[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Is there a config option to re-enable MineFactory Reloaded's Plastic Sheets recipe? I've search the configs and the last 10 pages of this thread and found nothing.

• I found the config option to disable the MFR Rubber Sheet override.
    B:Rubber.Sheet_true=false
    In the #Recipereplacements section.

Silly that I didn't see it my first or second time through. I even went through that section particularly to disable the new Thaumcraft and Twilight Forest overrides.

• In Gregtech also would like more selection, perhaps even machines Genetics (improve, cross mobs)
    I know that nothing Gregtech, but also applies to you)
    1. Dark coffee, coffee with milk produce the same effects. There are also some shortcomings in the selection.
    2. You can make any notation to indicate a willingness ale.

• I found the config option to disable the MFR Rubber Sheet override.
    B:Rubber.Sheet_true=false
    In the #Recipereplacements section.

OP can you confirm this worked for you.
    This config change did not work for me. However I have not yet tested it in a new MC instance with only MFR and GregTech +dependencies.

• I do not understand, why do people even use modpacks, is it really worth it? Not building it yourself?

It's kinda a bitch if you use two hundred mods at once, which is practically what FTB is.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• The sole reason I use modpacks as it saves me having to download 120 mods from 75 different places.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's kinda a bitch if you use two hundred mods at once, which is practically what FTB is.

I think the DNSTechPack is the most number of mods in the modpack for now.
    At ourside,most people like using FTB(also as a private server)modpack,esspecially the 1.4.7 FTBU(removed chicken chunks and PetroGen,add some computercraft related addon and some other mods).

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• The sole reason I use modpacks as it saves me having to download 120 mods from 75 different places.

It's better to use something like this. All dl links in one place and even config files for full compatibility.

• How quickly after a mod releases a new version that grabs new ID space does MMO Champion update its configs? (I'd love to hear something like less than 24 hours.)

Does it ever change them, or just allocate new IDs as needed?

• SpwnX!
    Super Motheload is out for Steam early access!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/269110

Oh god, I remember that game ;_;

• Bug report
    IC2 and GT latest versions for 1.6

Universal macerator does not process centrifuged ores from Thermal centrifuge, automated macerator does it normally.My bad, damn iron dust camouflaged itself in GUI.

Also, cooking centrifuged ores provide 10 nuggets of material. While cooking dusts from macerated centrifuged ores provide 1 bar. So we are one nugget short if we further macerate ores from thermal centrifuge.
    Is that intended, or simple calculation mistake?

• It's better to use something like this. All dl links in one place and even config files for full compatibility.

This'll save me hours, bye bye FTB launcher :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Bug report
    IC2 and GT latest versions for 1.6
    Universal macerator does not process centrifuged ores from Thermal centrifuge, automated macerator does it normally.
    Also, cooking centrifuged ores provide 10 nuggets of material. While cooking dusts from macerated centrifuged ores provide 1 bar. So we are one nugget short if we further macerate ores from thermal centrifuge.
    Is that intended, or simple calculation mistake?

crushed ores and centrifuged ores provide 10 nuggets is a feature
    How did the universal macerator do on your side?
    Universal macerator process only once until you take out the output,you should place a chest and set it into auto-output.

The sole reason I use modpacks as it saves me having to download 120 mods from 75 different places.

Well I like making modpack in this way.Getting the newest version of every mods and seeing all of the Changelog at once

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• OP can you confirm this worked for you.
    This config change did not work for me. However I have not yet tested it in a new MC instance with only MFR and GregTech +dependencies.

Huh. Actually, it doesn't work. There's no sign of the MFR recipe anywhere.