[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• tks Nono...

i see reailcraft configs

#
    # change to 'obsidian=false' to disable the IC2 Macerator recipes for Cushed Obsidian and Obsidian Dust
    #
    B:obsidian=false

:thumbup:

• EDIT> Any use or planned for carbon dust besides recycling/creating carbon fibre? I've accumulated over a million from my infinite water setup and nothing I do consumes carbon that quickly.

What's your infinite water setup, Reeds/Sugar Cane electrolyzing?

• Hello all.

GregoriusT, why not add a couple of recipes for crafting adequate lighting sources? All in the head lodged that any lamp must be of block glowstone. There are also materials such as tungsten and mercury. You can make the recipe with their use, the tungsten filament, the glass flask, luminophore for mercury-vapor lamps.

No fashion adding light sources suitable for industrial themes. Something close likeness have Gregs Lightning and it saddens. Especially when for a decent lighting base falls dig around half of the Nether.

Do you have the opportunity and the necessary materials to add to the game like that.

• Yeah, 1024 Crop Harvesters taking care of 4096 reeds, producing enough water to run a fusion reactor plus a gigantic surplus of reeds to be scrapped.

Unrelated: here's every element I could get my hands on in survival:

If I missed one, please tell me.

See if it matches up to this. You or I may have made a mistake somewhere, so comparing both of them may help. Although this is all registered elements, not all obtainable ones. Some are not, but like you said on /r/feedthebeast, they may get fusion recipes, so meh.

• Something better than the IC2 luminator has to be possible, the problem is coming up with a proper balance so they are competitive with old-fashioned torches.

Did you check Greg's Lighting by Greg_Erwin? I literally cannot imagine something better.

• Gas turbine has been fixed already. The Obsidian Dust "problem" probably relates to railcraft's crushed obsidian recipe.

EDIT> Any use or planned for carbon dust besides recycling/creating carbon fibre? I've accumulated over a million from my infinite water setup and nothing I do consumes carbon that quickly. The only thing that I can think of which could consume carbon in huge quantities and produce something useful for further application is a bone farm -> bonemeal -> calcium -> calcium carbonate processing route, but fertilizer can be made with calcium only and not even 8 advanced miners mine enough iron to warrant huge calcite expenditures.

Unidye Crystalliser! Don't ask me what you need all the coal for though!

• I have a question from alot of you people here who play Rotarycraft.

What do you think about the mod?

• Hey Greg

Thanks for the new (possible) lag warning in the log. But: What do I do with them?
    Does it mean that the machine itself is lagging or the surrounding (Its automation etc.) is lagging?
    Because if its the machine then I dont see how I can try to reduce lag.
    thanks

• Hey Greg

Thanks for the new (possible) lag warning in the log. But: What do I do with them?
    Does it mean that the machine itself is lagging or the surrounding (Its automation etc.) is lagging?
    Because if its the machine then I dont see how I can try to reduce lag.
    thanks

It does mean that the Machine and its Covers are lagging. It is Tick Lag. If you had just one Message of Lag, then it might have been a Lag Spike, if the Message comes 10 times (you can see ingame how many Log Messages it has sent by using the Scanner on it) then it is likely to have caused lag all the time.

If your Server/SinglePlayerGameComputer is really slow and basically everything gives you that Message, I would recommend upping the Lag Limit in the GregTech.cfg because of that.

• I dont get this crop system of ic2 crossbreeding them now 2 hours but dont get anything new.
    only this little dark green plants wich dont give anything.

is their somewhere a guide who explains them?

EDIT: and why should i grow them on high platforms?

Sorry for my english.
    simply correct me and sometime i get it. hopefully :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by V3R0S ().

• I dont get this crop system of ic2 crossbreeding them now 2 hours but dont get anything new.
    only this little dark green plants wich dont give anything.

Those are weeds, they will take over crops and destroy them. Get rid of them with left-click

is their somewhere a guide who explains them?

http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=3982

EDIT: and why should i grow them on high platforms?

Air quality goes up the higher you go.

• Thanks a lot.
    so does this mean i should move my base out of the desert or set up a little crop base in an other biome? ?(

Edit: oh and has gregtech some kind of chunk loader?

Sorry for my english.
    simply correct me and sometime i get it. hopefully :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by V3R0S ().

• Can you tell me what the mistake about? ;(