[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• @CoinageMold
    It would of been much simpler to add a config option to disable the crafting of coins -_-
    Well, then again, it would be cool for a survival mode bank system with one person as a back manager, although I doubt that will ever happen :P

• It would of been much simpler to add a config option to disable the crafting of coins -_-

That's like nuking North Korea without letting them try first :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Mods will no longer register block/item id's. It's done by minecraft on a per-world basis in 1.7. I thought everyone who was into the modding scene would know this by now.

I'm not really into the modding scene in the same way.

my into the modding scene is like physics. It's completely theoretical knowledge.

E: Finally got the mods straightened out to not have ID conflicts... Generate a world, crash out.

*tableflip*

E2: Greg, crash report, halp.

• I'm no expert on logs so i'm not sure what is causing this but I think it might have to do with Biome Generation so try taking out any mods that add biomes and see if that fixes it.

• Greg, are your machines supposed to explode in the desert when the server weather is raining? No actual rain falls in the desert, but machines still explode.

Raining: No, Thundering: Yes.

@CoinageMold
    It would of been much simpler to add a config option to disable the crafting of coins -_-

1. That is already in vanilla IC², King Sirius.
    2. That would make it impossible for Survival Server Players to make their own Currency Systems.
    3. That would make it impossible to have multiple Currency Systems on one Server.
    4. That would discourage competition, since you wouldn't be able take over the Market with YOUR Currency
    5. Not to mention that you are then the only one who can produce the World Currency, so that you can get out of any dept by just printing Money.

Well, then again, it would be cool for a survival mode bank system with one person as a back manager, although I doubt that will ever happen

Well, all Banks started as small Trading Companies, put enough Trade-O-Mats, which output your Money in the World, and put enough (but not too many!) valuable Offers for your Money into the other Trade-O-Mats, and you get rich in mere Days, when you got enough Money out on the Server (IRL Time, not Minecraft Time).

Also we are no longer able to use UU-Matter for easy trading, since we need to put it into Cells and all that uncomfortable Stuff.

5. Not to mention that you are then the only one who can produce the World Currency, so that you can get out of any debt by just printing Money.

I'd like to take this time now to tell you a funny story about inflation and the devaluing of a currency...

(Which is sad for me as well, since the USA is on the same track to do the same thing with our Dollar... :wacko: ;( )

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• @Gregslastpost Its a shame there aren't many large CIVILISED servers capable of that happening :p pretty much all the ones that do anyway have to be stocked full of anti-grief plugins :(

• I'm no expert on logs so i'm not sure what is causing this but I think it might have to do with Biome Generation so try taking out any mods that add biomes and see if that fixes it.

It looks like either a config error or a hardcoded screwup in COG. I can see from the crashlog that you are using Biomes O Plenty, that's a place to look. Have you tried using the most recent version of that? Are you or are you not using the Biomes O Plenty world generation type?
    These are the most likely places that this interaction could occur. Additionally, does COG (i'm not familiar with its configs, I'll look at them in the next day or two) include extra config files for controlling interactions with other biome-generating mods? If it does, that's another place to look into this.

As an afterthought, it looks as though PresetSandstone is somehow being told to generate twice.

As a second afterthought, i lost my train of thought at some point :rolleyes:

• I'd like to take this time now to tell you a funny story about inflation and the devaluing of a currency...

Pah, nothing to Hungary in 1946 - Prices doubled every 15 hours :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Pah, nothing to Hungary in 1946 - Prices doubled every 15 hours :P

@Above Thats not all whos back :3

• @Above
    I'm going to kill you, I felt so, ugh...

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Greg. Doesn't the NBT tag retention when crafted 1 -> 8 need a Vanilla Crafting Table? (Or at least a table with vanilla crafting handlers!