[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Short (but not 1-tick) Pulser output goes to 3 dispensers filled with bonemeal, then gets delayed slightly to a piston which pushes the farmland, breaking the fully-grown plant. No bonemeal is wasted, since the dispenser fails to fire bonemeal at a fully grown plant. Hold rightclick with a few seeds and watch as your inventory fills with wheat and more seeds!

Not as cool as a 10-timeslot multiplexer for transmission of 10 redstone states (or 10-baud binary!) down a single wire, but still good.

• Greg, instead of nerfing scaffolds (which makes them significantly less useful; you might as well just use wooden planks) or making them not burn (apparently impossible as FML checks mods' burn values last) why not change their material to something other than Material.wood?

Edit: here's the code, for proof mods are checked last. GameRegistry.getFuelValue is the method that checks burn values from mods.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

The post was edited 1 time, last by immibis ().

• Can't seem to get the electric trade-o-mat to work with other players. It works great by myself. I can place it, access it and use it. But others players are not able to access the trade gui (or any gui for that matter) when I own the machine. They even tried placing one and setting it up and I wasn't able to open the gui or trade with it. Tried using redstone, levers and putting up cables of power into it.

http://i.imgur.com/sWgb1nX.jpg

Even tried the debug item. And yes, I have the test server without mcpc+.

One suggestion for them too. Is when it's in unlimited mode with the debug item, to not fill up the inventory. Trying to set up server shops and don't want to have to clean out the inventory.

• Wasn't the electric Trade-o-mat supposed to be automateable? How should I do it? Can't seem to insert or extract items.

Okay, so only the ME Storage Bus does not work on them. I wanted a visual display of the item being traded and the stock (because Nuclear Control panels suck donkeyballs).

See how ugly that is? D:

• The advanced ones are much nicer.

• How do I make text wrap on the advanced ones?

Also Greg, Trade-O-Mat GUI is indeed not openable by other players in SMP. Please fix or I will be driven out of business by Forestry mail order! D:\

EDIT> Is the Tesla Staff supposed to completely destroy Qsuit armor? I thought it only discharged it.

• Why can't you use AE Storage Buses? Can't you use a Storage Bus on the bottom and the display panel thingy dingy on the top?

• I assume that's an AE bug because Algo explicitly said that he has Factorization Barrel and GT Quantum Chest support.

• Also Greg, Trade-O-Mat GUI is indeed not openable by other players in SMP. Please fix or I will be driven out of business by Forestry mail order! D:\

On our server, Trade-o-mats work for everybody perfectly. Energy-o-mats should also be good. If u use LWC, don´t forget to not prtect them, or protect them with /cpublic, not private....

• Can't seem to get the electric trade-o-mat to work with other players. It works great by myself. I can place it, access it and use it. But others players are not able to access the trade gui (or any gui for that matter) when I own the machine. They even tried placing one and setting it up and I wasn't able to open the gui or trade with it. Tried using redstone, levers and putting up cables of power into it.

Found the Bug, fixed in next Version. Best workaround until release would be just using Hoppers for Trading, since Automation can access the public Slots.

One suggestion for them too. Is when it's in unlimited mode with the debug item, to not fill up the inventory. Trying to set up server shops and don't want to have to clean out the inventory.

It doesn't fill up the Inventory completely, it just fills up until the last Slot, and then deletes everything blocking the last remaining Slot, so that you can keep trading ad infinitum.

It literally will not properly access the stock, like if I use a storage bus it shows zero.

No wonder, the Storage Bus can only see the public Slots.

• Since when do mining drills place torches via right click? 0_o

Could we get the same functionality for the advanced drill? :D

In b4 removing it completely

• V4.07k:
    Fixed the Access Rules of semi-private and unbreakable Blocks.

:Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: For you, fluid pipes working fine now. :)

• V4.07l:
    Added Extruder. That Machine is very expensive in both Crafting and used Recipes. It can do almost every Metal Forming Recipe existing in GT, but at a much higher cost (2-4 times more than usual), consumes between 32 and 64 EU/t (Max Input 128 EU/p), needs a special Extruder Shape, which is 4 Steel Plates Crafted together using Hammer and File, then using the Wire Cutter on the blank Shape Plate for determining the Recipe (Coinage Molds now use the Hammer + Blank Shape Plate for creation), which has to be used in it. This Machine is for the people, who just wanna have one single Machine in their Workshop doing everything at a very high Speed.
    Added capability to add Recipes, which don't consume their Input to all GT Machine Recipes, what was originally only needed for the Extruder.
    Added Recipes now cancel out more of the combinations, so if you have a Recipe where you Input an Ingot and get an Ingot as Output aswell, they will cancel each other out. That was also needed for the Extruder, because of otherwise adding such Recipes.