[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Oh Greg, i noticed the unification for TE machines is no longer functioning again (Probably to do with TE being basicly new again and GT not working wtih it since 1.5.x sometime when TE 2 shutdown :P)

Get to it!

• There is a new charger box implemented that can safely push the power into an EV transformer for further downtransformation.

• V4.08 o:
    Decreased Recipe Scanning Lag of basic Machines.
    Added ZPMs (2000000000 EU Tier 7 Single Use Batteries found randomly in the World, but I won't tell you where).

They appear only in the new parts of the world, is not it?

• Redstone controlled lamps cannot be whacked with a soft hammer to turn on. (I don't know if that's intended)

Definitely a bug: Applying a Redstone Signalizer Cover to the bottom side of the lamps and turning it to "Signal = 15" produces varying results of light. Out of my 4 test lamps, two get the full light level (F3: bl = 13), two others get only bl = 12, even though it's the same kind of block and cover and cover setting. The bottom side which the cover is on is not obstructed.

• Greg you added zero point modules. Well by definition zero point energy can never be depleted. And it is also made when all energy is removed from a certain space. It looks like you have some features to implement.

ZPMs are depleted when the Universe inside them reaches maximum Entropy. Pulling Zero Point Energy out of our own Universe has some fatal consequences, that's why the Ancients still used ZPMs instead of Project Arcturus.

Redstone controlled lamps cannot be whacked with a soft hammer to turn on. (I don't know if that's intended)

They are different from the vanilla Lamps.

Definitely a bug: Applying a Redstone Signalizer Cover to the bottom side of the lamps and turning it to "Signal = 15" produces varying results of light. Out of my 4 test lamps, two get the full light level (F3: bl = 13), two others get only bl = 12, even though it's the same kind of block and cover and cover setting. The bottom side which the cover is on is not obstructed.

You used F3 for testing that, you better make a more relyable test.

• You used F3 for testing that, you better make a more relyable test.

The lighting is visibly different, the blocks look different, F3 says it's different.
    here we have 3 of the 4 ones in question. The covers are equally set on "Signal = 15", but the blocks are not behaving equally.

Edit: Another suggestion, make the armour slots of the player show up in the Charger GUI.

• Even after adding automation (covered with conveyor module), since "V4.08 o" the Automatic Canning Machine now is slower than ever because it waste time between processing cells.

Over-clockers now, while still halving processing time, will not decrease recipe handling time which is kind of constant.

If recipe lag is to be applied to other machines, it will surely break existing fusion cells processing factories where tight timings are required to provide 1 Deuterium and 1 Tritium every 128ticks.
    These process of fuel cells now have to account for a (yet unknown) fixed amount of recipe lag per machine.

• I'd suggest recipe caching in this case. Store the last used recipe in machine and check if it still can be applied for stored materials to reduce the recipe lag.

• I'd suggest recipe caching in this case. Store the last used recipe in machine and check if it still can be applied for stored materials to reduce the recipe lag.

Wouldn't work because if it switches Input, then it needs to search for a new Recipe, what in turn means that it would process one single Recipe, and then wouldn't be able to process any other Recipe since it is not the cached one. Not forgetting to mention there are also Recipes with just one Input which could be checked.

V4.08p:
    Fixed some Bugs.

• Integrated circuits are not consumed, they simply set the mode for the machine.

I realized this shortly after actually tinkering. Interesting setup. I'd prefer a gui to a screwdriver/crafting grid but it gets the job done. I also like this a lot more than how I previously interpreted it (eating a circuit for every plate lol). I'm totally fine with having a dedicated machine for every part to keep in stock.

• There is no Transformer to convert >8192 EU/t to 8192EU/t?
    Or how can I manage to feed a line with more than 8k EU/t into my Energy Network at all?