[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• //This number is incremented every time we remove deprecated code/major API changes, never reset
    public static final int majorVersion = 9;
    //This number is incremented every minecraft release, never reset
    public static final int minorVersion = 11;
    //This number is incremented every time a interface changes or new major feature is added, and reset every Minecraft version
    public static final int revisionVersion = 1;
    //This number is incremented every time Jenkins builds Forge, and never reset. Should always be 0 in the repo code.
    public static final int buildVersion = 953;

• What sides of a block need to be covered in the rain? I just see the top, left and right compared to the front face. The front and back (with the automatic machine inbuilt cover) don't seem to need covering.

• What sides of a block need to be covered in the rain? I just see the top, left and right compared to the front face. The front and back (with the automatic machine inbuilt cover) don't seem to need covering.

Only the Sides where it rains on, so: top, east, west, south and north. There MUST be a Cover or a Block blocking the Rain on every Side. Just build something called a "Roof"

• I dont know which fancy Forge you have, but I still run on 1.6.2, you know?

Greg, you really should update your dev env. Or at least add

public int getItemStackLimit(ItemStack stack)
    {
    return stack.getItemDamage() == 0 ? 16 : 1;
    }

(without @Override annotation).
    This way it won't stop your compiler, but will work on forge 910 and after.

And by the way, my sidekick asked me to tell you to

UPDAT UR FORGE FGT!1

I won't take responsibility for these words, but still they are somewhat true.

• Greg, you really should update your dev env.

That would force other people to update Forge, and therefor no. I do Forge Updates ONLY when updating MC aswell.

Ever heard of SRG Names? I bet that could cause Problems with your solution. Not to mention I never call getItemStackLimit() (the one without the Parameter), since I call the variant used in the ItemStack itself. That way I won't get any Problems even with later Forges and that brand new Feature.

As I said, updating Forge is not a Solution.

• Greg, you completely misunderstand how MC obfuscation works.
    reobf will ONLY concern methods that are provided by vanilla, since getItemStackLimit is provided by forge and not vanilla, it will work perfectly.

• Greg, you completely misunderstand how MC obfuscation works.
    reobf will ONLY concern methods that are provided by vanilla, since getItemStackLimit is provided by forge and not vanilla, it will work perfectly.

AFAIK also Forge Methods are part of it, so that when renaming of Functions happens (and I have seen that multiple times) it won't crash older Mods.

• Your strange behaviour may be intentional, does it follow (or a reverse of) this: http://gregtechcommunitywiki.w…renches----In-world%20Use ?

the normal wrench way work fine on any machine, however on the ones i mentionated, it is reverse, dont see a point where it would be inverted for a reason.
    and still happens.

That would force other people to update Forge, and therefor no. I do Forge Updates ONLY when updating MC aswell.

so, gregtech dont get updated with forge, but since we need IC2 , and sometimes it request forge update...
    anyway, prob nobody use the same version as gregorius use because we always have some mod that require a newer version.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• "We all know it already #Slowpoke"
    Well I'm sorry, but I don't ALWAYS stay up to date on these things you know... :P

Was going to add how you were thinking of combating it, aside from removing the recipes. Remove new granite from spawning altogether (doesn't make sense with the other two forms of granite with different textures and spawn patterns).

• And I STILL wait for Logs, even if there is nothing suspicious in them........

The crash logs were attached couple posts back but here they're again. I don't how to read them, but I think the first one
    is caused by AE, the rest though might be from GT