[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• nuggetGold, ingotGold, ingotIron (including the reregistration of ingotRefinedIron), blockGold and blockIron (yes I found two more after looking a bit closer). And because of "coincidentially" being vanilla Metals only (and only Metals, other things work perfectly), I think it must be TConstruct causing that, since they somehow depend on those things in a very strange way.

If that is the case, how is it that the recipes using the various hammers to make iron plates from 2 iron is still functional?

• Hey everyone,

i know this is the wrong thread but since i just got an email about someone commenting on a bug-report i once filed to the mantis bug tracker for ic² and that specific bug is still existing for quite some time now i'd like to ask you greg, please fix insulated tin cables not being able to be painted. my regards and keep up the good work.

• Hello Greg,

From the op regarding modpacks: 1. If it's a private Modpack, just for your Server, then I have no Problem with that, and you don't need to ask me.
    What do you consider a 'private' modpack ? I am having issues with new players that need to assemble the modpack themselves and can not find the version I have on the server (sometimes a newer client version does not work with an older server version). Thus I thought of putting the gregtech.zip on a dropbox and post the link in my op, but I am not sure if this is considered 'private'.

• Invultri, I'm running Gregtech 4.05n on your server, it works fine, except for one little nagging message about upgrading IC2 exp.

• I was 90% sure it was Battle Bunny Riven, but I couldn't be sure without Linus's confirmation.

(I have Championship Riven but I don't play Riven... lol)

Time to nerd out a bit...This is just a Riven Fanart, not especially Battle Bunny Riven, which is a skin and features (who guessed) bunny ears (and of course more things)! I played Riven a lot during Season 2 (back when you could jungle with her) and in Season 3 on top lane. But now that everybody plays Riven and thinks he's the god of LoL when the champion is just merely broken and he's abusing her op-ness (don't say that word out loud) so I kinda wait for her to be nerfed into oblivion so I can hipster around by playing her again :D

• IC2 Exp build server wrote:

Added percentual Config to Energy Storage Block Wrenching Item. — gregoriustech
    Added Configuration to make it possible to disable (still default enabled) the Storing of Energy within wrenched Energy Storage Blocks — gregoriustech

Yey! Thanks Greg!

• Hello,
    I'm one of the creators of OpenComputerswhich was already posted here before.
    OpenCoputers was designed to be a mod that works well together with other mods in SMP. It is supposed to be challenging to gather the resources to build and operate a working Computer /Robot.
    Because I follow this topic a lot, I know that here I can find possibly the most "hardcore" players (in terms of difficulty level). Therefore wanted to gather your feedback about the recipe cost and energy usage, if you think it's to cheap/to expensive, if we should add e.g.. GregTech specific crafting recipes, a hard-mode with even more expensive requirements/less durability etc.
    Your input would be most appreciated.

Joda

• Hello,
    I'm one of the creators of OpenComputerswhich was already posted here before.
    OpenCoputers was designed to be a mod that works well together with other mods in SMP. It is supposed to be challenging to gather the resources to build and operate a working Computer /Robot.
    Because I follow this topic a lot, I know that here I can find possibly the most "hardcore" players (in terms of difficulty level). Therefore wanted to gather your feedback about the recipe cost and energy usage, if you think it's to cheap/to expensive, if we should add e.g.. GregTech specific crafting recipes, a hard-mode with even more expensive requirements/less durability etc.
    Your input would be most appreciated.

Joda

I think it's awesome from what I've seen so far! It'd be nice if you replaced ingots with metal plates, and maybe utilized the screws, for example, when gregtech is installed!

I changed computercraft's recipes to use these before now.

• I think it's awesome from what I've seen so far! It'd be nice if you replaced ingots with metal plates, and maybe utilized the screws, for example, when gregtech is installed!

Additionally, it would be nice to add some component cards for GregTech and IC2 too. (And some other commonly used mods as well, e.g. Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion).

Some of the higher tier items that make sense, e.g. Data Orb, could be used as well.

I'll try to create some GT recipes once I get access to my Minecraft.

• When you use my Circuits, please use "circuitBasic", "circuitAdvanced", "circuitElite" (Data Circuit), "circuitMaster" (Energy Flow Circuit) and "circuitUltimate" (Data Orb) instead of the "craftingCircuitTier0X". I try to deprecate the "crafting" OreDict Names for Circuits and Batteries by using the UE-Standard for OreDict Naming. I will ofcourse keep the old Names compatible by re-registration until updating to 1.7.

That is something I'm trying to do right now (since the most recent release), meaning one would need the latest Version of GT for it.

I also want (no promises about when I do it) to create my own Computer, but that one would not run any Script Language, it is more of a "click your Circuits together" kind of thing. The GUI of it is already in the gregtechmod.zip since a while. Said computer will simulate a 4x4 of the already existing Redstone Circuit Blocks and replaces the ComputerCube.

And I finally want to make use of Screws, Soldering Iron and other Tools for certain Crafting Recipes.

• I also want (no promises about when I do it) to create my own Computer, but that one would not run any Script Language, it is more of a "click your Circuits together" kind of thing. The GUI of it is already in the gregtechmod.zip since a while. Said computer will simulate a 4x4 of the already existing Redstone Circuit Blocks and replaces the ComputerCube.

And I finally want to make use of Screws, Soldering Iron and other Tools for certain Crafting Recipes.

I approve!

• I think it's awesome from what I've seen so far! It'd be nice if you replaced ingots with metal plates, and maybe utilized the screws, for example, when gregtech is installed!

Plates and screws definitly sound good, that would have been something I would have liked for the vanilla recipes, but well...

Additionally, it would be nice to add some component cards for GregTech and IC2 too. (And some other commonly used mods as well, e.g. Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion).

Some of the higher tier items that make sense, e.g. Data Orb, could be used as well.

I'll try to create some GT recipes once I get access to my Minecraft.

Component cards for ic2/GT sound good, but right now I can just think of redstone signals and Power levels , what else do you have in mind?
    I look forward to the recipes!

When you use my Circuits, please use "circuitBasic", "circuitAdvanced", "circuitElite" (Data Circuit), "circuitMaster" (Energy Flow Circuit) and "circuitUltimate" (Data Orb) instead of the "craftingCircuitTier0X". I try to deprecate the "crafting" OreDict Names for Circuits and Batteries by using the UE-Standard for OreDict Naming. I will ofcourse keep the old Names compatible by re-registration until updating to 1.7.

That is something I'm trying to do right now (since the most recent release), meaning one would need the latest Version of GT for it.

OK I'll keep that in mind