[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I was talking about FML-Logs and not Crash Reports. Those vanilla Crash Reports are useless. Also I really need the Scanner thing I just said.

• Wait? Does it only happen to Pipes, but not to electric Wires?

And are BC Pipes reconnecting after breaking the Pipe? Because if it is that, I can fix it.

Yes only pipes, not wires, also yes they reconnect after breaking them up. I even tried them with GT Pump modules; with same issues, So is not only the the machines blocks, it happened to the Pump modules too.

• This is a valid point, although it's "inverted" because you are wrenching the front machine facing and not the output face, which faces away from the front facing.

not quite, since most machines/inventory who have an output from default, the wrench change its output, while machines without it, just rotate them. also i tried shift clicking, nothing happens, only loss of durability. its not that big, but if you forget this while building, you might need to break things to fix it, or end up losing itens with the wrong side output tossing them on the underground.

aside that, i can confirm that after the new version of today, the wires dont seen to break conection any more, repeated the steps of before, and they conect nice as should be.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Yes only pipes, not wires, also yes they reconnect after breaking them up. I even tried them with GT Pump modules; with same issues, So is not only the the machines blocks, it happened to the Pump modules too.

Then it is the Tank timer, which blocks the Tanks from being used for the first few Ticks. I need to adjust that, because the Initial Block Update which is supposed to let Liquiducts (it was named Liquiduct back then) connect happens before that timer finished.

aside that, i can confirm that after the new version of today, the wires dont seen to break conection any more, repeated the steps of before, and they conect nice as should be.

Ahh good, then it was really an Exception happening during the NBT loading causing MetaTileEntities to not load properly.

• V4.07j:
    Fixed the Pipe thing.
    Added the ability to break Logs and Leaves (OreDict based) to the Crop harvestor (Rubberwood works as well ofcourse). Range depending on Overclocker Upgrades and only one Dimensional Forward, without any fancy backtracking of branches and stuff. Just one Line of Blocks being harvested. Warning: If you add more than one Overclocker to the Harvestor, you won't be able to make a profitable Charcoal Farm, since breaking Logs is calculated like this:
    Math.max(1, Log.resistance (which is usually 2.0)) * 100 * 4^AmountOfOverclockers, resulting in the following Values for regular Logs: 0->200, 1->800, 2->3200, 3->12800 and 4->51200.
    Also I didn't add any way to autoplant Saplings, so you have to find something else to do that for you.

• Also I didn't add any way to autoplant Saplings, so you have to find something else to do that for you.

Great, a semi-automatic tree farm :P I'd probably be better off chopping and planting the trees myself

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Guess why I limited the Crop Harvestor to Logs and Leaves ONLY.

Make a crop disposer then that plants ONLY saplings and crops

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Although i still miss deployers, where i could place random blocks and engineer around it

Thermal Expansion, you could always just disable everything else in it just to get them :)

I see this too much.

• Dispensers cant do Seeds. They can only do Bonemeal.

Really? Hmm... I seem to remember a video of a completely automatic farm in vanilla somewhere. Although it might of not been that :p