[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hello :)
    Since I downloaded the latest Gregtech, everytime I put refined iron straight from the furnace into my inventory, it will turn into regular iron in just a few seconds. Anybody else experience this?
    Also, can someone please explain why I can't craft Nuclear Cells anymore. Was this removed and will be added again in the future? Till then, are we stuck with lesser forms of power(if we don't have fusion)? Or is there an alternative to get to nuclear?
    Thank you very much!!!

• Hello :)
    Since I downloaded the latest Gregtech, everytime I put refined iron straight from the furnace into my inventory, it will turn into regular iron in just a few seconds. Anybody else experience this?
    Also, can someone please explain why I can't craft Nuclear Cells anymore. Was this removed and will be added again in the future? Till then, are we stuck with lesser forms of power(if we don't have fusion)? Or is there an alternative to get to nuclear?
    Thank you very much!!!

Refined Iron : It is going to be removed and all mods that uses refined iron must adapt their recipes to use conventional iron. The behavior that makes it turn refined iron into regular iron is the automatic dictionary unification provided by GregTech.

Nuclear stuff : You have to use canning machine to get fuel cells (uranium) or MOX.

• Refined Iron is no longer used in IC² anymore. Converting the Refined Iron Ingots into regular Iron is a Service by me. As I said :3 ~ SpwnX Just because I have hit submit a few seconds after you.

• Tad floored that addons still use refined iron though :P Guess why i said that mods (addons) must adapt to use conventional iron :3 ~SpwnX

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpwnX ().

• Refined iron makes no sense anyway. Pure iron isn't as strong or corrosion free as most iron compounds.

@TerrariaPeople If anyone has a spare Balloon, or cloud in a bottle, I will trade for cool stuff. I really want to to increase my flight time with my new harpy wings :D

• there is BUG with translations:

Not all tooltips and items are generated for the first time when the mod create the lang file.

But when I translate the file, those missing text start to appear ONLY in my translated file (in english), and not in the original one.

for example:
    S:item.GT_Wrench_Advanced.tooltip_bc=Works as Buildcraft Wrench too
    S:TileEntity_DESCRIPTION_100=Adjustable Energy Storage Unit
    S:TileEntity_DESCRIPTION_101=Interdimensional Storage Unit
    S:TileEntity_DESCRIPTION_102=Generates Power during Thunderstorms

That strings appear in the lang file only IF other mods are loaded.

THERE ARE 197 missing strings in the original lang file (loaded without any other mod).

• It's not exactly a bug, language file like a config generates dynamical depending on mods installed. It would be better to ask Greg to post full lang file here.

• It's not exactly a bug, language file like a config generates dynamical depending on mods installed. It would be better to ask Greg to post full lang file here.

I THINK that it is a bug, because lots of missing translation are from VANILLA gregtech, and they appear when other mods are loaded.

A config file option shuld ask the user if he want to generate a complete lang file or use a dynamic approach.

• So there is TT for 1.6.2 somewhere?

Hmm tolko cechov tu az hroza.

• Hello,

I am trying to use the conveyor module configuration to make a closed-loop factory (essentially, dump all ore in a box and it gets macerated, washed, smelted and re-boxed).

I understand how to make the conveyor module works with a Machine Box to move things around, but I am having a hard time understanding how to make it sort. I notice there are conditional options when using the screwdriver but I don't know how to stipulate those conditions.

To be more clear, after washing I want the small piles and stone dust to go one direction while the purified crushed ore goes another. I was intending to use a Machine Box with an input on one side (smushed-up to the washer) and conditional outputs on the other two faces.

It is possible this is either not yet implemented or I am just too dense to figure it out. Either way if someone can lend an assist or point me to a search phrase for the forum I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!

• I was reading this: http://forum.feed-the-beast.co…-has-lost-his-mind.32529/
    and it seems like it's an easy way to get iridium. Too easy. Might need to be nerfed IMO.

Osmium ore? I don't think that is Gregs. Go Blame whoever added it for making THE RAREST ORE ON THE PLANET super common.

• To be more clear, after washing I want the small piles and stone dust to go one direction while the purified crushed ore goes another. I was intending to use a Machine Box with an input on one side (smushed-up to the washer) and conditional outputs on the other two faces.

You can use item pipes instead of machine boxes and electric sorter/buffers/manager/other blocks to sort your items