[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• No no no, Neutronium is end game. For that stuff, you need to mine out the center of blackholes which can be located in the gamma sector of deep space, to which you need AT LEAST 15 billion plutonium-enriched potatoes to power your galactic cruiser to get to.

Are iridium plated nuclear carrots also usable?

• I feel the addition of a new dimension, created by Greg will be the coolest thing ever to o to the mod right now, it could also add oxygen and new materials to process and endless other possibilies

• Is there some loss over distance that occurs when the Automatic machines pass power through each other? If I put a batpack in the power slot of a machine that should be receiving 32/t from a batbox through another few machines, the batpack loses a small amount of energy.

Related but possibly bugged: the plate bender seems to consume a LOT of energy from the batpack even if it's still receiving 32/t from the batbox.

• Is there some loss over distance that occurs when the Automatic machines pass power through each other? If I put a batpack in the power slot of a machine that should be receiving 32/t from a batbox through another few machines, the batpack loses a small amount of energy.

Related but possibly bugged: the plate bender seems to consume a LOT of energy from the batpack even if it's still receiving 32/t from the batbox.

Machines have some internal power storage; they satisfy their own needs before throughputting. Also, I believe portable power sources are drained from in preference to connected sources, presumably at max rate.

Now, in a different vein... does the Redstone Machine Controller do jack shit? Cause whatever Screwdriver setting I put it on, whether the lever is directly on the cover or on a block adjacent to the cover, it refuses to halt my IBF's bulimic consumption of energy. What's the point if not to prevent this exact behavior?

And yes, latest versions, downloaded tonight.

GhostPlanet.tv - Streaming Anime (Claymore, Texhnolyze, Attack on Titan), recent Animated Shows (Archer), movies and major live action shows (Thrones, Spartacus).

• Now, in a different vein... does the Redstone Machine Controller do jack shit? Cause whatever Screwdriver setting I put it on, whether the lever is directly on the cover or on a block adjacent to the cover, it refuses to halt my IBF's bulimic consumption of energy. What's the point if not to prevent this exact behavior?

It doesn't abort a running Process, it just prevents the Machine from starting a new Process. that way you can pulse once to let the Machine do its work once. To prevent Energy consumption you need a Splitter Cable or an Energy Flow Circuit used like a Cover.

• I'm observing most machines using a trickle of energy from the batpack, despite previous machines in sequence being completely full of energy, and not doing any work at all. Priority appears to be incoming power, not battery-slot power, except the plate bender, which is consuming lots of power from both the batbox and batpack.

• Like slowpoke said, there are multiple mod's that won't give support when the pack includes Gregtech.

One mod name begins with T and another one with N. More than one mod, multiple quantity as it is.

• I'm observing most machines using a trickle of energy from the batpack, despite previous machines in sequence being completely full of energy, and not doing any work at all. Priority appears to be incoming power, not battery-slot power, except the plate bender, which is consuming lots of power from both the batbox and batpack.

That could be the fact that the plate bender does consume lots of energy (20 EU/t).

• 20/t should still be far less than the 32 my batbox is putting out, and the apparent "lots"/t that my batpack is draining at the same time.

• Hello fellow miners and technicians,

I am a newbie when it comes to gregtech and i am stuck in some sort of paradox. I have installed a couple of different mods (ic2, gregtech, mekanism, railcraft, buildcraft and a couple of others).

I want to make a Buildcraft quarry. For this i need a miningdrill and for the miningdrill i need stainless steel.

I've managed to get my hands on a nice pile of chrome dust and i made myself 9 piles of stainess steel dust. From these piles i want to make ingots. Therefore i need an industrial blast furnace.

To make this industrial blastfurnace i need 4 Cupronickel Coils. To make there coils I need an automatic wiremill.

To make this wiremill, i need 4x Brass Plates.

To make Brass Plates i need Brass Ingots and therefore Zinc dust.

To get Zinc dust i need to have Sphalerite, but i only get Dirty Sphalerite Dust when i'm mining Sphalerite ore.

To make this Dirty Sphalerite Dust into Sphalerite Dust i need to have an Industrial Centrifuge.

To make an industrial centrifuge i need ... stainless steel....

Hopefully someone out here can explain to me what i am missing here. I've been trying to solve this problem for over a week now, using NEI and reading threads on the internet but i can't find a solution.

Thanks in advance!

P.s. I'm currently trying to get zinc through scrapboxes but with the .16% chance that''s going to take me a lot of effort :)

• Found in DW20's 1.6.4 pack->denLib.log :D

Is it Factorization which adds that or denpipes?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greg, you've added lots of crops, to obtain several resources. Why there isnt a (radioactive) crop that drops uranium-thorium-plutonium ?
    It would require an uranium ore below it and would inflict radiation effect if you step on it (like cactus deal damage).

• Greg, you've added lots of crops, to obtain several resources. Why there isnt a (radioactive) crop that drops uranium-thorium-plutonium ?
    It would require an uranium ore below it and would inflict radiation effect if you step on it (like cactus deal damage).

To make sure it's not so easy to obtain said materials :p is my guess as to why he didn't put a type of crop for such dangerous materials. Besides I don't want any mutated mobs roaming my base. Oh look a mutated Zombie, er is that a mutated creeper... mmm nuclear creeper (THIS WOULD SUCK!) mutated skeletons and spiders aw hell no. Mutant endermen as if they weren't annoying enough as is.