[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• ...Wood dust?

that will be so easy and not for GT :D . I suppose that must be Door Cell, wich can be elecrolized. Then can be used like a fuel for DoorGenerator, wich can produce.....mmmm...energy. measure of energy is Do/t (doors per tic in new D-net)
    And you never get a door, who cares about? General goal is hard production line)

• No one complained about signs when they underwent the same change...

That is because people use signs in much higher numbers than doors.
    @Above that too :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Signs are completely useless apart from labelling things. Doors however, are a key building block and are VERY useful.

• Looks like Mojang is fully targeting the casual gamer market now.

Also, they bought content from Mo' Creatures, why not just buy it from UB instead of making their own crappier version?

To save money, cut the middle man out (the modders) and not have to pay them while at the same time stealing the idea, making it their own and making their own crappier version of it without having to deal with the backdraw of someone yelling about them stealing someones idea? They pretty much did that when they implemented ender chests for vanilla minecraft... hell the horse models for vanilla horses came from Mo' Creatures. By they way... when the dev's of minecraft include content that was made previously by a mod do the dev's put any iota of where they got the idea from like say the original idea for this content came from this or that mod?

• when the dev's of minecraft include content that was made previously by a mod do the dev's put any iota of where they got the idea from like say the original idea for this content came from this or that mod?

Sometimes, depends whether people would say: "Ehhhhh, that came from X mod!" (horses - Mo creatures) or accept it as new like ender chests

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Note that the dev from mo creatures worked on the official horses :p
    Although the new stones generate really badly. It would be better if they were very rare patches, but they were big.

• Do your ores generate like Greg's do? (Rare, but big clusters, also biome specific and more likely to spawn very high up)
    Also, do your ores match the stone they are touching?

• do anyone else having a strange behavior on sorter, buffer, and filters, where, when you wrench it, the output change to oposite side you wanted? i wrench to right and it goes left, wrench on diagonal and it face me.

this is old, but, since now all sides need somekind of cover to avoid fire, how it affect crop haversters? since they only haverst on front of it, i believe i need to leave that side open.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• do anyone else having a strange behavior on sorter, buffer, and filters, where, when you wrench it, the output change to oposite side you wanted? i wrench to right and it goes left, wrench on diagonal and it face me.

Your strange behaviour may be intentional, does it follow (or a reverse of) this: http://gregtechcommunitywiki.w…renches----In-world%20Use ?

I see this too much.

this is old, but, since now all sides need somekind of cover to avoid fire, how it affect crop haversters? since they only haverst on front of it, i believe i need to leave that side open.

wrench on center- face side
    wrench left (not corner) -left side
    wrench any corner - back side
    That must be

• Looks like Mojang is fully targeting the casual gamer market now.

Also, they bought content from Mo' Creatures, why not just buy it from UB instead of making their own crappier version?

Minecraft has been taking ideas from mods for a long time now, Ender Chests, Buildcraft, and Railcraft have all had ideas nabbed and then downsized in some fashion.

• Don't see what the big issue is with doors being stackable or the enchantment system being rebalanced. Most people build mob grinders and xp farms to get all the need anyway.

And more stone types is an improvement. It's not like vanilla minecraft's focus has ever been realism, but a couple of extra stone types is way better than just one. Even if they might not be placed "realistically".

Unless you're all joking I think it's a massive overreaction. It's hard to tell sometimes when people are being serious or not.

• Don't see what the big issue is with doors being stackable or the enchantment system being rebalanced. Most people build mob grinders and xp farms to get all the need anyway.

The door thing is they stack too much, 18 or 8 would make more sense, like signs. Enchanting is weird and looking to still be being changed and zombie mob grinders can now get emeralds from villages by trading rotten flesh for it.

I see this too much.