[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Don't know how it will work with GT adventure mode, since there is no way to place blocks now.

Ahem, I already found a way to fix the Block placing thing. Just switch the Game Mode (silently), while the Player clicks with a Block in his Hand (there are already hooks for rightclicking). The larger Problem is that the Tools are not harvesting Blocks without NBT. That could be a Problem. But until then I will keep the GT Adventure Mode with the 1.7.4 Update.

• Did a fresh install and the problem persists - No chunk loader ore beds
    It happening when the chunk is unloaded or when I quit the game, only to GT machines.

Edit: I isolated the BC fluid pipe issue is with the latest version of GT, I loaded version 4.06e and the problem disappeared.

• Greg, IIRC you can make chiseled stone bricks with a contraption of pistons and something else. Etho had them at his base on Mindcrack. But maybe it doesn't work anymore.

• Minecraft 1.9:

"Survival Mode has been removed from the game. We feel that death was too punishing for players who just want to have fun, and thus removed that anti-fun element from the game. Enjoy!"

That's a joke, right?.. Link?

• That's a joke, right?.. Link?

He's just butthurt about them finally fixing the shitty villager and enchanting systems in 1.8.

Is there some method i can't find to use emerald/olivine dust to make data storage circuits without going through the implosion compressor first or has that been deliberately removed?

• do anyone else having a strange behavior on sorter, buffer, and filters, where, when you wrench it, the output change to oposite side you wanted? i wrench to right and it goes left, wrench on diagonal and it face me.

this is old, but, since now all sides need somekind of cover to avoid fire, how it affect crop haversters? since they only haverst on front of it, i believe i need to leave that side open.

Maybe we can get a new upgrade for machines that will insulate them to the rain / thunder effects ? Maybe something with 4 rubber sheets (8 rubber in a circle) and something as a middle part ?.

(this was suggested by a friend of mine)

• Did a fresh install and the problem persists - No chunk loader ore beds
    It happening when the chunk is unloaded or when I quit the game, only to GT machines.

Edit: I isolated the BC fluid pipe issue is with the latest version of GT, I loaded version 4.06e and the problem disappeared.

Does it happen to GT Pipes aswell? They have a slightly different BaseMetaTileEntity.

Greg, IIRC you can make chiseled stone bricks with a contraption of pistons and something else. Etho had them at his base on Mindcrack. But maybe it doesn't work anymore.

That doesn't work anymore since ages. I think it was even only a Snapshot having that Glitch.

No one mentioned this? Gosh.

I said Vanilla Minecraft. That I add that Recipe doesn't really break things in a modded World.

Maybe we can get a new upgrade for machines that will insulate them to the rain / thunder effects ? Maybe something with 4 rubber sheets (8 rubber in a circle) and something as a middle part ?.

(this was suggested by a friend of mine)

It is called "Screwdriver" and you just have to click the Surfaces which are connected to Rain. Covers would do that aswell, but they are more expensive.

• V4.07i:
    Probably fixed the Chunk Unload thing, while fixing another Bug.
    Fixed Digital Chests and all the other GT Machines not being Left Clickable in Adventure Mode.

• Does it happen to GT Pipes aswell? They have a slightly different BaseMetaTileEntity.

No it doesn't happen to GT Pipes, while the GT Pipes will show disconnected, they connect right back.

Will give 4.07i a try and see.

• I got another bug with 4.07i, wood and iron doors stack to 8, but IC2's reinforced door still only stacks to 1 ;(

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I got another bug with 4.07i, wood and iron doors stack to 8, but IC2's reinforced door still only stacks to 1 ;(

phish doors are for newbs, use piston doors to have super strong nuclear blast resistant doors... I mean there are like 4 tiers of those kind of blocks now with Gregtech installed :p

• Those are Reactor Components, they are not stackable because of that, and because of having a Damage Bar.

Invalid argument. There is itemstack-sensitive version of getMaxStackSize() { do not really remember how it is called and is too lazy to open sources } in Item class.
    Just check for
    return itemstack.getItemDamage() == 0 ? 16 : 1;
    That's all, my good sir. Now open eclipse and implement it. NAOW.

And btw, reactors should return 1 in getInventoryStackLimit().