[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• On another Note: If you use an Extruder and use anything other than Ingots as Material Input (like Plates), you have to move to inputting Ingots only (usually putting a Furnace inbetween makes Ingots out of almost everything). One of the Reasons for the ultra long loading Time were the Extruder Recipes for every single possible Input Item, so I needed to remove those for performance Reasons.

Oh and Tool Crafting will be automatable using the Extruder and the Assembler, because I'm going to add Tool Heads. But that only works on Metal Tools for now.

I can already see the future! Stone and wooden tools will require banging planks/cobble into tool heads in a multiblock made out of stone, wood and baked clay blocks, with a minigame requiring the timely solving of mathematical equations. It would preferably also involve paper, so people can notice its reduced output earlier. The "don't nurf vanilly!" power ragers will be simply overjoyed :D

/gregafirmatech fanfic

I remember being mentioned again and again how the only things you need from the bronze age to go electric is the steam powered extractor and the BBF. Has no one requested a config to re-enable the smelting of rubber so far? Also, the paper nerf. The children will surely want their paper output back. Think of the children!

• @UNG: It really, really isn't that simple.

that was a simple direct statement, in a long play we should always look what give more on what we need, and are able to produce, it was just a direct use, no byproducts involved or outer process, so indeed, is lame. we already have some guide on max efectiveness on ores, so i dont wanted to bring any long discuss.

Oh and Tool Crafting will be automatable using the Extruder and the Assembler, because I'm going to add Tool Heads. But that only works on Metal Tools for now

ah the fear, our eletrics tool, are going to be pushed even farther away, soon, will, required censored .

Pshh, showoff :P

as if you arent a little too.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Has no one requested a config to re-enable the smelting of rubber so far?

Pretty sure someone did. Get MFR if you want to smelt rubber :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• @gecko: Unfortunately you're gonna have to go hunting through the GregTech(for buffing wood and wooden and stone tools) and DynamicConfig(for pretty much everything else) configs for the changes you want reverted. An easy config has been in the works for some time, but, uh... procrastination

I don't think the tooeasymode config isn't the one you're looking for. If I remember correctly it is a joke config that gave you stuff like iridium from dirt and 111 buckets from the tin bucket recipe.

That's true, the tooeasymode config didn't change anything ^^
    Thank you, i'll try to "reconfigure" GregTech with both GregTech & DynamicConfig configs !

• Pretty sure someone did. Get MFR if you want to smelt rubber :P

But, but, the children.... Seriously, having a config to re-enable iron in ic2 machines but not the smelting of rubber is kinda trolly.

gecko if you don't mind the recipes that require plates too much, you can just re-enable the ic2 forge hammer and craft single ingot plates with it. Most of the changes in the DynamicConfig are under harderrecipes. The GregTech config should be small enough to go through on your own. You might also want to enable the LV, MV, and HV solars for some more features. I don't remember the exact names of the sections and don't have access to the config right now, but you can probably find most sections by searching for "recipe" with ctrl+f

• kinda trolly.

Pretty sure that's what Gregtech's about :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I was being sarcastic :P

That's what they all say

I see this too much.

• I am wondering what does mean the numbers in the config file DynamicConfig.cfg after each line (ex: I:blockAluminium_130=130) ?

The number before the = is the default value. Don't change that. (I:blockAluminium_130=130)
    The number after the = is the actual value you set. (I:blockAluminium_130=130)

Edit (unrelated): Whoa, hot damn that update boosted load times.

• This describes much of the modding user-end community pretty damn well.

Unless it will become forbidden to mod MC in general (Mojang would never do that, imagine the Shitstorm that would cause), and unless Forge gets discontinued for some weird Reason, I would always continue this Mod, even if it is just maintaining it (aka even if I work on something else I would at least update it to the MC Versions and fix the most important Bugs). I don't really care about the Code of this Mod becoming property of Mojang, the important Parts of it are already open for everyone to copy.

ah the fear, our eletrics tool, are going to be pushed even farther away, soon, will, required censored .

I won't add Super-OP Tools. The maximum amount of special Effects (Enchantments or similar) you can get on a Tool is ONE, and that one depends 100% on the Material of the Tool Head.

The Plutonium Sword will be fun. :D

Oh and it can only be used with the Hazmat Suit, or else you get the same Problems as when holding Nuclear Fuel. :P

• I won't add Super-OP Tools. The maximum amount of special Effects (Enchantments or similar) you can get on a Tool is ONE, and that one depends 100% on the Material of the Tool Head.

The Plutonium Sword will be fun.

Oh and it can only be used with the Hazmat Suit, or else you get the same Problems as when holding Nuclear Fuel.

Hype Building :D

• It's weird. This latest shitstorm appears to have sprouted out of nothing. I read through Mojang's EULA and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, whatsoever. I don't understand the steam coming from so many people, including the prominent ones.