[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Screenshots would help.

• If you press the "z" energy button of machines and the gray square side is connected to a cable you gonna have a bad time...
    Anyways, it blew because of energy excess. It happened when you put a material in the furnace because it requested energy after that, thus exploding.

• I had the same issue. All i did for that happened - cycled my cable in 1 place, so it was like that
    :Coal Chunk: :Compressor: :Compressor:
    :MFS-Unit: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :MFS-Unit: :Glass Fibre:
    :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre:
    So, there was more than 512 EU per tick and my machines exploded.

• Translocators still do not connect to pipes.

And they never will, since I'm going to remove them in 1.7

There's apparently a hard cap of 16 upgrades per machine, even if some of them are energy capacity upgrades. Is this intentional?

Ofcourse it is intentional. You cannot just plop down Infinite Upgrades into a Machine, you have to know what you are doing. Every single Upgrade counts, even the Lock and the Muffler Upgrade.

• Greg, you wanted a modular PC? Check out Project Christine from Razer.
    It looks like the future.
    http://www.razerzone.com/christine

I think I just got a boner. it vanished as soon as the possible price came across my mind.

• The only reason alienware is even remotely good is because they overclock it. Number one complaint? Overheating.

• Guys, I need a way to make energy. I have Railcraft, Forestry and GT. Charcoal burning is off (need a coke oven). Any ideas? I tried forestry farms, but I need more advanced setups to get it. Don't think I can do lava either, since I have no form of dimensional liquid transport.

If someone can link me to a good reactor setup that doesn't require that many materials, I'll be all for it. If worst comes to worst, I'll go for wind power :P

• Guys, I need a way to make energy. I have Railcraft, Forestry and GT. Charcoal burning is off (need a coke oven). Any ideas? I tried forestry farms, but I need more advanced setups to get it. Don't think I can do lava either, since I have no form of dimensional liquid transport.

If someone can link me to a good reactor setup that doesn't require that many materials, I'll be all for it. If worst comes to worst, I'll go for wind power :P

Try MkIII or more setups, using coolants cells that you cool while the reac is off. It's time-consuming, but it's so much fun!

Otherwhise, wait for GT to add Oil generation ? Still waiting for it :D

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!