hatch. Is there a method of transferring steam that's faster than the liquiduct?

• So I hooked up some Transvector Interfaces and right now 4 separate liquiducts full of steam still are just enough to keep it running. I feel like I'm missing something here though, since regularly you're only able to hook up one pipe to each hatch. Is there a method of transferring steam that's faster than the liquiduct?

There are GT pipes, but it's 1.6 only. You can put boilers on sides of turbine and you won't need any pipes, just pump cover on hatches. Just don't forget to set item only output on secondt hatch.

• So I hooked up some Transvector Interfaces and right now 4 separate liquiducts full of steam still are just enough to keep it running. I feel like I'm missing something here though, since regularly you're only able to hook up one pipe to each hatch. Is there a method of transferring steam that's faster than the liquiduct?

Machine boxes do with pump modules on them. You need to supply power to them though

• Kane, is it possible that you set the port of your server to 8080? If you do, I will be able to join at my education centre.
    I believe this port is for https so it will most ever be blocked anywhere (except prisons, maybe).

Cheers,
    DrRed

• Kane, is it possible that you set the port of your server to 8080? If you do, I will be able to join at my education centre.
    I believe this port is for https so it will most ever be blocked anywhere (except prisons, maybe).

Cheers,
    DrRed

It's not possible because we use host names and default port :(

Report: Spawnx is saying tungsten dust can be used in a normal furnace.... I never touched the settings so what gives? Bug or?

• ####################
    # blastfurnace
    ####################

blastfurnace {
    I:dustAluminium_200=200
    I:dustChrome_800=800
    I:dustGalena_20=20
    I:dustStainlessSteel_100=100
    I:dustSteel_100=100
    I:dustTitanium_1000=1000
    I:dustTungsten_2000=2000
    I:ingotIron_500=500
    I:ingotRefinedIron_500=500
    I:ingotTungsten_2000=2000
    I:item.GT_Cells.7_1000=1000
    I:oreIron_100=100
    I:oreIron_150=150
    I:orePyrite_100=100
    }

####################
    # blastfurnacerequirements
    ####################

blastfurnacerequirements {
    B:aluminium_true=true
    B:chrome_true=true
    B:stainlesssteel_true=true
    B:steel_true=true
    B:titanium_true=true
    B:tungsten_true=true
    }

• There are GT pipes, but it's 1.6 only. You can put boilers on sides of turbine and you won't need any pipes, just pump cover on hatches. Just don't forget to set item only output on second hatch.

Alright. Guess I'll be repositioning my boilers to make sure the steam goes in correctly.

Also, has anyone crunched the numbers on how many rubies are needed to make the fusion reactor? From a rough guess, it's looking like it's over 1000. I've really got to get my ruby bees bred and going, or get a quarry in a biome that contains rubies, otherwise it's gonna be a really long wait.

• Also, has anyone crunched the numbers on how many rubies are needed to make the fusion reactor? From a rough guess, it's looking like it's over 1000. I've really got to get my ruby bees bred and going, or get a quarry in a biome that contains rubies, otherwise it's gonna be a really long wait.

It will depend on amount of FR blocks you will use, coz you either use them or adv casing. If you need eslimate FTB wiki should have it.

• Also, has anyone crunched the numbers on how many rubies are needed to make the fusion reactor? From a rough guess, it's looking like it's over 1000. I've really got to get my ruby bees bred and going, or get a quarry in a biome that contains rubies, otherwise it's gonna be a really long wait.

The last time when I built FR i used

no rubies, but redstone bees.

• Having an issue with a Thermal Boiler + Steam Turbine setup. I'm on version 1.5.2 by the way.

You can use pump modules + thermal expansion tesseracts (or gregtech if you are not afraid to put extra resources into that). I think you can also pump thermal boilers with liquid logistic pipes saving tons of space, those are pretty decent at transfering liquid, although not enough for steam turbine. For obsidian you set output hatch with screwdriver to output only items and put conveyor module on it. Also try using lava filters, I found them astonishingly productive.

• Sirus, the MFSU and MFE texture look like shit. Why would you even consider putting it in 32bit when all it does is adds more room for error? I hope you revise your design and reclaim your sanity when you recreate it in the normal 16bit style.