[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• We are trying to make GregTech well recieved...not represented by a group of troll-seeking individuals. Just let it be, intervene with facts when necessary. Using emotive language isn't going to get you anywhere.

• Thats why i stick to forums, here i can properly discuss.
    If the font is too big blame my phone. MinecraftGhast

Sad right? :D Buy yourself SAMSUNG GALAXY Note :) I can really appreciate that. For killing flies :D

Bing? Anyone use Bing? :D It's like using IE for browsing web :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I use a somewhat cheap, best "cost-benefit" (here, on brazil) Motorola Razr D3.

@bing: " Isn't that the thing that some programs try to install it together as a pack? "

Yep! Bing try to be everywhere... Worse... Everyone using Google searching engine :D And i don't want other things for my internet connection then from Google inc. :D

Motorola... O_O Really? It is still in sell...? I'm strictly set in using only Samsung and Andriod. Windows phone I pretty much hate, idk why, just hate. And, if I have chance to "build up" my own computer, I would like to use Solaris or Linux, cause I even hate new Windows 8 -.- Not yelling, its good, but for touch screens, not for normal use I think :/

Brazil... hmm... Interesting... I except UK, USA, China, maybe Australia, but Brasil... So exotic ;)

I want everlasting sun too... I live on great, massive plain of ice, rain and mess :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Hello,

I am trying to work out why when I smelt Simple Ores 2 Thyrium chunks the output is an Industrial Craft 2 copper ingot (ID 30067) and thought that it might be a gregtech related change. I looked in the dynamicConfig file to see if there was an option to disable and found this line I:item.largeThyriumChunk_130=130 under the heading alloysmelting but I don't understand what the 130 means. I have also noticed that when I mine Simple Ores 2 copper and tin that they straight away convert to Industrial Craft 2 ores. Please help.

I am using

Minecraft 1.6.4

Forge 9.11.1.935

Industrial Craft 2 v2.0.279-experimental

Industrial Craft 2 Greg Tech v4.04l

Simple Ores 2 + Plugins v1.2.0

Apologies if I have done this wrong, first time I have ever posted.

Thanks

• I'm pretty sure it means "time to process" in connected machine for that recipe :)

Or, you can check out Greg - Tech WIKI :) There it is all writed how use and define config variables :)

And about converting. Yes, it's function of Greg - Tech, which turns every item or block with same oreDictionary name to Greg - Tech / iC2 related one. :)

Your ingots probably have name ingotCopper and ingotTin in ore dictionary. For me isnt here any way how turn it off, but, you should check wiki, maybe you'll find somethin'

• Weird, this shouldn't happen unless thyrium is registered as copper in oredict. Are you sure you have no item ID conflicts? MC doesn't crash when there are and that can cause a whole lot of problems.

• Is the "Thermal Centrifuge" been added to API to allow adding recipes?, as thinking from my mod some recipes will work in that. But I see nothing on the API mentioning it (Unless im blind)

• Is the "Thermal Centrifuge" been added to API to allow adding recipes?, as thinking from my mod some recipes will work in that. But I see nothing on the API mentioning it (Unless im blind)

i think you're in wrong thread. Thermal Centrufuge is IC2 EXP related machine. But, okay.

I'm not sure if you download right brand of API, but it's in section ic2.api.recipe.IMachineRecipeManager.java i think theres way how add recipe for Thermal Centrifuge

Another in same directory ic2.api.recipe.Recipes.java and it's called "Centrifuge" i guess :)

• Thanks for info about what the 130 means in the config file. I had checked the wiki and being a novice it wasn't clear as to what the numbers meant or which option might be the one to make false to stop the conversion.

Forge isn't reporting that I have any ID conflicts. I have manually checked the Simple Ores, IC2 and Gregtech config files and there are no conflicts with Thyrium Ingot ID of 5029. Also did a NEI ID dump and 5029 comes up as null.

• Thanks for info about what the 130 means in the config file. I had checked the wiki and being a novice it wasn't clear as to what the numbers meant or which option might be the one to make false to stop the conversion.

Forge isn't reporting that I have any ID conflicts. I have manually checked the Simple Ores, IC2 and Gregtech config files and there are no conflicts with Thyrium Ingot ID of 5029. Also did a NEI ID dump and 5029 comes up as null.

Try change config of ID 5029 to number higher then 9000, a did it for every mod in my pack and im running. But "null" means then "nothing" there. Like in adding recipe, "null" means then it skip as empty.

Also Simple Ores are still inDEV if i check it last, so, maybe it's problem with SimpleOres.

But first you need to know what name have it at oreDictionary. So, check your dumps and find ID Thyrium. If there'll be ingotCopper, it's correct and recipes are switchable(ingots to recipes).

EDIT:

He can report it only 3 ways with some mods.

Write it at Conflicts.txt file, simply write it on screen(earlier) and last one is shutting your game if you have installed gregtech. Better to OPEN Forge.LOG and after that CTRL+F and find

@CONFLICT - Cause thats one of 100% ways how know which IDS are wrong

• Couple of quick questions. I'm trying to figure out the purpose behind the IDSU and the AESU.

The IDSU only emits at 8kEU/p which blows up pretty much everything in game (including the AESU). The only thing I've found that can handle that load is from the power converters mod. Am I missing something or was it intended to work exclusively with this mod? Or does it simply have no purpose?

As to the AESU, for its cost, one would expect it to act like a transformer: emitting 2kEU/t but in variable size packets that the user sets. On the contrary it simply emits one packet of the selected size/t. That seems like a bug to me. I can't fathom that as its intended purpose. It is FAR cheaper to simply hook up a series of hv/mv/lv-tranformers. As far as I can tell, the sole use of the AESU is to make the IDSU more expensive. Again, I could be missing something so if someone could correct my understanding, if incorrect, I would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks for your time.

• I have numerous mods installed and when I searched the forge log file for @conflict I got no hits, when I searched for just "conflict" then I got a bunch of warnings such as

Line 7473: 2013-10-24 21:24:30 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: mekanism.common.tileentity.TileEntityMetallurgicInfuser@791ecc1c (mekanism.common.tileentity.TileEntityMetallurgicInfuser@791ecc1c) is conflicting with mekanism.common.tileentity.TileEntityMetallurgicInfuser@791ecc1c using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

I made a mistake before because the ID of 5029 is what is in the config file and I hadn't accounted for the ID shift of 256, anyway I changed it and after the shift it is now 9156 with the ore dictionary name ingotThyrium

Next thing that I tried was to remove all mods except for codechickencore, NEI and simple ores 2: result is that I could smelt a Thyrium chunk into a Thyrium ingot.

Next I added IC2: result is that I could smelt a Thyrium chunk into a Thyrium ingot.

Next I added Gregtech: result is that the smelting of a Thyrium chunk turns it into a copper ingot

Checked the Forge log at each change and could not find any conflicts

• Castiel... I've been wanting to say this to you for about 20 pages.
    It's "GREGTECH", Not Greg - Tech.
    Greg - Tech = Not Acceptable
    Greg-Tech = Acceptable
    GT = Acceptable

Greg - (minus) Tech = Just Greg. And no one wants just Greg. He's no fun.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• GregTech 4.04l + ic2 experimental = no smelting recipe for rubber that is sad :(

You need either electric/steam extractor or industrial centrifugte for that now.

• Also, The Google company may be untrust worthy, but they actually have a really good search engine with good cookie use to determine what you will probably be looking for.