[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• The currently empty one is for the Resource Items in the new MetaItem Class I have in 1.7. You don't want to be flooded by over 5000 different Items when opening a Creative Tab.

V4.07m:
    Added a few new Extruder Shapes for Pipes and Storage Blocks.
    Added smaller Fluid Pipes (1 Plate per Pipe).
    Fixed a bunch of Bugs.

*nergasms*

I was recently going through some configs and noticed that the massive dynamicconfig is getting split up. Very nice :D.

Edit: Putting Qboots in the same crafting grid with cyan dye made my game explode on 366

Edit 2: The casing extruder shapes are still not recyclable to steel through smelting. Nor are the new shapes (pipes and storage block).

The post was edited 2 times, last by okaolias ().

• So, it looks like me and edoreld are GT showcase enemies :D
    It feels weird having a competitor, especially since I started making videos to replace him (because of the looong hiatus).

• When there's competition, the winner is usually the consumer, so I can't say I feel too bad for you :P

I edited my previous post too, but there's some inconsistency with the extruder shapes being recyclable to steel.

• Post a screenshot pls.

• also increasing the amount from 1=1 to something else. I honestly don't rely on overworld iridium spawns since I spend a good deal of my mining in the nether since I have the Nether Ores mod. It's slightly more dangerous but the quantity amount compared to the overworld ores is much greater :D

• So, it looks like me and edoreld are GT showcase enemies :D
    It feels weird having a competitor, especially since I started making videos to replace him (because of the looong hiatus).

there is never too many gregtech videos, for the truth, there is too little of them, thats why some people, like you, edoreld, and me too, made some videos, some people are succed at it, outer are completely not.

Greg: Could we get a "coin mode" on the electric crafting table, or better yet a mode where you can define a recipe shape, and it will try forming recipes in that shape with each type of input item? Kind of like the 1x1/2x2/3x3 modes except the user can define the shape.

there isnt already a mode for that? the arrow alone was suposed to accept any recipe you made on the phantom grid, also , i noticed a blank button too.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• there isnt already a mode for that? the arrow alone was suposed to accept any recipe you made on the phantom grid, also , i noticed a blank button too.

It accepts the exact recipe, meaning you need one autocrafting table per coin type, instead of just forming a recipe "shape" and have it upconvert all coins you put into it.

Then again, right now you can do this:

So it's not a big deal if he doesn't add it.

EDIT> Speaking of trade-o-mats, is there a way to make the machine output redstone when "your income" has items in it?

• EDIT> Speaking of trade-o-mats, is there a way to make the machine output redstone when "your income" has items in it?

Fun how I suggested this to vanilla IC² Trade-O-Mat AGES ago, how they ACCEPTED THE SUGGESTION and fun how nothing have been done.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• A translation of the five components:

• Amount: Number of patches of ore to generate, when generation occurs
    • MaxHeight: Maximum height at which patches can be generated
    • MinHeight: Minimum height at which patches can be generated
    • Probability: Chance (1 / X) for ores to be generated in a viable chunk (Edit note: "viable chunk" means that the chunk must contain a Biome that the Ore can generate in, as many Ores can only generate in certain Biomes. If you need to know what Biomes are viable for what Ores, check the GTCW.)
    • Size: When an ore block is generated, how many additional blocks of that ore to attempt to generate

So for Iridium Ore:

• Amount_1=1 One block of Iridium Ore will be generated at a time, when generation occurs.
    • MaxHeight_100=100 Ore blocks will be generated at or below level 100...
    • MinHeight_0=0 ... and at or above level 0.
    • Probability_5=5 Iridium Ore blocks will be generated in 1 out of every 5 chunks (20% spawn chance, as it has always been lol).
    • Size_0=0 When one Iridium Ore block generates, 0 additional blocks will attempt to generate.

Edit: So, if you want an Ore to spawn more in a world, you can:

• Increase Amount, to increase the number of Ore Blocks spawned per chunk (spread out, not concentrated)
    • Decrease Probability, to increase the number of chunks Ore Blocks spawn in
    • Increase Size, to increase the number of Ore Blocks spawned together (concentrated in veins)
  • Hmm, Can't Redstone Item Detectors detect it? Or only from the public slots?

Do you mean comparators?

• Thanks, that was just a big waste of my olivine, btw love your let's play

• Thanks, that was just a big waste of my olivine, btw love your let's play

Whoa, thanks :D
    I would keep it, and use it for crafting. Lots of late game items use it (AESU, Tesseract generator, Fusion Control Computer).