[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg, for pipes how about adding a "Node Pipe" for each possible pipe type? This "Node Pipe" acts like an inventory/tank for routing. So it is basically a buffer. You can select side IO with a screwdriver.

• I was going to say more fusion materials, but whatever.
    Perhaps greg, you could add a much smaller (just a regular 3^3 or something) reactor called a "fusor" that can do all the fusion recipes ABOVE iron, so that the main fusion reactor counts as a supernova fusor (able to fuse heavy elements with an input of energy). The Fusor should need maybe 10 million EU to kickstart the reaction but then only require 128eu/t input. The stuff comes out cold so you can't use it for energy :3

• If you want to make things easier then change the recipe replacement values to false, look at the dynamic config.

####################

# recipereplacements

####################

• V4.07d:
    Added Electric Trade-O-Mats. (I think I will add a Battery Slot to them, for places without proper Power connection).
    They are Pickaxe Resistant, but not Blast Resistant (the only way to break them is an explosion). They have 4 different GUIs, 2 Storage ones, one for the Settings and the public Trading GUI (the Trading one is ofcourse the only accessible one for other Players)
    Tweaked Player Detector a little by adding something to it. People who find that out will have fun. :D
    Fixed what I broke at the Capelist within 4.07c. I changed the way the List is generated, but forgot to lowercase all the Names for proper comparision.

• I was going to say more fusion materials, but whatever.
    Perhaps greg, you could add a much smaller (just a regular 3^3 or something) reactor called a "fusor" that can do all the fusion recipes ABOVE iron, so that the main fusion reactor counts as a supernova fusor (able to fuse heavy elements with an input of energy). The Fusor should need maybe 10 million EU to kickstart the reaction but then only require 128eu/t input. The stuff comes out cold so you can't use it for energy :3

Maybe you have to replace that coil thing in the center for every fusion?
    It should be made with 3 advanced coil and some kind of special resistent alloy.

• The "Download as ZIP" Button is only on the first Page of the Repository, meaning you need to go Folder Upwards until you see the Option on the righthand Side.

Yea, I got it installed, dropped it into my mods folder, didn't show up :/

• You know, you should download an already compiled Mod instead of its Sourcecode, right? GitHub only has Source. You might wanna look a bit more closely at the Website instead of the GitHub.

• Theirs no recipe for the electric Trade-O-Mat.
    Unless I need to update my IC2 EXP to see it or NEI.
    EDIT:Love the sound for. :D

• This probably stands on a similar level to "Where's teh download for Gregtech!" but the only thing my Google-fu could turn up for PFAA was the Github stuff.. I couldn't FIND any released version.

I cannot find the Link either. Anyone having found a Link to a compiled Version? I know for sure there is one, since people already posted logs containing that Mod.

Theirs no recipe for the electric Trade-O-Mat.
    Unless I need to update my IC2 EXP to see it or NEI.
    EDIT:Love the sound for. :D

Well, there is no Recipe for it, because I forgot it.

• SirusKing

I didn't get the impression that fusor had any method of collecting the plasma before a substantial percentage of it cools. It might make a decent light source, though.

edit: From Fusor.net:

• SirusKing

I didn't get the impression that fusor had any method of collecting the plasma before a substantial percentage of it cools. It might make a decent light source, though.

You would need to get the fusion reaction running, supply the material and keep it at a certain temperature for each individual fusion reaction, then when it has cooled down pull it out manually.