[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• That is a good idea. Except that it won't solve the problem of dungeon chests overflowing with chips.
    I don't really like the idea of finding them in chests, maybe you find blank chips and you craft them with a machine block for example to get a basic machines guide.

Except how does that help people who don't know what they're doing figure things out if they have to actually do some of the stuff the don't know just to get the info on how to do those things?

• Special engineering villagers, yeah that would be cool. Could have a few steam machines in at random or something, the villagers could sell data chips, hammers, files and wrenches.

• Except how does that help people who don't know what they're doing figure things out if they have to actually do some of the stuff the don't know just to get the info on how to do those things?

Not knowing exactly what you are doing is half the fun xD Really all you Actually need info on (with NEI installed and working lol) is specifics like the turbine stuff and fusion or whatever. The tablet would be fairly easy to make, you just get into the Electric age, shove some circuits and some glass/luminators together and done!

• Not done, but this is hopefully closing for the batbox. Looks odd when held in hand but ok in world because its simple.

• The GregTech villager should be a robot.
    Or
    A crazy scientist with sporadic maniacal laughing.

• The GregTech villager should be a robot.
    Or
    A crazy scientist with sporadic maniacal laughing.

I like more the second option.
    As villagers has the "random sounds", the maniacal laughing are one of those sounds.
    He could sell you data chips (containing info for stuff) and some basic tools made of steel.

• I like more the second option.
    As villagers has the "random sounds", the maniacal laughing are one of those sounds.
    He could sell you data chips (containing info for stuff) and some basic tools made of steel.

And of course you can't have a Gregtech villager without a Gregtech cape.

• So Greg are people suppose to be able to make a mass fab now? Is this not a tad broken and OP now lol?

Well if you look at the recipe, it appears to have gained the recipe that used to be for the now absent matter fabricator, and the mass fab was also nerfed and the uum system changed recently in the IC2 v2 exp builds

• I'm just worried that people will some how store it and Greg decide its to cheap and change it and of course everyone had stored it ahead of time. I mean he never disabled it so :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I say all power to the players that do that, it'd be the smart thing to do, although storing them seems a little strange when you could, you know, be using them. But they'd have paid the matter fab price already.
    Also Greg/Sirus, how likely is it that the terraformer may get an overhaul before v2 is done?
    And fix the spelling of UU-Matter... the liquid is named as UU-Mater, and is also referred to by the same spelling in the Pattern storage

SpwnX , Getting the pattern seems to be working fine to me - Iridium Ore scanned successfully to a blueprint in a test, transferred the resultant pattern to the adjacent pattern storage. Only problem I can foresee is how the iridium pattern is supposed to be obtained without the presence of iridium ore
    However I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the replicator access to the patterns

• Yeah, all of the spelling mistakes need to be fixed. Why the hell is there a recipies.java!

• Why the recipe of Plate Bender is that high if compared to IC2 Metal Former which has more functions than Bender?

• Just got something in my log which says I should report it ;)
    Just the part releated to GregTech
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…bugs/bug%20report%204.txt
    My full log
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…bugs/bug%20report%205.txt
    It isn't critical but since it says I should report it ;)

mDiyo fails at OreDictionary registration. Don't worry about this (and don't expect Greg to do anything about it either).

Longer form:
    The message you're getting is caused by Tinkers Construct and Natura not using the standard OreDictionary naming conventions for Crafting Tables (made out of Natura woods) and Tool Rods, and the message is generated by GregTech checking what's registered in the OreDictionary and flagging inconsistencies. This message isn't a problem... but if it is a problem it's mDiyo's fault, and GregTech is just automatically calling it out.
    Partly because it's not an actual problem, partly because there's nothing to do about it on Greg's end, and probably partly because it's TiC, there's nothing for us (or Greg) to do about this. (Except possibly tell you to stop using TiC and GT together...)

gemIridium is not something I know about though. Do you know what mod that comes from?

• Here, I had this problem myself and finally found a solution. Take a peek; I'm assuming you're using Unleashed with that version, which is what I'm on.

Welp, nevermind, I relogged this morning and everything works fine with two adjacent thermal boilers with pump covers. Thank you all anyways!

Inefficient. The Outputs of the Thermal Boilers are one Block too far away from the inputs of the Steam Turbine. A Drain Cover installed before building the Thermal Boilers, set to import Mode would have been sufficient, and would have saved the Machine Boxes.

The only location where you would have needed a Machine Box in 1.5 (1.6 has large Pipes for it), is the Lava Input, and that just because it consumes Lava quite fast.

Drains, on the other hand, don't seem to work, possibly because they would still require a pump on the other side so I'd have to use a dedicated machine block inbetween all the same, I suppose. That or either a pump cover that I can't place. Oh well.