[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hey guys,help please.

I'm using gregtech on 1.5.2 (mod name is gregtechmod311).I configure the configs.

In game,energy is "flying" from storage blocks.Any blocks,batbox,mfsu,aesu,idsu etc.But not fell to 0,in batbox 24,mfsu 480 etc. I must always give energy,also energy "flying" [etc a batbox is full and charged with panels.If panels dont give energy to batbox,batbox's energy is decreased to 24(not suddenly,slowly)] when i gave energy too-but so slowly.I DONT WANT IT i love gregtech and its difficuty but this is so annoying.Is there a config to fix it?Or it cannot changed?HELP PLEAAASE

Do you mean that the IC2 storage blocks are draining energy? Because all that means is you have less energy flowing into them than they are outputting. What are the batboxes/MFEs/MFSUs/etc. connected to? And what are those things doing?

• I can't afford a GT one..

Pump modules (and machine box chains or similar) are and have always been the fastest fluid transport system added by pretty much any mod. 1 Bucket/tick is the fastest anyone has ever done, and even a Large Tungstensteel Pipe doesn't hit that speed. (And since a 36HP can't even produce 1 Bucket/Tick of steam, even this speed is overkill.)

• Hey guys,help please.

I'm using gregtech on 1.5.2 (mod name is gregtechmod311).I configure the configs.

In game,energy is "flying" from storage blocks.Any blocks,batbox,mfsu,aesu,idsu etc.But not fell to 0,in batbox 24,mfsu 480 etc. I must always give energy,also energy "flying" [etc a batbox is full and charged with panels.If panels dont give energy to batbox,batbox's energy is decreased to 24(not suddenly,slowly)] when i gave energy too-but so slowly.I DONT WANT IT i love gregtech and its difficuty but this is so annoying.Is there a config to fix it?Or it cannot changed?HELP PLEAAASE

You do know that the remaining Energy cannot be outputted by VANILLA IC2 WITHOUT GREGTECH until it reaches 32 EU? It was always like that. I even think since IC1.

• So like, I got this mod Magical Crops installed, and for some reason it ads its own version of Certus Quartz, now everytime when I'm in game Gregtech tries to unificate the Quartz. Thing is, it's different everytime I start up, one time it goes for the Magical Crops one (which can't be used to craft tools for some reason, I guess that's alright) and the other time I start up MC it goes for the AE one. I guess it's to do with the order in which the mods are loaded or whatever, but is there a way I can default the unification to prefer a certain mods version of... things?

I know I know, Magical Crops isn't very hardcore to play with, sue me :D

• I think I tell wrongly.

sorry for paint. The second is have no output,no input as i said.Just a storage block.And this is current for all storage blocks of ic2,include gregtech.

• hey Greg, I'm having problem with large gas turbine, please look at the log.

these errors occur and the server enters an infinite lag. and the machine would not even turn on.

gregtechmod4.07u
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.376-experimental

:Diamond Drill:

• Because GT's are pretty?...

Unrelated note: Is there a faster way of getting liquid out of a RC boiler than a pump module?

Either a pump module or a lot of pipes, since it auto-outputs. However if you're using an RC steam turbine for EUgen you can just directly place it next to the boiler.

Chromonos: Well, you're playing an egregiously outdated version of GregTech.

• a lot of pipes, since it auto-outputs

It only auto-outputs at something like 80mb/t, pump covers pull more.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I get this when looking up the recipe for all the gregtech books. Conflict of recipes or am I missing something?

All GregTech Books are standard Minecraft Written Books. As it happens, the PRC Manual is also a standard Written Book, and so Minecraft considers them to be the same item. No actual conflict, just a quirk of the game engine.

• I get this when looking up the recipe for all the gregtech books. Conflict of recipes or am I missing something?

You can't actually craft the gregtech books. However the stronghold library is a great place to find a bunch of them.

• It's because the contents of a book is stored purely via NBT data, which is not read properly by NEI.
    That's also why pressing 'Use' on a Silk Touch book will bring up all of the recipes that include an Efficiency book.

• Most likely, Tombstone doesn't handle it well that the block is suddenly missing due to an explosion.

EDIT: I just realised, Unidye is the first mod to put one of Greg's bolts/screws to use!

• I have a server with many mods and I make buildcraft quarries powered by 4 combustion engines
    combustion engines are cooled by a thermal expansion aqueous accumulator

Nothing to see with gregtech in apparence

but, since maybe 3 or 4 days, aqueous accumulator works well for 10 or 20 minutes, then water begins to lack in engines until they are empty and explode

I tell you that because the only mods that I have updated on my server these last days are Ic2 and Gregtech and this system worked well last week
    do you know what can be the cause of this change of behavior ?
    thank you for your help

• EDIT: I just realised, Unidye is the first mod to put one of Greg's bolts/screws to use!

You beat Gregtech :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Greg please, we have using Advnced solar panel mod, and there is one machine named "molecular transformer" this machine is so OP. This machine can re-create iron ingot to iridium ingot with 9M EU. Redstone dust to ruby with 5M EU etc..
    But.. This machine is a necessary to create sunnarium and sunnarium part to make advanced solar panels.
    Can you please somehow nerf it? Or disable other recipes in this machine?? Or disable this machine and find alternation to create sunnarium with your machines???

• Are the chunks properly loaded? Everything from the aqueous accumulator to the engines?

Greg please, we have using Advnced solar panel mod, and there is one machine named "molecular transformer" this machine is so OP. This machine can re-create iron ingot to iridium ingot with 9M EU. Redstone dust to ruby with 5M EU etc..
    But.. This machine is a necessary to create sunnarium and sunnarium part to make advanced solar panels.
    Can you please somehow nerf it? Or disable other recipes in this machine?? Or disable this machine and find alternation to create sunnarium with your machines???

Installing Advanced Solar Panels and complaining about OP is pretty self-contradictory. If you want game balance, don't install Advanced Solar Panels.

You could also look in that mod's configuration files and config them yourself. However, since it's not a GregTech problem we can't really provide much help here.

• Installing Advanced Solar Panels and complaining about OP is pretty self-contradictory. If you want game balance, don't install Advanced Solar Panels.

You could also look in that mod's configuration files and config them yourself. However, since it's not a GregTech problem we can't really provide much help here.

Not especially, all the recipes in the Molecular Transformer recipes can be configured to be removed. Advanced Solar Panels itself is hardly OP with GT, the hard normal solar panel recipe is there. The Molecular Tranformer itself isn't that cheap with GT either.

I see this too much.