[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Thanks, i will try change ID's manualy. Can you recommend some core instead MCPC+ for our server?

Just...use a normal forge server installation and add your mods to it?

• NO BUKKIT SUPPORT. I'm not going to break ALL WORLDS OF ALL USERS just because of a stupid Bukkit Problem. If your Plugin can't handle it properly, then don't use it. Not to mention that almost every GT Machine can be disabled in the Config of GT.

its not really bukkit, its a mcpc+, and maybe this problem only relates to mcpc+ core, i do not know. Thanks for your answer, Gregorius :) . what can you recommend for minecraft server core with support mods and plugins?

• mmm...we need to use some bukkit plugins on the server, or anlogs of plugins (permissions, worldguard, worldedit, etc).

I can't imagine there is not a forge based worldguard mod.

• All the GregTech tools have a use besides crafting/using on machines, except Files; how about a feature where if you right click stone with a File, it uses up 8 durability and chisels it into a Stone Workbench? Basically works like a crafting table but drops cobble when mined without silk touch. Nice for crafting-on-the-go.

(I could probably make a better texture... This kinda sucks)

• Krysinski: Why did you have an item with ID 4059 blocked in the first place? If it's pipes and you didn't want to block pipes, just remove it from the blocklist. If it isn't pipes, you have an ID conflict that you should've solved before you launched the server.

I will try explain this to you in english) There is no ID conflict. When core mcpc+ send ID of pipe(for example 4059:1800) to plugin, the ID must have restricted type of data:
    4059 must have type integer, there is no problem.
    1800 must have type byte, but this java type have serious restrict: 0-127. How can 1800 fit interval 0-127? :)
    So, 4059:1800 transform to 4059:*** in the list. We decompile plugin and change type BYTE to INT in source code :D fot test. There was no effect. Because this types of ID's data includes in MCPC+.
    MCPC+ is very...MCPC+ :D

• we have a forge. I'm just a player on this server, who wish play without problems :) Admin say to me: mcpc+ and lokiblocker are best at this moment. He knows it better than me, i trust him and try to help with encountered problems.

well then tell him now you do know better and getting rid of mcpc+ is one of the first steps to play without problems.

• well then tell him now you do know better and getting rid of mcpc+ is one of the first steps to play without problems.

That is such complete horseshit. MCPC+ does require more knowledge and configuration but to equate it with playing without problems is a complete pile.

The MCPC+ devs work to ensure that issues with it are resolved incredibly quickly. Most issues we run into continue to occur when testing on the pure forge test server. Of course, because of attitudes similar to yours, we do isolate the issue to pure forge server and the mods before reporting.

There are not mod replacements for all the plugins. Forge lacks a lot of the required hooks to even have that be the case. I run a large MCPC+ server with a lot of mods, and yes it takes more effort but is well worth it when you see what you get in return.

• Hey, you are a nice person :) So tell me please, what a next step to launch server, which will work nice and fast with mods and plugins like bukkitplugins?

What exactly are you trying to do with them?

@AboveAbove We are not saying it isn't incompatible, just that we do not support any bugs ran with it because it is unstable.

• Forge lacks a lot of the required hooks to even have that be the case.

That is "horseshit" aswell.

Forge has more than enough Hooks to make Worldguard, Permissions and WorldEdit easyly possible. How do you think all the Force Field Mods prevent rightclicking or breaking Blocks by non-Owners?

• That is such complete horseshit. MCPC+ does require more knowledge and configuration but to equate it with playing without problems is a complete pile.

The MCPC+ devs work to ensure that issues with it are resolved incredibly quickly. Most issues we run into continue to occur when testing on the pure forge test server. Of course, because of attitudes similar to yours, we do isolate the issue to pure forge server and the mods before reporting.

There are not mod replacements for all the plugins. Forge lacks a lot of the required hooks to even have that be the case. I run a large MCPC+ server with a lot of mods, and yes it takes more effort but is well worth it when you see what you get in return.

If google translate your post correctly, then I fully agree with you :D I have a linux installed on my home PC's and i can say about my OS that you say: it takes more effort but is well worth it when you see what you get in return.
    Thanks you all for answers! Good luck :)

• Forge has more than enough Hooks to make Worldguard, Permissions and WorldEdit easyly possible. How do you think all the Force Field Mods prevent rightclicking or breaking Blocks by non-Owners?

That's right. you know this infinitely more better than i am. But i suppose that no one make this plugins at this moment. Maybe I'm wrong...
    I suppose that no one make events for ic2 at this moment, which make possible normal works Miner and MiningLaser with permissions, privated territories, etc...These issues remain long time. Maybe I'm wrong...

• Sorry if im being dumb, but i installed gregtech, got ID conflict error and had a .txt called IDConflicts.txt , then i fixed the conflicts with train craft, ran the game again, but then i got another crash file, and it says that a gregtech item got overloaded, even though im pretty sure i fixed all IDs. it tells me to go to another forgemodloader crash report txt file, then that tells me to go back to the original crash report file. i know its not a conflict because i fixed all conflicts, so sorry if im just being dumb but help. ?(

• Latest IC Crops are broken. Someone who will be tried and found guilty made it so you can't add the crops sticks a 2nd time whatever you call that the crossing of them for the cross breeding.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.