[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Also writing a simple Crafting Recipe Handler to do the Electric Item Stuff is much better than using that "Advanced" Handler. I think I might rewrite the whole IC2 Advanced Recipe Handler for 1.7 to fix all these Issues.

Do it :3 While you are at it, what about the special rendering code IC² has?

Do it in 1.6. Shaped/ShapelessOreRecipe with all electric items bearing WILDCARD_VALUE and summing the charge up directly to the output, with a cap of course. That way it will be 98% bugless.

Since Player has already started the 1.7 port, I don't think any 1.6 stuff will be done.

• While you are at it, what about the special rendering code IC² has?

Make it specialer :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Recently GregoriusT added his own single use batteries. I made LV mercury battery, right clicked it while having almost empty Rock Cutter (2000 of 10000 EU) in my hotbar and... nothing happened. Not exactly a replacement for IC2 single use batteries I expected :)

GregTech v4.08s, IC2 experimental 397

• Do it in 1.6. Shaped/ShapelessOreRecipe with all electric items bearing WILDCARD_VALUE and summing the charge up directly to the output, with a cap of course. That way it will be 98% bugless.

Didn't I just say that it is now impossible for me to do any 1.6 Update to IC2? There is a very special Build Script, and Player already rewrote it for 1.7, meaning I cant do anything to 1.6 anymore, you Guys were lucky I fixed the Advanced Miner before Player updated to 1.7.

• I think that because of the old e-net, where it outputted 4x128 EU packets, while now, it doesnt.

that kind of problematic, since i build everything having on mind the high voltage, now i understand why some machines are empty of eu while the machine box for eu storage was still full, i could try another upgrade to see if it will bump the high voltage, but the fear of my machines exploding. And AESU is too expensive, mind a mid game not later, ruby/chrome is still a big issue.

you Guys were lucky I fixed the Advanced Miner before Player updated to 1.7.

thanks for that, was realy good.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• AdvRecipe is highly optimized, yes, but that's required with all those automatic crafting machines/mechanics in various mods. IC2's shaped crafting handler is now significantly faster than the shapeless handler although shaped recipes require handling every possible offset and mirroring within the crafting grid.

1.7 is far superior to 1.6 internally and mojang doesn't support legacy versions either, it'd need some serious bug to justify patching for 1.6.

• It was fucked up all the time, I fixed one serious Bug inside it and all people who exploited that Bug now have Problems, but the fuckup I was actually talking about is the whole thing by itself. It is ancient Code mixed with the overoptimized Stuff of Player, whenever someone touches it, it will very likely just break at some place. When Player touched it the last time we got the NEI Bug with the Transformer, when I touched it the last time I fixed a Bug and it broke all the Addons, which used the Handler.

Also writing a simple Crafting Recipe Handler to do the Electric Item Stuff is much better than using that "Advanced" Handler. I think I might rewrite the whole IC2 Advanced Recipe Handler for 1.7 to fix all these Issues.

Well I figured out how this BUG works in Exp397 with NEI.
    If you going to craft an MFE
    If you checked the Energy Crystal's useage(No Power version),you need 4 no power Energy Crystal to craft it.
    If you checked the Energy Crystal's useage(Full Power version),you have to CHARGE your 4 Energy Crystal to craft it.
    All the same as other electric items.
    So it's like some sort of the plank bug,but I don't know why the vanilla planks get bugged in the NEI when the lastest ICExp is installed...

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Did anyone used the TE3 machinists workbench with the gregtech hammers? i got a problem there. everytime i made some plates in this table, the "gregtech hammer sounds" dont stop until i took the hammer out of the table.

any ideas?