[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Note: The GT Trade-O-Mat becomes 100% Blast Resistant (even more than Bedrock) when the Cheaty Item is inside it. Also you can use Automation for inserting Cash and extracting the offered Item automatically if you wish (in case someone placed a Trade-O-Mat in a way which allows that).

So I could trade an item for that item, and keep pumping it around in a loop? :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Still happens with the latest version of GT.

Steam goes in for one tick then stops.

I can only assume it's a steam based block or a block that uses steam? most of the machines in Gregtech that use steam should have a steam exhausts port which if blocked will prevent any action what so ever.

• Still happens with the latest version of GT.

That's why I said "NEXT VERSION".

So I could trade an item for that item, and keep pumping it around in a loop? :D

Pipes cannot access the 54 private Storage Slots, they can only access the 10 public Slots, which are used for Trading. Basically, you can trade with it using Pipes.

• I presume that the setting which makes the other IC2 machines have their IC2 recipe, lets you craft an IC2 trade-o-mat with its GT counter part. Which has the IC2 recipe, right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Is the Adv. Miner affected by fluids like the IC2 miner?
    How can I tell if the overclocked upgrade is working? I didn't notice any speed improvements in the mining process.

• Is the Adv. Miner affected by fluids like the IC2 miner?
    How can I tell if the overclocked upgrade is working? I didn't notice any speed improvements in the mining process.

The advanced miner is vanilla IC2, just saying :p

• greg your tungstensteel axe recipe is wrong (it is assigned to the sword :P)

Confirmed :D

Images

I see this too much.

• I ran into slight issue. The NEI function to shift+click on question mark is not putting items into the crafting table, its doing nothing. Its working for everything else, but just not for making for ex. pickaxe or any other item which needs any tools (File, Wrench, Hammer). It works in AE Crafting terminal, so really dont know where to look to fix it. Thanks

And I have one more problem. Using version 4.07c and I noticed in the config this line: B:hardermobspawners=true i figured out it is making the Mob Spawners harder to destroy. Thats fine. But when I am playing on the server its still affecting me (other ppl who have this set to false on the same server doesnt have that problem) and it doesnt matter what is set on the server side.

• hello boys, I'm newbie here. XD

I'm having problems with my server, eh a simple server for 2 people to play, I more a friend.

and I'm having trouble with the connections of machines using enegia of IC2-exp, mainly gregtech mod.

follows a piece of log, if anyone knows who has a solution I appreciate the help.

I am aware that energy IC2 has many bugs.

I'm using
    minecraft 1.6
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.345-experimental

gregtechmod4.07e :HV-Transformer: :HV-Transformer: :HV-Transformer: :HV-Transformer: 8o

• Does Geostrata work with Gregtech at least as well as Underground Biomes?

Anyone have a favorite? It seems like someone said Geostrata had more realistic generation, but I noticed it has 'magic' aura crystals besides.

• Is the Iron Machine Hull not craftable? Making my Steam machines and noticed it has no recipe. Or is the Basic machine casing in IC2 it's replacement? Also i seem to have issues making Iron plate's. in NEI and crafted they seem to be overruled by Railcrafts iron plates. Also they dont show a Hammered recipe.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Skythe ().

• Is the Iron Machine Hull not craftable? Making my Steam machines and noticed it has no recipe. Or is the Basic machine casing in IC2 it's replacement? Also i seem to have issues making Iron plate's. in NEI and crafted they seem to be overruled by Railcrafts iron plates. Also they dont show a Hammered recipe.

The Iron Machine Hull is indeed not craftable. IC2's basic machine casing will work. Should be the same thing to you either way since they're both 8 iron.

They unify to Railcraft plates, but it doesn't matter since they're the same thing in the ore dictionary, you can craft anything GT with them.

The hammer recipe should show up, hammer on top of 2 ingots.

• hey Greg, when you updated the Lava centrifuge recipes, you removed the tin return on Forestry Cans. (All recipes other than the Lava Cell recipe return only 1 Tin; the Cell recipe returns 17 as expected.)

Deliberate change or bug?

• [/quote]

The Iron Machine Hull is indeed not craftable. IC2's basic machine casing will work. Should be the same thing to you either way since they're both 8 iron.

They unify to Railcraft plates, but it doesn't matter since they're the same thing in the ore dictionary, you can craft anything GT with them.

The hammer recipe should show up, hammer on top of 2 ingots.

Yeah i got it going. Turns out it wasnt showing because i had some NEI items hidden. (Dont like NEI pages filled up) Thanks =)

@Greg - Would you consider a Universal Config option to change time multipliers? Like say if i wanted to change all machine recipes times to 1/3rd or 1/2 the times it takes. I love gregtech and all but i really don't have enough time through my weeks to play. Im barely getting to my Steam machines and im sure the steam blast furnace will take ages to make steel. only got to play about 4-5 Hours in a weeks time span. I understand later the machines will be faster, Would just kinda like to change the steam blast Furnace steel time to like 1/3rd or 1/2. without it affecting the future teir speeds