[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Seriously Tungstate Ore is btw the ONLY normal Source of Manganese...

Limiting players tech tree by the end is not a good idea... What if the server owner decides to not generate asteroids (as they are OP as fuck with the sheldonite) ?

Edit : Tungstensteel (and steel) swords has +5 damage, instead of +7 (and +6) , bug?

• Limiting players tech tree by the end is not a good idea... What if the server owner decides to not generate asteroids (as they are OP as fuck with the sheldonite) ?

SpwnX did you seriously not read the most recent changelog before posting this!?!

Edit : Tungstensteel (and steel) swords has +5 damage, instead of +7 (and +6) , bug?

Always use the latest Version before reporting Bugs...

• SpwnX did you seriously not read the most recent changelog before posting this!?!

I did read it, but it was some hours ago (i went to bed), so i forgot it :D

Always use the latest Version before reporting Bugs...

Good that it is fixed anyways?

• Gregious my server log said I should report this but idk what's even causing this cause my server is actually running fine the last time I went on (like a half hour ago)

19.09 20:30:01 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
    19.09 20:30:01 [Server] INFO Encountered Exception while ticking MetaTileEntity, the Game should've crashed now, but I prevented that. Please report immidietly to GregTech Intergalactical!!!
    19.09 20:29:51 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
    19.09 20:29:51 [Server] INFO Encountered Exception while ticking MetaTileEntity, the Game should've crashed now, but I prevented that. Please report immidietly to GregTech Intergalactical!!!
    19.09 20:27:44 [Server] INFO Saved the world
    19.09 20:27:44 [Server] INFO Saving...
    19.09 20:27:44 [Server] INFO Saving is already turned on.
    19.09 20:27:44 [Multicraft] Auto-saving world...
    19.09 20:27:24 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
    19.09 20:27:24 [Server] INFO Encountered Exception while ticking MetaTileEntity, the Game should've crashed now, but I prevented that. Please report immidietly to GregTech Intergalactical!!!
    19.09 20:27:14 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
    19.09 20:27:14 [Server] INFO Encountered Exception while ticking MetaTileEntity, the Game should've crashed now, but I prevented that. Please report immidietly to GregTech Intergalactical!!!

And that's all there is, repeating in the log every now and then.

• Nice update.

I decided to delete unused (not mined/built into) chunks around my base to get them to regen. I even made a backup of the save!
    Loaded the save in mcedit, deleted a ton of chunks
    Loaded up the world again, got error messages about missing items in GT
    "Meh, probably Greg just reassigned some stuff, load it anyway"
    Get to base -> nearly all machines are gone
    Realize when I was updating I accidentally moved the gregtech.zip from mods to my unused_mods folder and thus all GT-related things got deleted from world
    No worries, I've got backup!
    Re-extract it, re-delete everything
    Fix the mod folder
    Re-load the world -> still everything done
    WTF?
    Noticed I backed up the wrong world file ....

So, kids. Backups are good. Backups of the actually useful things are better.

Oh, well, I'll get to play non-cheaty way and actually have to get the stainless steel to progress instead of getting the machines before that update :)

• I see only

You know there are recipes for the Chunk of Lazurite?

I see exactly two recipes for the chunk of lazurite: one for macerator and one for rock crusher. Both are for getting the dust back. That's why I'm asking.

• fixed some Underground Biomes Stuff as well.

Any idea if those fixes could cause no underground biomes stuff to spawn in my world (according to mcedit analyze)? According to log everything seems to be just fine.

When I spawned some of it's stone in world I was able to place and break it just fine, though it didn't respect harderstone config option (as it never has, I believe).

3 chrome, 11 sapphire and 2 iridium from my first dungeon chest. I noticed you have a config "increased dungeon loot", what sort of loot does it increase?

The post was edited 2 times, last by hoho ().

• Sorry to say that, OreSalt isn't fixed yet:

[2013-09-20 10:47:22] [INFO] [STDOUT] Ore
    Name: oreSalt !!!Unknown Ore detected!!! Please report to GregTech
    Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's
    just an Information. This Ore will still get added to the List of the
    IC2-Miner, but with a low Value.

Thats a gregtechmod 4.04b message

And some new items (Seems to be Tinker Construct)

Started Game two times to generate DynamicConfig.

And a small suggestion: Would you make Natural Aluminum compatible to you Aluminum? Or is that kind of ... not Gregtechs way?

Michael (aka BakermanLP)

• And a small suggestion: Would you make Natural Aluminum compatible to you Aluminum? Or is that kind of ... not Gregtechs way?

I think Aluminum is generated by Tinkers' Construct, not Natura (but whatever, they're paired mods anyway)

And I'd be willing to bet unholy amounts of money that this is not going to happen. Ever.

• I think Aluminum is generated by Tinkers' Construct, not Natura (but whatever, they're paired mods anyway)

And I'd be willing to bet unholy amounts of money that this is not going to happen. Ever.

Also, this didnt happen to XyCraft Aluminum, so why it would for TiC/Natura ?

• Also, Aluminum =/= Aluminium

I know that, but logfile says:

2013-09-20 11:34:41 [INFO] [STDOUT] Material Name: nuggetNaturalAluminum !!!Unknown Material detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-09-20 11:34:41 [INFO] [STDOUT] Material Name: ingotAluminumBrass !!!Unknown Material detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

Also it is not Natura but Tinker Construct. I also know this. But the ore and the nuggest are called natural Aluminum ( Natural != Natura )

For me it is alright, if Tinker Construct Aluminium is not the same than Gregtech Aluminium. That's no problem, just an suggestion.

Just my 2 cents

PS: Sorry for german language, but Gregorius knows me ( kind of :D )

• making nat. alu compatible with REAL aluminium would be total BS :D

• Hello guys,

is there a way to download older 1.6.2 versions of GregTech, not the latest one? In the second topic there are just versions 1.5.2 and below.

Thanks a lot,
    Methes

• The Tinkers construct recovery addon does make gregs aluminium and the TiC aluminum interchangeable though if you really want that functionality

• Also, Aluminum =/= Aluminium

<troll>
    They should be. Calling it Aluminum is an outdated US thing, like measuring in feet and inches. The rest of the world calls it Aluminium.
    </troll>

Also it is not Natura but Tinker Construct. I also know this. But the ore and the nuggest are called natural Aluminum ( Natural != Natura )

Oh, right. I didn't know that, I thought you made a typo.

• Did Greg remove the File, Saw and Hammers or did something break when I upgraded???

:/

Something musta broken. They're still all there as far as I'm aware

And I should clarify what I said before; Aluminum =/= Aluminium => in Minecraft mod terms at least