[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Are the old ingots, plates, and dusts that are NOT the meta-item going to be removed from the mod? Kinda silly to have two of each material, plate, dust, etc.

• You are not using GT machines. IC² and RC will eat your cells right away.
    Go for GT digital tank (a bit expensive) or input hatches.

How do I need to make a setup for input hatches to work?

• Q: The Log complains about Items not surviving a future 1.7 Update!
    A: Doesnt matter, because you wont be able to play an old GT 1.6 World with 1.7 anyways due to some ID overhauls.

ACTIVATE PANIC MODE!!!!!!!
    ALL PANIC SYSTEMS ONLINE!!!

What do you mean, like, NOT PLAYABLE?! So like I have to give up my 1.6.x world, and start a new one?!

• ACTIVATE PANIC MODE!!!!!!!

What do you mean, like, NOT PLAYABLE?! So like I have to give up my 1.6.x world, and start a new one?!

That'll be a while away. Loads of mods need to update, and that'll take a while. Especially the slow ones.

• How do I need to make a setup for input hatches to work?

I use them manually, since I do not use an multiblock Generator with them. Placed it in the world, connected it directly to an Railcraft tank, and placed a pump module on it.

Just because it's a while away DOESN'T MEANS I AM WILLING TO GIVE UP MY SHIT

• How do I need to make a setup for input hatches to work?

I see that this question is still active. When I need to move some liquid fuel from cells to RC tank, I use appropriate generator (in hydrogen case - gas turbine) with pump cover and pipes. That's cheap but slightly lossy - it burns some hydrogen to power that cover. (Not tested with hydrogen - only with lava, nitro-coalfuel, ethanol, creosote oil. But it should work.)

• Hi,

looks like unification does not work correctly. I have IC2 and Minefactory and when disable unification, it works on singleplayer, but if have exactly same config on server, looks like config is ignored. I would like disable unification because from some version is rubber sommetimes switched to ic2, sometimes mfr during server run. Config is not changed. Players who have set recipes in the ME systems are very unsatisfied, they must still change recipes with rubber.

If I will try disable unification (crafting,inventory), still when give mfr rubber to furnace, still get IC2 rubber ball no MFR rubber.

Another problem is schizofrenic config of for example hardermobspawner - if set on the server to true and client in his config set to false, then ignore server settings, its wrong imho.

Take some time and please fix these annoying bugs.

• Will it be possible to reclaim nether quartz from diorite/granite/andesite in 1.8?
    I'm worried that those stones might break a lot of mods' balances.

Ok, I got it, I have the perfect idea. SInce most of the equipment will stay the same, but will just randomly change ID's, I could save the old client, extract the world map around my base/bases, with an mapeditor, then, open another client, new one, open the map, and then cheat all the stuff according to the old world, and then, delete the old one and play the new one. Profit)

• Unification only works right if you set the config file right. Your problem is that you have more than one unification option set for Rubber, so the system is trying to unificate things to one, then the other, because it's being told to unificate to both.

hardermobspawner True on server, False on client will result in the block appearing to break on the client, but not actually breaking on the server-side and remaining as a ghost block.

• Unification only works right if you set the config file right. Your problem is that you have more than one unification option set for Rubber, so the system is trying to unificate things to one, then the other, because it's being told to unificate to both.

hardermobspawner True on server, False on client will result in the block appearing to break on the client, but not actually breaking on the server-side and remaining as a ghost block.

Sometimes there are stories which remain untold, but please, can you tell me, what you did to get confronted with that bug? :D

• ACTIVATE PANIC MODE!!!!!!!

That's why I so smart decided not to work on my gregtech balanced modpack until stable 1.7 version of all the mods come out.

Btw, can anyone predict the future to see if 1.8 will be the same?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I doubt I will do that again for 1.8, since I finally found the best way of making my MetaItems.

Also I even found the most time eating thing in startup, and that thing is the Fluid Registry of Forge consuming a crapton of the GT Load time. (The OreDict Unificator needs to check if a Stack contains Fluids, as Fluid Containers are Autoblacklisted)

• Btw, can anyone predict the future to see if 1.8 will be the same?

I think the best way to play now would be to start new world on 1.8 then it will be out and just add mods as they update.