[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Is there way to fast clean Sulfuric Acid cells? My distillation tower makes too many of them and canning machine does not seems to empty them like other cells.

• -

Your post was gone because it was deleted by greg. Update GregTech AND IC2 before bug reporting (ie, its fixed).

• A short question? is it possible to disable steel plate production with a rolling machine?

Rollingmachine is a cheap and simple machine and can make 4 plates from 4 ingots?

thx for reply

• A short question? is it possible to disable steel plate production with a rolling machine?

Rollingmachine is a cheap and simple machine and can make 4 plates from 4 ingots?

thx for reply

Not sure if there is a config in GregTech, but you can disable the Rolling Machine completely in RC config: B:machine.alpha.rolling.machine=true set to false

Thats what i did with RC Blast Furnace (to force ppl to use IBF)

• A

Afaik that is not entirely correct: 4 Transformer Upgrades make a machine output less than 8k EU/t. That is only possible with a certain number of energy upgrades, Greg should know the details.

dunno, how it is for machine boxes, but for example battery boxes get bigger internal storage with every transformer upgrade :)

• Afaik that is not entirely correct: 4 Transformer Upgrades make a machine output less than 8k EU/t. That is only possible with a certain number of energy upgrades, Greg should know the details.

iirc there are 2 types of transformator updates, so you can have >4 transformator updates in box.

• Afftor, you can convert the Sulfuric Acid into power by making the new (and actually useful) Single Use Batteries with it. I imagine it would be a small machine + automation line to dump Sulfuric Acid cells into, then ignore them and enjoy a bit of bonus EU you didn't have to turn your Generators on for.

• Quick questions all,

Can I have say 4 IDSUs with solar panels attached for 4x8192eu/t and 4 for output at 4x8192/t or does the whole IDSU "network" as a whole transfer only 8192 eu/t

Also I just had a server dumped into my lap when the current owner didnt want to run it anymore, and it was basically I ran it or it closed, so im a super noob at running a server... If i want to update gregtech on my server, do all of the clients also need to download the same version each time I update?

Thanks much and keep up the awesome work Greg.

#Greg4pres

• Afftor, you can convert the Sulfuric Acid into power by making the new (and actually useful) Single Use Batteries with it. I imagine it would be a small machine + automation line to dump Sulfuric Acid cells into, then ignore them and enjoy a bit of bonus EU you didn't have to turn your Generators on for.

Yes, I know of that, but I really don't want to waste time/space/resources for mere 12k eu per cell. I suspect even automation will eat more energy than that pretty quickly.

• It should output 4x8192 without any troubles.
    Yes, all mods versions must match on client and server.

• Two suggestion time! Suggestion: Reaction Generator. Mixes two or more chemicals to produce heat that will generate EU. Will give certain chemicals more uses.
    Suggestion 2: Thermite based lava generator. Cheaper way to produce lava. Combine iron dust with water to produce Iron oxide. Mix with aluminum dust to create thermite. Put the thermite in the machine along with stone/cobblestone and it creates lava in a 1:2 ratio.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• It should output 4x8192 without any troubles.
    Yes, all mods versions must match on client and server.

But can I input 4x8192 as well with four idsus on the input side? im guessing so or else it would just run out very quickly.

• Two suggestion time! Suggestion: Reaction Generator. Mixes two or more chemicals to produce heat that will generate EU. Will give certain chemicals more uses.
    Suggestion 2: Thermite based lava generator. Cheaper way to produce lava. Combine iron dust with water to produce Iron oxide. Mix with aluminum dust to create thermite. Put the thermite in the machine along with stone/cobblestone and it creates lava in a 1:2 ratio.

I would also like to see more uses for chemicals. Maybe use Sulfuric Acid with your ores to produce a slury and then cook/refine the slury to yeild different byproducts.

• I did not get a reply the last time - anyone else having problems with the automatic canning mashine crafting wooden ties for railcraft? It only empties cells, instead of using them and slabs to make ties.

I really want to use and reuse cells for crafting purposes, instead of the stupid glass bottles...

@reactor community

So, I can rely on the wiki site of ic2 fon the old data? I have a big ass spreadsheet, handwritten myself, for the versions BEFORE experimental, but after the rewrite of cooling systems. Can I rely on that information, or were there any changes I am not aware of?

Mkay, I was lazy. Are there any things I should be aware of, besides these mentioned in that topichttp://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=9805&pageNo=2& ?

Sirus, I see you are some Kind of lead dev for reactors? Mind telling a noob something?

• If i want to update gregtech on my server, do all of the clients also need to download the same version each time I update?

In most cases, your clients can run more recent versions of GT and be fine. IC², however, must always be of the same version, and sometimes more recent versions of GT recommend/require at least a certain version of IC².

The server I play on has a weekly update schedule, but it does sometimes update early in case of bug fixes. I find that is a handy way of buffering updates for the very active mods like GT and IC².

• Hey greg ! I've just found a bug ,but I don't know it's a Bug of IC or GT.The bug happens after i check the use of the wood planks with NEI.There will be only one kind of wood plank which you checked can be used to craft items.

EDIT:fixed the link and I don't know why he don't use the attachments...

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 1 time, last by SSC ().