[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I've been looking into Integrated circuits and I apologize if this has already been covered, but how do you configure them?

Place the circuit in the center of the crafting grid, then place a screwdriver in one of the other slots, the position of the screwdriver will determine the configuration of the circuit.

• I think I should be using slabStone here, and I'll fix that. For rubble, I think that should be valid. It's no different from registering something as "stone" or "cobblestone".

• I think I should be using slabStone here, and I'll fix that. For rubble, I think that should be valid. It's no different from registering something as "stone" or "cobblestone".

Another Mod uses rubble as Prefix (similar to "crushed"), but since I dont use it, I can make it self referencing to just ignore that Message.

V4.08d:
    Added Colors to the PFAA specific Ore Items.
    Added Uraninite Processing Step using the Chemical Reactor and Aluminium/Magnesium
    Added Chocolate Coins.
    Fixed a few Bugs.

• Another Mod uses rubble as Prefix (similar to "crushed"), but since I dont use it, I can make it self referencing to just ignore that Message.

V4.08d:
    Added Colors to the PFAA specific Ore Items.
    Added Uraninite Processing Step using the Chemical Reactor and Aluminium/Magnesium
    Added Chocolate Coins.
    Fixed a few Bugs.

What kind of Chocolate Coins? Some kind of Chocolate Copies of some Tokens or just coins out of eatable chocolate? And do you need them for Stargates?

• You've gone insaine.

Lol, I just needed to test if I can make Items edible if they are not extending ItemFood. Those Chocolate Coins were an Ideal test for it, since they also add Speed II (for 10 Seconds) and return the Gold Nugget used to craft them (since the Nugget is just the wrapping, you don't eat it).

• Hey Greg, Is there a more detailed version of what was actually changed in each version?

Yes, there is: http://gregtechcommunitywiki.wikispaces.com/Changelog

I was never really wanting to update to latest Gregtech since it will take so long to fix all the millions of useless items in NEI, but chocolate coins.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• In the unification config settings I can't seem to set Amethyst from biomes o plenty. There is the option to set it to the GregTech one but the mod needs the Biomes o plenty gem to craft. Any ideas or a bug?

• Hello,

Doing some tests with built-in GT automations, I tried to get an Electric type sorter differentiate between Crushed Ore, Purified Crushed Ore, Purified Pile of Dust and Dust.

Goal is input Ore and output only ultimate dusts of main and all possible by-products. (except electrolyse)

• Input Ore into Industrial Grinder → output Crushed Ore and Tiny Piles of Dust
    • Electrical Type Sort Purified Crushed Ore to an Universal Macerator → Purified Pile of Dust + 10% Dust
    • Electrical Type Sort Purified Pile of Dust to Industrial Centrifuge → output Dusts and Tiny Dusts
    • Small Dusts to an Electric Crafting Table → Dust
    • Tiny Dusts to an Electric Crafting Table → Dust

The issue is, I could not get the Electrical Type Sorter to differentiate Purified dusts vs Dusts.
    Will automation machines be upgraded to support differentiation of these new ore processing stages?
    Thinking about it, "Purified Dust" for a dust that can be processed In a centrifuge for more by-products, maybe should not be qualified as Pure.
    Shouldn't Pure Dust be an ultimately refined product?

• I installed DNS techpack 6.1.0.1 which contains Gregtech 4.07g. I look in NEI for recipe for Generator and it doesn't require steel just iron. this makes the bronze age quite obsolete. I remember it required steel before. I ran through config, then deleted it to be sure, but its still the same. I checked the changelog, but found nothing about it. Did the recipe change or I have error somewhere?
    #mce_temp_url#

• So, apparently Salt from Pam's Harvestcraft is unifying into Rocksalt..

This is annoying. You can't cook with rocksalt...

E: Forestry also seems to have a "Holy shit what do" error of some kind that boots it back to launcher. This depresses me.

• Iron Hull aka Machine block requires 8 plates in assembler recipe (it makes assembler recipe actually worse than crafting-with-wrench one), while other hulls require only 6. Bug or intended?

• Sorry to ask a silly question. I am having some problems with the unificator. This time it is plateIron and plateSteel. Both should be unified to the gregtech plates. But now there is another problem. I can't craft iron and steel tank, cause they need the original plates from railcraft. Covertjaguar has send me to a mod named MineTweaker. But I also saw, that you change some recipes in other mods. Can I use MineTweaker with your mod, or could you make something about that.

Thanks for answer.

Michael (aka BakermanLP)