[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Tzz....

If i update IC2 it wants me to Update Forge, which i cant, because i am using ftb monster.

you can customize FTB modpack anyway.
    or make a modpack manually based on the FTB modpack's file for self use.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• I don't understand the problem because FTB Monster is Forge 965... IC2 397 (the final 1.6.4 build) works fine on 965.

Get 397. No more GT pestering. Done.

• Possibly to play multiplayer a bit easier.

Well, the admin could just adjust everything the way he wants it, upload the client files to a cloud, and voila, there goes your "personal" modpack. Or, you could even make a simple installator for your modpack, and do not bother downloading the whole client...

• I actually only saw one note on version 398 that it was a 1.7 port. I didn't see specifically written on 408 that it was 1.7, so I forgive, since the only way to know for sure that all versions after 397 are 1.7 only is to have read the last few pages of this thread.

That and maybe know your forge versions, which I also got by keeping up with dev work, not by reading notes next to download files.

• I actually only saw one note on version 398 that it was a 1.7 port. I didn't see specifically written on 408 that it was 1.7, so I forgive, since the only way to know for sure that all versions after 397 are 1.7 only is to have read the last few pages of this thread.

That and maybe know your forge versions, which I also got by keeping up with dev work, not by reading notes next to download files.

Unless you specifically see a changelog saying otherwise, any change listed in any version applies to all future versions. So 398 was the *first* 1.7 port, and because there have been no notes specifically saying otherwise, all builds after 398 are for 1.7.
    This is not a Minecraft or IC2 specific thing; this is a general rule for any changelog posted about anything. Successive versions to not exist in a vacuum; they are built off of the last version.

• Did anyone used the TE3 machinists workbench with the gregtech hammers? i got a problem there. everytime i made some plates in this table, the "gregtech hammer sounds" dont stop until i took the hammer out of the table.

any ideas?

Use Greg's tables !

• Hello,

Is there a configuration I can use to enable Natura wood logs processing into an industrial sawmill?

Here is my sawmill:

Electrum item pipes painted brown for wood logs input
    Large electrum item pipes painted yellow for wood planks and pulp output
    Steel fluid pipes painted blue for water input

Divided into two raws.
    Filters provides EU and input materials.
    Right: Electric filters for specific wood logs continuous processing.
    Left: Electric type filters on (log): for on-demand processing.

Each filter (4) and industrial sawmill (3) have enough transformer upgrades for EV 8192 EU.
    Filters are upgraded with a Lapotronic energy storage to buffer EU for a sawmill.

Factory EU input is provided by an IDSU.

Applied energistics serve as factory input and delivery handler with:
    ME Interfaces holding encoded patterns recipes, for on-demand wood log sawing. A conveyor module screwed to input mode pull materials into the left brown pipes.
    ME Precision export buses controlled by wood planks stock level emitters, output into the right brown pipes, for continuous processing of vanilla woods.

• I say there, I am just fooling around with Ars Magica 2 and noticed im not getting any automatic recipes for the ore's it spawns into crushed/dusts

Also unification.

How do I go about making TE3's outputs give GT dusts (I have the TE3 settings done to allow overwrites)

I can see there has been some fairly large changes since I left last year and am feeling lazy in the catchup :P

Edit: They are in oredict as

oreVinteum
    oreChimerite
    oreBlueTopaz
    oreMoonstone
    oreSunstone

Edit2: Other missing bits are Amethyst dust from Biome's of plenty amethyst ore (Cant be crushed)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Quintine ().