[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• How to get Flint from gravel now? IC2 macerator can do it, but universal macerator and industrial grinder can't. I need edit config and create ic2 macerator for this? (I need to convert 20 stacks)

• How to get Flint from gravel now? IC2 macerator can do it, but universal macerator and industrial grinder can't. I need edit config and create ic2 macerator for this? (I need to convert 20 stacks)

Or you know, you can place them and mine them out manually. Very slow for 20 stacks, but then it's a workaround.

• Am I the only one getting sudden memory leak problems after installing the lastest version of GT ?
    My allocated memory is fine for ten minutes (under 1Gb) and then it increases quickly 10% by 10% until it hits 2Gb and my game displays one frame every ten seconds, for no apparent reasons.
    (No dimension traveling, just wandering a bit into my little base.)

I did not have this issue before, and it occurs only when I have GT installed. I'm using the 1.6.2 version of Minecraft, IC2 Exp #217, and others mods working fine (I'll give a complete list if you need one)
    Nothing in the logs, except the warning saying that "the server can't keep up" before the game freezes completely.

(I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but my world was not created with GT nor IC2 Experimental to begin with.)

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I'm using Forge #837, updating it to #871 and I'll see if it changes anything.
    EDIT 2 : Updating Forge changed nothing.

• Or you know, you can place them and mine them out manually. Very slow for 20 stacks, but then it's a workaround.

If you have AE installed use the hand grinder.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• It may have something to do with your pc try starting with a clean jar however there is no guarantee for it to work

Just because I have Soaryn's skin doesn't mean you have to be evil to me it just means that you can give me a better skin

• Hello everybody, is it me or something changed about redstone dust and getting rubby dust? I have power, centrufige and in it 60 redstone and 8 cells and it just do not work. I have a lot of mods but they shouldnt mess it up, an exception can be IC Ecperimental 2_2.0.216. Any ideas is it bug or im missing something?

• With wandering around your Base you mean discovering new landscape, right? Because the terraingen (Granite) causes a little bit of Lag, not noticably much, but a little bit (not enough to get even close to 1GB, but it causes a small Spike, which doesnt do anything to the FPS). I dont get any Lag problems with GT, so I dont know what Problem you have. Did you allocate more RAM to actually use 1GB and not 512MB? The more Mods you have the more RAM you need.

@TheRecipesYouAllComplainedAbout: They are in fact ALL intended to be like that, and the sturdy grinder can create Manganese from Tungstate.

I still try to find an Ore, whiches byproduct could be Chrome.

• Hello everybody, is it me or something changed about redstone dust and getting rubby dust? I have power, centrufige and in it 60 redstone and 8 cells and it just do not work. I have a lot of mods but they shouldnt mess it up, an exception can be IC Ecperimental 2_2.0.216. Any ideas is it bug or im missing something?

Can you post a screenshot?

• Are you using universal fluid cells, or the regular cells? If you are using universal, try using the regular ones, other than that, no idea.

Im using simple plain empty cells made from 4 tin plates. Thnx for informations, maybe some one will have idea what to do or similar problem.

• I still try to find an Ore, whiches byproduct could be Chrome.

What about having your red and/or black granite rarely drop something one can process into it?
    Perhaps something like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrome_chalcedony ? Not quite sure how to process it, though or how much chrome does it contain.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveringite would be nice too for a source of titanium and manganese as well :)