[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg, you missed q :P

Oh no I di'int

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GregoriusT ().

• With latest update my apatite turned invisible in my chests and also drops invisible when mined. Also name is "item.GregTech_MetaGenerated_Item_01.0.name". Not to mention this most recent update doubled my loading time.

Please see my screenshot, this is obviously happening to me and I have changed the unification with no change.
    [image]

Have you checked for ID conflicts? Because that's what this sounds like. GregTech did add a new item, so check to make sure that it didn't overwrite your Apatite item ID.

• Have you checked for ID conflicts? Because that's what this sounds like. GregTech did add a new item, so check to make sure that it didn't overwrite your Apatite item ID.

Thanks, forgot to check that which fixed the problem. I had just assumed forge would error when launching the games with Id conflicts and dump it to the IDConflicts.txt file.

• Help. Please. I'm stuck in a viscous cycle i can't get out of.

It all starts with me needing to go to the nether to get nether quartz for AE machines.
    To make the flint & steel i need steel.
    To make steel i need an IBF.
    To make an IBF i need cupronickel coils.
    To make cupronickel coils i need cupronickel ingots.
    To make cupronickel ingots i need copper dust and nickel dust.
    To make nickel dust i need to put dirty nickel dust in a Centrifuge.
    To make a centrifuge i need Stainless Steel.
    To make Stainless Steel i need
    A) Nickel Dust, making a circle
    B) Manganese Dust, which need Centrifuge, making a circle
    C) Chrome Dust, which needs either Centrifuge or Electrolyzer, making a circle.

Please help.

• Did you look at nickel ore in Extreme Hills Biome that should give you it.
    Or you could use an industrial grinder and some of the outputs of the vanilla ores give small amounts if nickel.
    EDIT: Grinding iron ore in a Sturdy grinder will have a 10% chance to give a nickel dust.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Anarack ().

• Check the bronze age machines in the wiki (my sig), especially the bronze blast furnace. Also, you can light a nether portal using vanilla fire spread mechanic (requires lava and some wood/wool).

• How do I automate empty cell inputs to a Ind. Electrolyzer or centrifuge? I remember back in 1.5, the cell input was on the bottom, but (using newest version), that just puts the cells into the primary input slot. I tried using an Adv. Regulator, but I can only get it to input into slot 0 (primary input).

Also, Very excited about the new dusts and such... especially Carbon dust. However, I want a Concentrated Magic Cell (as a byproduct of electrolyzing/centrifuging magic dusts), usable as fuel in a Magic Energy Converter.

• Just use a conveyor module set on import on the machines and put a chest next to it as a buffer. The slots are smart, it'll suck cells in and put them into the cells slot, independently of the input.

EDIT> Has anyone else had the problem of high stat crops spontaneously dying (turning into empty cropsticks)? Low stat plants grow happily on the exact same block, but if I plant a 31/31/31 plant there it dies without growing up.

• 1) To make cupronickel dust you don't need the centrifuge. Nickel ore; Pulverizer + iron ore = 10% chance nickel dust; anyone?
    2) Why do you think you need IBF? Railcraft blast furnace; GT bronze blast furnace; dungeons at long last...

• Just use a conveyor module set on import on the machines and put a chest next to it as a buffer. The slots are smart, it'll suck cells in and put them into the cells slot, independently of the input.

EDIT> Has anyone else had the problem of high stat crops spontaneously dying (turning into empty cropsticks)? Low stat plants grow happily on the exact same block, but if I plant a 31/31/31 plant there it dies without growing up.

Nope, that doesn't work either . :P It still sticks the cells in the center.

• Nope, that doesn't work either . :P It still sticks the cells in the center.

Appears to be a bug with the "smart item slots"
    If there is anything in the mid slot though, Cells will go into the correct slot.

• For me, it just refuses to input if the middle slot is filled... tried top, bottom, and one of the middle slots for the input face.

EDIT: Derp, I just realized the problem was that I was using Universal Fluid Cells -_(\ ... thought normal cells were obsolete when I tried to set it up before updating, then forgot about it. Sorry.