[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I have but I have no clue on how to actually use it. The wiki wasn't very helpful.

Oh, thank you for pointing this out, I missed it. I fixed it with this:

Code
    1. anyIronplate = oreDict.plateIron.any;
    2. anyWrench = oreDict.craftingToolWrench.any;
    3. recipes.removeShaped(items.blockMachine, [[anyIronplate, anyIronplate, anyIronplate], [anyIronplate, anyWrench, anyIronplate], [anyIronplate, anyIronplate, anyIronplate]]);

Oh, and the loading last function is turned off, incase that isn't working for you with default GT settings.

• Someone clearly has too much time on their hands :P Textures look pretty realistic from what I saw clicking through them.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I do like that pulveriser, although more as some sort of meat grinder xD

Most are okay, A few tips though:
    Always use either curves (use a pixel circle chart for sphericalness) or 90* corners. There are very few times when things like 20* lines are needed, especially since the proper lines are usually uneven pixelwise.
    Try not to use jagged lines, especially pixelated diagonal lines. Sometimes those suckers make me want to use even higher resolution xD
    Try and keep everything within a "scale"/style, some of your machinery operating areas don't match with eachother.
    It helps to always think about what it is actually doing, as opposed to going for a cool look, its why I use the hatch over some things: Because I am way too lazy to try and make the actual process look cool and realistic.

Seriously, wtf even is a macerater? They are for sewage!

• Thank you, that was a really big help. And yeah, the whole realism aspect can be quite daunting. Then you just make some silly thing and call it a texture :P

• Thank you, that was a really big help. And yeah, the whole realism aspect can be quite daunting. Then you just make some silly thing and call it a texture :P

tile.BlockMetaID_Machine
    You named it tile.BlockMetaID_Machines
    Thats why it isnt working

EDIT: Yup, remove the "s" in machines and the GT textures work splendidly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Queue ().

• Sirus, you misspelled "tileBlockMetalD_Machines". Before "D_" part, it should be a lowercase "L", not an uppercase"i". Maybe that's the other way around, go ahead and mess with it, I got it working on my resource pack so mess with it a bit.

Edit: well, that's strange, neither seem to work...

Edit2: I probably should read all the older messages before posting. Naming it to "machine" instead of "machines" works.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

The post was edited 2 times, last by xbony2 ().

• Sirus, you misspelled "tileBlockMetalD_Machines". Before "D_" part, it should be a lowercase "L", not an uppercase"i". Maybe that's the other way around, go ahead and mess with it, I got it working on my resource pack so mess with it a bit.

Edit: well, that's strange, neither seem to work...

Edit2: I probably should read all the older messages before posting. Naming it to "machine" instead of "machines" works.

FInally get a beta the TP, Gaming computer breaks :/

• No one has provided pictures yet :p i guess I will need to boot up my old minecraft client...

the only I can said is some textures are bugged,mostly the steam age machines and the Industrail Electrolyzer is not working(I only tested with the folder name changed)

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 1 time, last by SSC ().

• the only I can said is some textures are bugged,mostly the steam age machines and the Industrail Electrolyzer is not working(I only tested with the folder name changed)

Same for the electrolyzer, but I haven't tested for the bronze age since I throw it in a furnace, ages ago.

"gregtechrecipes {
    B:SolarPanelHV_false=false
    B:SolarPanelLV_false=false
    B:SolarPanelMV_false=false
    B:SolarPanel_true=true
    "

Just curious, does this change the recipe for compact solars, or disable them? It looks like this section of the config would disable certain machines, but if someone wanted to disable compact solars, wouldnt they just uninstall the addon?

• Okay,

first of all - trying to make a private pack with many mods, probably some that GregTech does not know about therefore this message appears many times:

"This Object seems to probably
    not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention.
    Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity.
    This is not an Error, it's just an Information."

feel free to look into the code that i've hidden in the spoiler tags to see for all occurrences of this.

And second thing, please note the times. Ore dictionary started at 2014-03-11 17:41:34 and finished at 2014-03-11 17:44:43. Isn't the processing time a bit excessive? It takes 6 minutes to load the client, where half of it is spent on ore dictionary.

Overall, great work. Always loved the mod :)