[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Granite doesnt Output enough Radiation to actually hurt you. That Generator in your Base running off Coal is much more radioactive than a Granite House or your Nuclear Reactor.

• What do you mean with lagging? World Generation? Because that is the only thing that can even Lag on the Granite. Unless you discover large Areas all the time you wont receive any Lag from the Granite.

Sorry, yes it's world gen. I discovered ravine and most of it is made of red granite. I have 110 mods and normally i have 40-50 fps in this ravine may frame rate drops to 5-10 fps. You should do something with it, if possible. Beside this, great mod :thumbsup:

• Greg, is it intended that tungstate ore no longer yields manganese in the industrial grinder? I realize it is now a product of dirty tungsten by way of maceration but for a high tier machine couldn't it output dirty manganese or something?

• Why is Red Granite not red? It's a slightly off-red color. It's just a few shades too... purple.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Then disable Inventory Unification in the Config and don't put your BoP Gems into GT Blocks. Or what would be much better would be, that you file a Bugreport to BoP, for a Bug which prevents the usage of OreDict Items in the BoP Crafting Recipes for the Ancient Staff.

As a long time GregTech mod server host and fan (but new poster to the forum) and someone who has read way too much hyperbole about your ego (which I don't agree with btw), I'd like to be your PR manager for 2 minutes for free. Make the aggressive, periodic, automatic conversion its own config that is OFF by default before it is officially released as part of one of the FTB packs, or at the very least, communicate it loudly and clearly to Slowpoke, et al.

• automatic conversion its own config that is OFF by default before it is officially released as part of one of the FTB packs, or at the very least, communicate it loudly and clearly to Slowpoke, et al.

You know, FTB crew is not stupid and tests modpacks before giving them to ppl, so they will set config they way they think right wout any help.
    Also, Greg don't care much about ftb people so if they won't like something its not his problems

• hey greg, i got an idea for you! make your world gen 'compatible' with mystcraft ages maybe? i made a world and went to the end, so its all generated. then after that i remembered this mod and downloaded it. now the problem is that i dont have access to all the special end ores, and i will have to go way far out in the nether to get any gregtech world gen ores. i thought you could either talk with him to make it so the end ores will spawn wnen you have the endstone block in an age or add an 'end biome' which will spawn your ores? another thing i noticed is that when i made a plains biome with endstone your bauxite ore spawned on top, but the stone that surrounded the red colors was endstone, and after i broke it it turned back to stone, just a little thing i noticed

what do you think of this idea? also not sure if your updating 1.5.2 anymore but if you could 'add' this idea to that

• hey greg, i got an idea for you! make your world gen 'compatible' with mystcraft ages maybe? i made a world and went to the end, so its all generated. then after that i remembered this mod and downloaded it. now the problem is that i dont have access to all the special end ores, and i will have to go way far out in the nether to get any gregtech world gen ores. i thought you could either talk with him to make it so the end ores will spawn wnen you have the endstone block in an age or add an 'end biome' which will spawn your ores? another thing i noticed is that when i made a plains biome with endstone your bauxite ore spawned on top, but the stone that surrounded the red colors was endstone, and after i broke it it turned back to stone, just a little thing i noticed

what do you think of this idea? also not sure if your updating 1.5.2 anymore but if you could 'add' this idea to that

He won't. Mystcraft is already as imbalanced as it's possible. Gregtech generates asteroids, so take jetpack and fly 10 chunks in any direction and you will get your ores.
    He won't update 1.5.2 version.

• Not to mention that GregTech is already MystCraft Compatible, given the biomes are properly generated. (aka if you want end ores, the biome must be "sky" or something like)

Hello AlgorithmX2

• You know, FTB crew is not stupid and tests modpacks before giving them to ppl, so they will set config they way they think right wout any help.
    Also, Greg don't care much about ftb people so if they won't like something its not his problems

Brilliant. For a spokesman, you could really use some work on your written communication skills.

• Not to mention that GregTech is already MystCraft Compatible, given the biomes are properly generated. (aka if you want end ores, the biome must be "sky" or something like)

Hello AlgorithmX2

Hills Edge only biome world is good for trying to find some elusive Nickel.

• Greg
    I have been playing your mod with my mates on our server sine the 1.3.2 MC days. We like all the current changes you have made and that why we keep using it. We like all the changes that you made with FTB unhinged pack also. We were just wondering if you were going to do more Multiblock Machine generates? I liked the Large Gas Multiblock Turbine not so much the Large Steam Turbine as I don’t like lava as a power source. We came up with a few ideas.
    1 A large version of Diesel Generator so I don’t need to use 42 to get me 512 EU.
    2 A different type of Boiler to use instead of the Thermal Boilers to use with the Large Steam Turbine. We did try and use the Railcraft Steam Boiler with your Large steam Turbine but wouldn’t run correctly (maybe we were doing it wrong)
    3 Advance version of the IC2 Generator (just burns fuel faster for more EU)

Another note the scrapbox system is so OP that we had to disable the scrapboxinator on the server. It should be less than 10% chance to get an item other than scrap. Is there a config file to change this?
    If you could tell we like burning fossil fuels on the server. (Solar is turned off) :thumbsup:

Last time i tried in 1.5.2 it wasn't possible to generate gregtech end ores w legal mystcraft pages.

Brilliant. For a spokesman, you could really use some work on your written communication skills.

I could use some work on properly learning english yes, but i'm not spokesman here, just repeating something that was said here many times.

• Coal blocks do not appear to be a valid fuel source for GT bronze age machines. Is this on purpose or a feature that will come at a later date? If it's on purpose, would Greg consider changing this as the block is a vanilla fuel source. I could see if I was asking for him to make coal coke blocks compatible. That would be crazy talk.