[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hi i'm trying to make a thermal generator & for this you need a geothermal generator but i can't craft the latter because i can't craft the empty cells needed, is their a setting i need to change for this are they made differently while using gregtech, also the recipe won't show in NEI, know normally it is 4 tin in a diamond shape but that isn't working, also i'm new to gregtech so if its summit simple don't be to harsh.

• There should be a recipe in one of the machines (Metal Former or Plate bender iirc) with tin plates as ingredients.
    Do you try the crafting recipe with ingots or plates?

• Edit: got it, it was the plate bending machine i had to use to get the recipe, thanks for the help.

The post was edited 1 time, last by givo ().

• Has anyone a good neat setup for auto-combining small piles and tiny piles to combine into whole dusts?
    I played a bit with the E-Crafting Table, but the 2x2 or 3x3 scheme does pretty much nothing and i can't fill the item buffer with items via AE system.

So, found anyone a good solution besides BC Auto-Crafting Table x ALL dust types?

• @Greg. You played around with Geologica yet?

Does it
    a. Have biome specific ores
    b. Work with all GT Recipes (Centrifuging, macerating ect)

• Does it
    a. Have biome specific ores
    b. Work with all GT Recipes (Centrifuging, macerating ect)

it needs COG as a dependent, so.. yea :P

It also doesn't make the geologist wife I have cry.

And he's registered stuff in the Ore dict, so yes.

Chalcaopyrite gives you copper (Might need to change amounts..))

• (now that I'm awake) I'm just going to give a full fuel values list for the four fluid fuels we're looking at (as of Forestry release 2.3.1.0):
    Biomass
    5.0MJ for 2500 ticks in Biogas Engine = 12500MJ
    8k EU @ 8EU/t in Bio Generator
    Ethanol
    16k Heat in RC Liquid Firebox
    4MJ/t for 15000 ticks in Combustion Engine = 60000 MJ
    128k EU @ 32EU/t in Bio Generator
    500k RF in TE3 Compression Dynamo
    Oil
    3EU/t for 5000 ticks in Combustion Engine = 15000 MJ
    150k RF in TE3 Compression Dynamo
    Fuel
    6EU/t for 25000 ticks in Combustion Engine = 150000 MJ
    48k Heat in RC Liquid Firebox
    1.5M RF in TE3 Compression Dynamo

Ratio Fuel:Oil = 10:1
    Ratio Ethanol:Biomass = 5:1 MJ or 16:1 EU
    [Ethanol produced at 3 buckets Ethanol per 10 buckets Biomass]
    Ratio Fuel:Ethanol = 3:1 Steam/RF or 2:5 Combustion

NOTE: Biomass and Ethanol fuel values are determined by their settings in the Forestry Difficulty config files. The numbers I gave are their standard values, at 1.0 multipliers. This is where the inconsistency comes from.

• EDIT> Confirmed. I made a new world and set up a Tesseract Generator at frequency -16, and it drained no EU with no terminals. It began consuming EU when I added terminals.

HOWEVER, when I set up a second Tesseract Generator at frequency -8, that generator began consuming EU even when its frequency had no terminals on it.

Nope. I just did exactly that, even with the same Frequencies and the consumption was normal as expected.

• So for reactors now. Do you get owned when holding the cells or just placing them into the reactor? Is there a cure or maybe creative just keeps the effect on unlimited. I assume I need to wear a haze suit now. What do I do to prevent the radiation leaking out and what is its distance.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hey hey everyone!

Im really tired of maintaing self-hosted server for friends, who are tired with all update-the-freaking-mod-oh-its-stopped-working thing.

Do you have own ic2 server i can play on with you?
    Im not crash and destroy kind of person, making some in-game machines is what im after.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: really looking for GT server, not IC2 only.

Greg im your huge fan :)

• You should try the TechNode server.
    It's run by AnodeCathode (who frequents this forum), it has a lot of mainstream mods in a hardcore style. The mod pack is TechNode on the ATLauncher.

• Do you have a link for a download? My Google search hasn't yielded me a page for this mod that you've mentioned...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Hi Greg

I would like to know, is there a way to disable compressor need to make storage blocks.
    I din't find a config to change it and did't any posts in Forum

• Do you have a link for a download? My Google search hasn't yielded me a page for this mod that you've mentioned...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…PFAA/PFAA-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar

You're also gonna need the Custom Ore Generation Mod.

• Is there any way to disable this warning so it doesn't change the in game item names? I understand that a mod is doing recipes wrong, but I really don't want to see this error in the game when there's nothing I can do to change how that mod handles it's recipes.

GT-ERR-01:
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!!
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] Said Item will be renamed to make the invalid Recipe visible.
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] Please check all Recipes outputting this Item, and report the Recipes to their Owner.
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] The Owner of the Recipe, NOT the Owner of the Item!!!
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] And ONLY Recipes which are OUTPUTTING the Item, sorry but I don't want failed Bug Reports.

• That's odd. Right now both in SSP and SMP any Tesseract Generators with no associated terminals will consume EU at a rate proportional to the number of OTHER tesseract terminals. Can other players with a recent GT version confirm? Plant some Tesseract Terminals bound to some Generator's frequency, place a NEW Generator and set it to a different frequency, and see if it drains EU while idle. (Make sure there are inventories attached to both tesseract gens)

• https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…PFAA/PFAA-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar

You're also gonna need the Custom Ore Generation Mod.

Ty! I just started using Custom Ore Generation not too long ago, so that's a hell of a coincidence that this addition requires it, lol. Thanks again!

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.