[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Yeah, thought so :D

The blacklist filter also interests me. With translocators being phased out, what other automation machines have a blacklist, excluding the autocrafting table? Will it be added to the filters?

• Will it be added to the filters?

Yes it will be added.

V4.06g:
    Added two new Features for the Printer, one being naming Items (primary Slot) using a named piece of Paper in the Copy Slot and a bit of black dye in the secondary one.
    Added some Recipes to the Chemical Reactor and the Assembler for convenience.
    Fixed some Bugs.

• Leather, creosote (with railcraft), string, ink? No idea how you balance it apart from making it loads of EU.

You're close.

Here's another hint. It's related to the second set of changes in the changelog.

Also, just in case for people that might not know. Pressing L with your inventory open allows you to access the recipe list for the various machines different mods add. In our case, the printing factory is simple enough to not warrant an NEI list, yet complicated enough to have you fumbling for a good 10-20 minutes before you figure it out, and another 10 every time you went to use it, since you probably didn't use it that much before :D

• I heard that I can use GT Buffers to collect different dusts to let them go further at certain quantity.
    I mean there is need of 6 ruby dusts to work in Ind.Electrolyzer.
    So how can I drop them in machines that way?

• You're close.

Here's another hint. It's related to the second set of changes in the changelog.

Also, just in case for people that might not know. Pressing L with your inventory open allows you to access the recipe list for the various machines different mods add. In our case, the printing factory is simple enough to not warrant an NEI list, yet complicated enough to have you fumbling for a good 10-20 minutes before you figure it out, and another 10 every time you went to use it, since you probably didn't use it that much before

You are an evil evil person

• Screwdriver on the Output Facing of the Buffer.

Edit: The Printer is 100% Hardcoded. There is no Recipe System for it to be shown in NEI since it doesn't have any Recipe System.

• Screwdriver on the Output Facing of the Buffer.

Edit: The Printer is 100% Hardcoded. There is no Recipe System for it to be shown in NEI since it doesn't have any Recipe System.

Very bad.
    VERY BAD.
    I rely on NEI for everything D:

• Shame some of us already had that game to begin with, lol. Although, I don't think I ever paid full price for it anyway...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Latest version (g) causes this on the server:

• is gregtech realy supossed to be this hard, i play some 1.5.2, and liked, them waited until holydays to plays on 1.6.4, but just as now i passed the bronze age, everything looks screwed, i can do some machines, but those who i realy need , is so far away, the early centrifuge is now almost a game end machine, require stainless steel, which require chrome and manguanese, the only way to get chrome "easily" is electrolizing alot of ruby dust, that can be done, and after the first centrifuge, became more easily made, however, for manguanese, the only way is to macerate a ore from The End, so i need to beat the ender dragon to get a way to make my first centrifuge? and since there is no outer way around it, everytime i need more manguanese, i need to colect more. Not even the mass fab will help, because i need so much iridium to just make it, aside needing more complex machine and process, that is kind of letting down. But realy, stainless steel to make a simple Drill :Mining Drill: ? so until i defeat the ender dragon, i cant use a simple miner? i tried to make a LP core based on gregtech, but not having acess to a single mining machine is a downfall. I always thinked , that modders, would love to see ppl using their mods entirely, than just some parts, but making things impossible alone, is no brainy. anyway, prob gonna be flagged as spam or flame, whatever, i had hope, but in vain. I liked what you done in the past.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• is gregtech realy supossed to be this hard, i play some 1.5.2, and liked, them waited until holydays to plays on 1.6.4, but just as now i passed the bronze age, everything looks screwed, i can do some machines, but those who i realy need , is so far away, the early centrifuge is now almost a game end machine, require stainless steel, which require chrome and manguanese, the only way to get chrome "easily" is electrolizing alot of ruby dust, that can be done, and after the first centrifuge, became more easily made, however, for manguanese, the only way is to macerate a ore from The End, so i need to beat the ender dragon to get a way to make my first centrifuge? and since there is no outer way around it, everytime i need more manguanese, i need to colect more. Not even the mass fab will help, because i need so much iridium to just make it, aside needing more complex machine and process, that is kind of letting down. But realy, stainless steel to make a simple Drill :Mining Drill: ? so until i defeat the ender dragon, i cant use a simple miner? i tried to make a LP core based on gregtech, but not having acess to a single mining machine is a downfall. I always thinked , that modders, would love to see ppl using their mods entirely, than just some parts, but making things impossible alone, is no brainy. anyway, prob gonna be flagged as spam or flame, whatever, i had hope, but in vain. I liked what you done in the past.

Chrome, and other stuff for stainless steel can be found very easily in dungeon chests. I have half a stack of each dust. THAT'S how you get basic amounts of those dusts, until you can produce your own. Go looking in mineshafts/strongholds/villages/dungeons.

• New ResonantRise 2.5.4 install with IC2-344 and GT-4.0.6g:
    1. In DynamicConfig, had to correct quotes around Redstone Arsenal section.
    2. New stuffs:

3. ID Conflicts for anyone else that tries to add GT to RR (Not reporting as error, just adding to help others out):

4. Hmm, anyone know what is running a webserver? Haven't seen that one before:
    2013-12-26 13:56:35 [INFO] [STDERR] 01:56:35 INFO [JM-svr-2]: JMServer.stop() Stopped webserver without errors

Oh, JourneyMap, you can browse to http://localhost:8080 to see.. stuff.

------------
    Woohoo, 173 mods loaded. Will edit if I find anything else interesting.

The post was edited 2 times, last by loboca ().

• I am pretty shure a noob, because I am unable to bring a standard IC2 pump to pump lava.
    IC2 336, GT406a
    one block lava get pumped, but not more. I wondering, that miningpipes couldnt place in pump - GUI.

I found no bug reports..

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• I am pretty shure a noob, because I am unable to bring a standard IC2 pump to pump lava.
    IC2 336, GT406a
    one block lava get pumped, but not more. I wondering, that miningpipes couldnt place in pump - GUI.

I found no bug reports..

The regular IC2 pump only pumps 1 source block, intended for an infinite water souce. You need to have the advanced pump with enough mining pipes for the pump head to extend down to the bottom of whatever your pumping.