[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• The more vicious cycle is wanting to get stuff done and this new forge dev gradle setup not working as intended and then not wanting to do stuff anymore.

Pff, I currently have a robot lying 60 cm away on my desk, want to write the motor driver library since last year, but I am too lazy to set u the enviroment on this laptop. What do you know about vicious cycles?

• Pff, I currently have a robot lying 60 cm away on my desk, want to write the motor driver library since last year, but I am too lazy to set u the enviroment on this laptop. What do you know about vicious cycles?

is it arduino controlled?= atmega? what is it?!?!?!? FOTO!!!

• What about ee2/ee3 and morph? I think those mods are very nicely balanced.

Morph would be great if they added some sort of cost to changing shapes, or some cost to maintain that shape, and at least made it that you had to do some things to get it anyway. Like thaumcraft research, using up Vis to maintain the shape, etc. So people wouldnt just change into bats right away, free flight all game, etc.

Actually, I was thinking about creating a mod that is like EE, except based more on the anime. using transmutation circles, basically an entire table of elements, perhaps compatability with tharumcraft because research is a main thing for alchemists, gregtech compatability, Cool pvp items with references, No OPness, ect. I have no experience with advanced coding, so today it remains an idea.

I have to agree with others, its probably very hard to balance. Xenos Reliquary made you trade, say, 64 sugar cane for 1 redstone, then you would only get less of something in return. So even netherrack you would just get 16 netherrack for one redstone. You would think netherrack wouldnt be worth much more than sugarcane, right?

But I had a farm that would get me 45K sugar cane per hour, so i would store up a million sugar cane that my boilers werent using, turn it into thousands of redstone, and then could make almost anything I wanted from that.

If anything, there has to be some sort of limitation to the transmutation itself, some way that can't be mass produced. minium stones would kind of work with EE2/3 IF the durability of them was really low. And to be fair, you can do that in the config file.

So my long winded point I guess woudl be to limit the number of transmutations. Any sort of attempt to make balance by makign the transaction inefficient wont work as long as they can perform infinite transmutations, and there ways to make infinite items to transmute (cobble, sugar cane, etc.)

• I was thinking about large or too many transmutations in succession would take your life and everything in your inventory and maybe create a homunculus boss as punishment for going too far. Have to incorporate the homunculus somewhere.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Perhaps the homunculus will be greed. Maybe I'll add the 7 deadly sins bosses as punishment for certain transmutations. Dunno where lust, sloth, envy, or pride will come from. Wrath, greed, and gluttony would be easy.

• (I don't well speak english)
    How to delete unnecessary ores, materials and duplicates?

"Unnecessary ores" is: Graphite, niter, etc...
    "Unnecessary materials" is: Bolts, screws, rings, etc...
    "Duplicates" is: Example: Nickel dust 21264:2034 and 21257:28.. and many other materials..

It entity very VERY spaming NEI recipes and confused.

How delete, or disable in config? May be anybody already deleted it?

• I believe we have a native russian speaker somewhere. Go ahead and explain it thoroughly in russian and it may or may not be answered

@gregtech machine suggestion: That is the game halflife. I believe 2. Halflife 3 confirmed!

• Welcome to the gregtech thread, where the topic is hardly about gregtech, and anime is not off limits.

Q: REMOVE THOSE USELESS ITEMS, THEY LAG THE HELL OUT OF MY STARTUP!!!ELESS ITEMS, THEY LAG THE HELL OUT OF MY STARTUP!!!
    A: Okay that isn't actually a Question at all, but no, I won't remove them since I rely on them. Also it is the Recipe System doing that and not those Items, if you have an Idea on how to improve that System then fine tell it to me, but don't complain about those Items, because I will not remove those.

On the first page of thread.
    aka13_404 is russian. As well as I am.