[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• SirusKing thanks but nothing works. NEI says that there is only one recipe for uranium cells (Re-Enriched Uranium Cell + Coal dust) but to get the Re-EUC needed is a Uranium Cell.

Omg in automatic canning machine can not make fuel cells (uranium plutonium and thorium)

The post was edited 1 time, last by XSan9er ().

• Is it intended that alloy smelter only has recipes for ingots and dusts but not for the IC2 crushed/purified stuff?

• Greg, Since you so kindly took the last one and fixed most of them. Here is more: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqoz…5rz/MoreUNKNOWNTHINGY.txt. :)

I know that's really not related to GT, but

Code
    1. 2013-09-22 08:30:51 [INFO] [LevelStorage] #29494:0 - Steel Ingot - 6 (1 Steel Ingot = 6 XP)
    2. 2013-09-22 08:30:51 [INFO] [LevelStorage] #21261:26 - item.GT_Nuggets.26.name - 0 (1 item.GT_Nuggets.26.name = 0 XP)
    3. 2013-09-22 08:30:51 [SEVERE] [LevelStorage] GregTech detected. Performing needed changes. (mostly nerfs.. you know the drill)
    4. 2013-09-22 08:30:51 [INFO] [LevelStorage] Initialization took 903685 ms.

Really makes me think that something is wrong. How the hell does initialization take 900 seconds? WOW.
    In fact, it takes 2000 ms for me. You have a ton of mods that add tons of recipes, right? Because there's no apparent reason then.

BTW, I'm seeing a lot of things [that I didn't manually hardcoded XP values for], are being caught up by my automatic RecipeParsing system and assigned with proper XP values. That's good.

• BTW, I'm seeing a lot of things [that I didn't manually hardcoded XP values for], are being caught up by my automatic RecipeParsing system and assigned with proper XP values. That's good.

The Idea of an Automatic Recipe System is good, but it can have downsides. For example I have to ban certain Items from my own OreDict Processing (@PeopleWho ReadThat: Don't even try to misinterpret this phrase), due to a ton of Mod Devs, who have no Idea how the OreDict works. The longer that list is, the more load time is getting wasted for nothing, because I have to filter out improperly registered OreDict Items (Guess why I have the "Thingy"-Detection).

• The Idea of an Automatic Recipe System is good, but it can have downsides. For example I have to ban certain Items from my own OreDict Processing (@PeopleWho ReadThat: Don't even try to misinterpret this phrase), due to a ton of Mod Devs, who have no Idea how the OreDict works. The longer that list is, the more load time is getting wasted for nothing, because I have to filter out improperly registered OreDict Items (Guess why I have the "Thingy"-Detection).

@people who have no idea how oredict works:
    How can some people NOT understand how oredict works? It's just plain HashMap<Integer, ArrayList<ItemStack>>, as simple as that.

• @people who have no idea how oredict works:
    How can some people NOT understand how oredict works? It's just plain HashMap<Integer, ArrayList<ItemStack>>, as simple as that.

Yea, pshh, simple stuff :P
    I mean really, who DOESN'T know that....

• @people who have no idea how oredict works:
    How can some people NOT understand how oredict works? It's just plain HashMap, as simple as that.

You shouldn't complain, you don't understand it too. It is a Map which does String to List, but the actual String used as key for it has to follow some basic principles, and many people don't get that. I have seen tons of junk in the OreDictionary including that OreDict Name you took for the HV Solar Panel. You didn't even prefix it with "item".

touché ~ SpwnX

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpwnX ().

• why item and not block?

If its like gregs covers, then its item, i think.
    "solarPanelHV" was used in that case by Sentimel for his ultimate hybrid solar panel (which by the way has the SAME production as Greg's HV panel, including nighttime).

• the SAME production as Greg's HV panel, including nighttime

Greg copied but named it wrong. HV compact solars are only meant to output 512 in the day and none at night :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greg copied but named it wrong. HV compact solars are only meant to output 512 in the day and none at night :P

but they are an item, not a block, so he defined the item values for hv solar panels, compact solars and advanced solars defined the block names. :D

• but they are an item, not a block, so he defined the item values for hv solar panels, compact solars and advanced solars defined the block names. :D

Compact and Advanced solars still came up with the original ideas and items. Greg didn't even give the HV solar a nice texture.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You shouldn't complain, you don't understand it too. It is a Map which does String to List, but the actual String used as key for it has to follow some basic principles, and many people don't get that. I have seen tons of junk in the OreDictionary including that OreDict Name you took for the HV Solar Panel. You didn't even prefix it with "item".

touché ~ SpwnX

Erm.. it's not an item actually.
    I said "panelSolarHV". Where did I insult OreDict naming convention? Ores are registered as e.g. "oreCoal", therefore solar panels "panelSolarHV".
    State your opinion on how it should've been named.

• Erm.. it's not an item actually.
    I said "panelSolarHV". Where did I insult OreDict naming convention? Ores are registered as e.g. "oreCoal", therefore solar panels "panelSolarHV".
    State your opinion on how it should've been named.

the convention says that normal blocks are blockX and ores are oreX, items are itemX. your solars have to be blockSolarHV or blockPanelSolarHV

NO!!! Block is the prefix used for storage Blocks, dont spread false information and shut up about that!!!

• touché ~ SpwnX

Using French won't make me blind SpwnX. You're a dictator editing other's people messages. /Start the revolution process. The flame of the Resistance shall not die. Share the message. Hear me every week on the Blank Broadcasted Communication.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

The post was edited 3 times, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Using French won't makes me blind SpwnX. You're a dictator editing other's people messages. /Start the revolution process. The flame of the Resistance shall not die. Share the message. Hear me every week on the Blank Broadcasted Communication.

I'm just showing my opinion without making fancy quotes.
    Not to mention Sirus and Greg who uses the editing feature instead of the quoting one to answer people. <- This is what i think is wrong, imo.

Revolution? Hahahahahahaha...